Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moneypenny’sfreedom

Why is she getting rid of the egg chair, freezer and barbecue when she has no idea where she's moving to? It may be a small flat but have a large garden. It might have a large kitchen or utility area with room for a freezer.

Not said this for a while, but make it make sense.

ETA @Dogrose there first.
I’m convinced that if she is moving she knows exactly where she’ll be. Getting rid of stuff may also mean having friends looking after the items until she has space…. Which judging by her Patreon donations will not take very long.

Also as a Wordpress Frau the fixing of her website is not hard, 20 mins max and making sure the Plug-ins are in their current version would prevent the chaos. I would say she earns more from the ‘my website is broken, no ads, woe is me, sob, look what I’m giving you for free’ rhetoric/ donation beg than from the ad revenue, which is not generous ( unlike rich, virtue signalling luvvies who prop up her lies and finances on a regular basis).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

moldwarp

VIP Member
You know Jack too well! 🤣

So if Jack didn't send those messages accidentally (I find it hard to believe it wasn't deliberate), then that raises the question...wtf was the point of them?

Sometimes I think it's a bid for attention. Other times I wonder if she's manic or doing drugs. It wouldn't surprise me if she was trying to alarm people so they'll ask 'are you okay?' and she'll get all of that Twitter concern. Even if it's all performative, I'd argue that in itself is a sign something's wrong.

She's been acting like this for ages now, though. The erratic behaviour isn't new. I can't wrap my head around her social media presence tbh. She does such self-sabotaging things, has no filter, and lies about absolutely trivial stuff that no normal person would risk lying about. I cringe at the way she overshares the tiniest details of her life. The sexy provocative posts are sooo inappropriate for a work account (thirst Jack, worst Jack!). That's before we even get to the level of aggression she displays towards other people. She makes impulsive, ill-considered decisions, e.g. the dog, the short-lived Tinder profile, whatever else she's been doing lately. To use one example, the posts complaining about her landlady and the removal of the Eucalyptus tree. No matter Jack's personal feelings about it, she should have more sense than to post these criticisms all over her social media. It's like she's never heard the word consequences.

Pumblewang Beavergrift is going to be my stage name. 😝

Haha. My mum was telling me about St Pancreas station the other day. St Pancreas was not a typo.
There is one single explanation that would explain ALL of Jack's behaviour on SM, but I don't want to believe it, even though I dislike her. She says she's sober and so despite behaviour that would imho seem to contradict that, I want to believe it. Or at least, I'm unwilling to disbelieve it if that makes sense.

Not squiggling Kathleen Stock because she's got 91.5k followers. I think it's very interesting that Jack is being more than usually vocal on trans rights lately. Almost like she's trying stir up shit to give weight to her lie that only TERFs have an issue with her 🤔
View attachment 1505162
OH NO child you are not going there. Professor Stock is a philosopher. She knows quite a bit about logic. Her latest book, as well as being very compassionate and progressive, is above all, LOGICAL. Also, she claps back. Don't come for Prof Stock Jack.

Or maybe, do come for her so she can hand you back your Mediterranean arse on a plate served with rinsed hoops and miscellaneous herbs.

• Heart
  • Haha

kachoochoo

VIP Member
what is all this nonsense? it's gonna take 6 months cos it's a massive house full of shit

i hope an egg chair sparks joy for a refugee, though. it's just what you want when you're
fleeing invasion

• Haha
  • Heart

WolfIrish

These meetings are phone free - airplane mode / dnd minimum requirement.
I’m taking this too seriously. She’s a lying, grifting so and so.

Could the apparently social media free ex-OH be involved in those beaver escapades? (or whatever it was)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

ChocolateMuffin

VIP Member
I sent a text once that said ‘no penis’. Luckily the recipient was a nice girl I dog sat for, and indeed, none of us did (or does) have a penis.

Anyway, god, the THE DRAMA! Someone please tell her she’s downsizing, not going into the Big House.

Why isn’t she fretting about finding a flat? :chinny reckon:
1. Already bought it.
2. Already paid 6 months upfront on one that's available in 6 months.
3. No intention of moving

No penis to all of the above

• Haha

Smeghead

VIP Member
I would quite like to have a pencil case with a picture of Jack throwing a pencil case on it.

I can’t though, because it never actually happened.

The opportunities for two sided Lights ON Lights OFF “mood totes” with lights ON/OFF quotes are abundant though
View attachment 1506921
View attachment 1506917View attachment 1506918
Could we expand the range?
A toaster with ‘Not a toaster’ on it.
A fridge freezer with “my other fridge freezers are Smegs”
A coffee mug with “I don’t drink coffee” on.
A T-shirt with “Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got
I'm still, I'm still Jack from near three council estates.”
A bread knife with ‘for meat’ written on it

• Haha
I do not begrudge SB his console and games. Child deserves the world putting up with his cunt of a mother.

BUT.

Children living in actual poverty do not have PS4s, or the latest FIFA, or indeed a selection of games.

It brings it home how sick it is that she’s taking thousands of pounds in donations from a house stuffed with pets, tech, expensive white goods and furniture, and other assorted shite, while there are kids with literally nothing.
Ch4 news did something about little ones going without shoes & socks 😔💔

I know there’s mixed schools of thoughts on the Patreon cash and the middle class enablers etc but ultimately that cash could go to supporting many many families to buy essentials like warm clothes, beds, toothbrushes, food etc. Instead it’s allowing a middle class chronic underachiever obsessively shop at John Lewis and pay for a Groucho membership. Abhorrent.

• Heart
  • Sad

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
Jack’s idea of minimalism:
439D6E17-B4EE-4656-8E24-53182AB23DE0.jpeg

Canal’s idea of minimalism:

B645EBCD-DAA0-4E3D-8495-0E579FF3D847.jpeg

ETA- sorry about her cupboard doors. LJC they are enough to send me down south to shut them for her.

😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

jordishaw

Chatty Member
I think Jack explained this as the shared care was co-parenting. As this was very obviously not the same as help with childcare, Jack had NO HELP with childcare.
I still get annoyed every time I remember Gingerbread defending their decision to work with Jack Monroe on the basis that Jack 'identifies' as a single parent.

• Angry
  • Heart

Lazarus

VIP Member
I was also going to say this. Who describes people getting the wrong end of the stick as "infuriating"? She is an angry, abrasive person
BiB: Jack Monroe, when she gets things wrong.
The council letter really reflects exactly what you get with Jack. Headline grabbing with no attention to detail and instead of a three line, page 27 i got it wrong type apology, she just ignores it.
imagine all the actual urgent stuff that’s in her inbox, ignored, and she chose this one and showed us all how much of a tit she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
View attachment 1506246

Jack, you are claiming to be in dire poverty. You're unscrewing lightbulbs and using solar lights and boiling soap to make shower gel.

You cannot afford to take unpaid commissions at the expense of paid work. It doesn't matter how exciting the opportunities are, or how much your mind is blown by them, if we take your social media at face value, you need a job which pays a wage.
This is very true and is exactly the sort of mindset Jack has which is the same of wealthy kids who’ve never had to worry about cash. We’d all dearly love to follow our passions. If I didn’t have rent to pay, I’d write to my heart’s content and volunteer a couple of days a week in an animal shelter. But I can’t put up a Patreon and expect others to fund me while I do that. Which is why I work, earn money, and fit the things I love in part time. Like every other adult who isn’t independently wealthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 61