Jack Monroe #361 The only person thats suffered has been, uh, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she's an atrocious bleep. Setting that person up for a dog pile from insane squiggs. Why not say 'I'm sorry about that. I'll message you'? Like a normal person. I know there might be history between Jack and this person. But EVERYONE CAN SEE IT. And you know that Jack.
I'm not exactly sure, but I think the history involved this person signing up for Jack's Patreon as part of an article she was writing. I could have this wrong because it was a while back, but the negativity from Jack stems from there. Again, not 100% sure, but it was something along those lines.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
~ my ~ OH just came back from the pub and is finishing his last drink downstairs. He’s sent me a series of selfies (no nudes 🤷‍♀️) and he looks notably “filled up” with booze and heat. Really makes you think!

Also, I’m ~ actually sober ~ for almost 5 years now and my skin is ~ worst ever ~ so duck off Jackie Chan

this ~~~~~~ sucks wang

• Haha
Reactions: 47
~ my ~ OH just came back from the pub and is finishing his last drink downstairs. He’s sent me a series of selfies (no nudes 🤷‍♀️) and he looks notably “filled up” with booze and heat. Really makes you think!

Also, I’m ~ actually sober ~ for almost 5 years now and my skin is ~ worst ever ~ so duck off Jackie Chan

this ~~~~~~ sucks wang
Indeed. I’m about 75% Pinot Grigio and the rest is human and my skin is GREAT (not on my forehead though coz it’s massive, and I thought having a baby aged 39 was a good idea 🤷‍♀️😮💨 … hence a bit o’ Botox)

This is not an advert for alcohol. You lot do what you want, none of my business etc

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think Jack is making a mistake here. I think she thinks the patron squigg is Molly. I thought so too but now I don’t think so at all. She shouldn’t have replied to the tweets as it is drawing attention back to her not sending goods

Don’t worry, this isn’t squigg’s first rodeo and she can handle it.
Good. I hope squigg is ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Indeed. I’m about 75% Pinot Grigio and the rest is human and my skin is GREAT (not on my forehead though coz it’s massive, and I thought having a baby aged 39 was a good idea 🤷‍♀️😮💨 … hence a bit o’ Botox)

This is not an advert for alcohol. You lot do what you want, none of my business etc
sorry are you suggesting popping the baby out caused damage to your forehead?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Saw the screenshots from that BBC appearance. Her face looks weirdly bloated. Is there a rule against mentioning drugs on Tattle because I've only seen people referring to it obliquely? Asking because she def looks as though she's on something.

But on a more important note: why do mainstream news outlets keep giving her a platform?! It's infuriating to witness these repeated invites knowing that she's taking the place of more informed guests. This choice doesn't reflect well on the BBC either. It shows a lack of research, understanding and common sense. It also makes them appear out of touch with the lives of 'ordinary' people - call it the Nigella Effect.

• Heart
Unless she posts a slop in the next 5 minutes that's yet another promise she's failed to deliver on. Why does she keep doing it when even she must be aware that the only time she ever follows through on anything is when she's sat on the squatty potty? Still, the squigs will think she did it and that's all that matters.

It's just occurred to me that the most consistent she's ever been with anything is when she was reeling Harold in with the daily pleather, crispy hair and clown eyeshadow selfies 😬
I waited all night for my latest one-pot recipe and nothing was forthcoming. Can tell you all, I’m bloody starving, so I’ve taken myself to bed to wrestle with some nightmeat, and I’m a vegetarian. Damn you Jack Monroe, regularly breaking hearts and stomachs with your broken promises, turning vegetarians to nightmeat, damn you.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
🚨 old screenshots 🚨

View attachment 1491137

View attachment 1491138

(Not 100% sure but I think these shots are from April and August 2020. Search Tattle for Vie Aesthetics. I can't be arsed x)
Attempting to grunk after a few cocktails but she looks absolutely gorgeous here

ETA I panicked when I realised that everything on this thread had been posted "yesterday", thinking I was somehow a whole day behind despite reading for an eternity, didn't realise it was after midnight 🤦🏻‍♀️

ETA2 Fraus I don't even know who Tommy Lee is but I'm glad to know what his penis looks like after all the posts about it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Apologies if this has been covered before, I’ve grunked more than I care to admit, but I only have so much time on my hands.
re: ADHD.
Has she been in rehab? With her history ofanorexia, addiction(?) and frequent and ongoing claims of poverty, alongside her numerous co-morbidities, I’m surprised the NHS would be keen to prescribe the controlled substance meds - easily abused and with street value.
Private costs £100s per month. I’m not doubting diagnosis and usage but surely she’d be monitored very very closely. That hair loss nonsense would have been dealt with quickly.

Reactions: 28
Apologies if this has been covered before, I’ve grunked more than I care to admit, but I only have so much time on my hands.
Has she been in rehab? With her history ofanorexia, addiction(?) and frequent and ongoing claims of poverty, alongside her numerous co-morbidities, I’m surprised the NHS would be keen to prescribe the controlled substance meds - easily abused and with street value.
Private costs £100s per month. I’m not doubting diagnosis and usage but surely she’d be monitored very very closely. That hair loss nonsense would have been dealt with quickly.
She's said she's on private prescriptions, not shared care.

Reactions: 27
She isn't far-left though. If she was she wouldn't be constantly chasing Capitalist ideals. She's a perfectly ordinary middle class person who is in love with the idea of the far-left, but would never actually choose that route herself.
A lot of her ideas lean more towards the right as well.

I'd consider myself somewhere in the middle. Sometimes a little more left, sometimes a little more right. It's complicated, but so are some of the issues we face as a society. I try to be balanced with it, but I think both sides as a bad as each other tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She spent a large part of last year in a private dayhab facility (for all the good it seems to have done).

She admitted on Twitter a while ago (long deleted but receipts will be somewhere) that she pays £150 a month for a private prescription.

Reactions: 26
4. All this recent chaosing has drawn many people’s attention away from the fact she‘s still hiding her Patreon income, as well as all the other lolly she’s got coming in via PayPal, etc. Well played, chaos Jack. But we haven’t forgotten. We never forget. Has anyone got an up-to-date estimate of the Patreon income range? I seem to remember a clever Frau had done some calculations based on a few different scenarios.
The thing is, those who have had their eyes opened to the grift are not going to forget it. That genie is not going back in the bottle. All she can do is slow the rate at which people cotton on. Slowly but surely it is reaching a critical mass.

Reactions: 54
These seem to have been deleted but they're on the Wayback Machine.

Screenshot 2022-08-12 00.44.57.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
I mean we know patreon squigg signed up for the patreon as an experiment but jack has chosen to ignore for months until now. Squigg has paid for goods so should be getting them or a refund. Jack isn’t going to come out of this well

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.