Jack Monroe #361 The only person thats suffered has been, uh, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I was only on #359 but gave up on properly keeping up with the pace of these threads. Know you'll all have said it far better than me already but she's actually dangerous and doesn't give a damn about the well-being of her squigs.

I've mentioned vaguely where I used to work before, not to be specific but it's somewhere that speaks to people struggling with debt/bills. I still have many friends there and one of them was on the phone to me in tears recently as they're so burnt out from the horrible situations theyre hearing from the public, nearly every call is someone panicking, or in tears, or just a hopeless person in an awful situation lashing out at her in frustration because she can't make this go away, and my friend just can't help them because there simply isn't anything these people are spending on that can be cut back it's just that priority bill increases are out of control.

Rents doubling, energy bills tripling, people who can't pay their mortgage anymore. Families hundreds of pounds in the red, just after covering their priorities before they even consider food, clothes or anything else.

Not paying gas/electric can have absolutely awful consequences. A wrecked credit score - making it harder to get on any contract, from small ones like a mobile phone all the way up to making it harder to find somewhere to live as a private renter - that's before we think about pre-payment meters or bailiffs.

Jack's standing order advice is not only unhelpful, it's got the potential to damage lives for several years.
She would literally sell her followers out just for a bit of money and clout. She almost seems to thrive on misery and upset.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Who knew it'd be rinsed hoops and botox that got to her so much?
View attachment 1491817
Also
GIVE US THE RECIPE JACK
Hahahahaha. Oh what a hoot you are Jack. No one cares. But just don't lie about it. We can see it with our eyes! Do you think we are a group of teenagers or grown adults with hundreds of years of life experience behind us?

My face looks like it melting when I see myself on zoom/teams meetings. If I could afford aesthetics and the up keep, I'd have a little tweak here and there. Stop being a wang about it ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Quoting myself LAT but send helpos, trying to keep up but just remind me why yer mans wanger has popped up, as it were, amongst us tender heart canal folk ? Thanking you ❤
I believe it caused a mass distraction from whatever crap Jack was spouting about cancelling direct debits and the canal enjoys a tangent as we know.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry I was only on #359 but gave up on properly keeping up with the pace of these threads. Know you'll all have said it far better than me already but she's actually dangerous and doesn't give a damn about the well-being of her squigs.

I've mentioned vaguely where I used to work before, not to be specific but it's somewhere that speaks to people struggling with debt/bills. I still have many friends there and one of them was on the phone to me in tears recently as they're so burnt out from the horrible situations theyre hearing from the public, nearly every call is someone panicking, or in tears, or just a hopeless person in an awful situation lashing out at her in frustration because she can't make this go away, and my friend just can't help them because there simply isn't anything these people are spending on that can be cut back it's just that priority bill increases are out of control.

Rents doubling, energy bills tripling, people who can't pay their mortgage anymore. Families hundreds of pounds in the red, just after covering their priorities before they even consider food, clothes or anything else.

Not paying gas/electric can have absolutely awful consequences. A wrecked credit score - making it harder to get on any contract, from small ones like a mobile phone all the way up to making it harder to find somewhere to live as a private renter - that's before we think about pre-payment meters or bailiffs.

Jack's standing order advice is not only unhelpful, it's got the potential to damage lives for several years. She would literally sell her followers out just for a bit of money and clout. She almost seems to thrive on misery and upset.
Ok, I don’t care how knackered I am tomorrow, this has made me determined to find time to complain to the BBC about giving her airtime to promulgate harmful advice to people who cannot afford to take bad advice. Thank you for posting, sorry to hear your friends are having a rough time, please thank them for still doing that vital work though. They’re literally saving lives every day, debt being a driving factor in many suicides.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She almost seems to thrive on misery and upset.
Narcs thrive on drama and they are very vindictive and malicious. As much as she doesn’t want people questioning her finances a part of her will be thrilled that she is getting so much attention. Negative attention is better than no attention.
A few months after I split with a narc ex I saw something that one of her other exes had put on social media with very personal screen shots involving her. I felt sick as my ex had a young kid and would regularly talk about suicide. I reported the post and it was taken down. I then debated going to hers or calling the police to do a safe and well check. I felt sick worrying about her kid but eventually managed to talk myself down as I didn’t want any contact with her. The next day she was posting revelling being a victim and clearly goading the ex to do more. I felt like such an idiot for worrying as I realised that this was exactly what she wanted. I wasn’t looking at mature women in their 40s I was watching 2 narcs playing power games and getting off on all the drama and misery. Narcs have no empathy or compassion which is why it can be hard to spot them. The cognitive dissonance makes you doubt yourself. You convince yourself that no grown adult could be so malicious and childish.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Firstly, I have misread previous posts and thought Tommy Lee Jones had posted his wang and confused (relieved? disappointed?) when I realised it what the other one.

Anyway, I am so glad I found this page. I knew Jack back when she was Melissa. We went to same school, although I was a couple of years below, but knew her from extra curricular activities ha. I was surprised when she became 'famous' but kinda proud of the work she was doing and issues she was highlighting, especially as I saw her when quite poorly with her mental health (about 15yrs ago) and always wondered how things worked out for her.

In my work I have seen how easy it is for people to slip into poverty, and how difficult the system is to navigate and it was refreshing to see someone address this. But the more I read about her 'story', given what I knew of her, the more my eyebrow raised (I've not had Botox). Seeing the twitter masses fawn over her made me have to unfollow but I can't ever criticise publicly because it seems petty.

I think there's always a grain of truth in what she says but she definitely lives in fantasy land. I sadly suspect she's not very well again at the moment, so don't like when I see people actively be mean to her but my god do I wish she would take a twitter break!!!
Your perspective is really interesting. Do you recognise much of the person you knew growing up in her current persona on Twitter?

Reactions: 36
I think Jack is making a mistake here. I think she thinks the patron squigg is Molly. I thought so too but now I don’t think so at all. She shouldn’t have replied to the tweets as it is drawing attention back to her not sending goods

Oh she's an atrocious bleep. Setting that person up for a dog pile from insane squiggs. Why not say 'I'm sorry about that. I'll message you'? Like a normal person. I know there might be history between Jack and this person. But EVERYONE CAN SEE IT. And you know that Jack.
Don’t worry, this isn’t squigg’s first rodeo and she can handle it.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Oh she's an atrocious bleep. Setting that person up for a dog pile from insane squiggs. Why not say 'I'm sorry about that. I'll message you'? Like a normal person. I know there might be history between Jack and this person. But EVERYONE CAN SEE IT. And you know that Jack.
She also hasn't actually provided an email address so squig, if you're reading here (pretty sure you do), use the one for her agent in her bio. I'm sure they'd love to deal with that 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Tommy Lee got his todger out on the ‘gram, this was deployed, grenade style, to distract from conversations about Jack’s baps. The afternoon shift of the canal, being driven half to distraction by the heat and in a short break between chaoses took the wang and ran with it. The wang is now in danger of becoming a side character in the vein of the pumble and the wallri.
Had to go check out Tommy's Sausage Surprise ahem - On topic Jack is a dick !
Saw clip on the news and immediately thought wow shes had work done , so obvious !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Unless she posts a slop in the next 5 minutes that's yet another promise she's failed to deliver on. Why does she keep doing it when even she must be aware that the only time she ever follows through on anything is when she's sat on the squatty potty? Still, the squigs will think she did it and that's all that matters.

It's just occurred to me that the most consistent she's ever been with anything is when she was reeling Harold in with the daily pleather, crispy hair and clown eyeshadow selfies 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 48
In all honesty I really feel for all of the Fraus and general population with dicks. There’s always something floating in yer underwear can’t be too nice especially in this heat. Don’t even mention the bollocks 😂👻

Jack Monroe is a head
Betty Swallocks 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Glad to see 🐝 is back on Twitter and challenging her too. It’s awful how she treats the people who give her money when they question where their items are.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.