Jack Monroe #356 I can put 30p in the mortgage, Harold!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don your tin foil hats ready for the greatest conspiracy yet fraus
32A7387F-54FF-4350-9080-F9577F0CDABD.jpeg

🏴‍☠️? It’s not gold its…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
No, she's still insisting on playing the pronoun game with the latest ex-OH. How very Chasing Amy of her.
Grrr I misread it as boyfriend, was probably in a fugue state at the time.

Reactions: 14
Grrr I misread it as boyfriend, was probably in a fugue state at the time.
It was on me. I said “he” was 6ft etc. Because as spaniel friend identified, it was a man so I just didn’t even think to make my explanation gender neutral, sorry for causing a chaos! (to be clear, not that I give a flying duck who her lover 🤮 is or isn’t)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Did anyone screenshot spaniel friends message at the time, where she said Harold was a he?

Reactions: 18

Yel

She's reached 800 patreons.

So assuming 5% as a rough patreon fee that's between :

£2'660 and £334'400 a month from that one source.

Or £800 if you think they mostly sign up for patreon at a certain amount then go through the effort of then lowering it to £1.

Screenshot_20220807-172101_Chrome.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
Yes, I enjoy the rinsed hoops banter as much as the next person, I’ve been cackling to myself about this stuff for two days now, but it also makes me feel sorry for her, which is not what I want to be feeling. There’s a difference between attacking someone for grifting and attacking someone for not being good at their job.
I enjoy the spotlight on the shitness of her recipes, as it's part of the grift and the emperor getting praise for the clothes hes not wearing. Many people think she's done 'amazing things' for the povos without ever having had it pointed out to them how tit she is at her work.

Reactions: 44
Did anyone screenshot spaniel friends message at the time, where she said Harold was a he?
Dunno but there’s definitely a receipt of a friend gendering him and then quickly ungendering him. Was definitely a man. Would she have nuzzled a brother thinking it was a woman however tall she might be?? Mm.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
All this talk of Jean has me now singing Jean Genie in my head. The opening lines are 👩‍🍳 💋

A small Jean Genie snuck off to the city
Strung out on lasers and slash back plazas
And ate all your razors while pullin' the waiters
Talking bout Monroe and walkin' on snow white

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.