Jack Monroe #355 rinses poor people better than she rinses spaghetti hoops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been BUSY all day decorating but I can’t believe she is still defending and doubling down. Part of me admires the ability to be so persistent but it must be taking a toll on her mental health.

Please Jack, take a break from Twitter and start working those 12 steps properly.

Reactions: 37
what sort of moron goes spouting off saying they’re gonna be in a position to buy a house in the short to mid term when the chickens that allow said purchase haven’t even hatched?!

If she didn’t tweet every nanosecond of her life, hardly anyone would bat a bloody eyelid.

Log off Jack

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Her total lack of responsibility for her own actions bewilders me. She has defecated all over her opportunities, with her gobshite ways, but it’s always everyone else’s fault. Never hers.

She needs to get help. She is a lost, deeply unhappy chick, in so many ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She might get a few more quid in the Patreon from a few unsuspecting victims, but I'm almost 100% the big money brand partnerships are now dead. Agencies do a lot more due diligence than 12 months ago after several high profile influencer deals going bad when said influencer says or does something that potentially harms the brand's reputation.

Example of exactly this scenario in this link:

So yeah, she might get an extra £100 a month out of Patreon, but the big five figure deals will be gone.

Talking of Patreon, how easy is it to report an account....? Surely fraudulent use of their platform (i.e. taking money and not delivering promised results/products) is good enough grounds to (at the very least) suspend the account and withhold funds while they investigate?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
someone is contradicting the coroner report tweet. How many more lies can she tell? Layer upon layer of lies.
She comes across as a classic compulsive liar, someone who lies without any benefit to her like a child or teenager does because they can't process the future consequences of being caught lying. Most people grow out of a phase like this. She's like a teenager lying to make herself sound more impressive to people she thinks are cooler than her.

Reactions: 44
Following up, I'm doubtful about that account and think it would be easily dismissed as a troll and nothing else (no prof pic, string of numbers in handle, following 1 person, "very local" could come across creepy, agree) which is a shame because that was quite the putdown.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Its all going a bit pete tong pet, thought she wasnt talking to anyone unless it was nice? At least keep your own rules sweetie.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
What about that tweet of hers prior to the begging blog, the one where she was taking a big leap and was really excited about the next couple of months? She likened it to finding out she was pregnant with nearly teenager.

Was that all complete bollocks?

Reactions: 35
I have been BUSY all day decorating but I can’t believe she is still defending and doubling down. Part of me admires the ability to be so persistent but it must be taking a toll on her mental health.

Please Jack, take a break from Twitter and start working those 12 steps properly.
BUSY? Did *you* do a 100hour week…. No…. So you know nothing of BUSY.

<refreshes Twitter>

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I see that the political titan Jo Swinson has swung in to blow smoke up Jacks arse on Twitter. As a committed anti-capitalist Corbynista I’m sure Jack will be overjoyed

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.