Sarah Akwisombe #13 Those meddling wiches on Tattle foiled my coaching scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! Not only has ‘her’ style been ripped off from elsewhere, bastardised, muddied and made ugly and confusing but she’s completely lost sight of her audience and seemingly any level of taste or style. Just wait for these to flyyyyyy off the shelves. 🙄

I’m not going to engage with her to ask but I do wonder where they are made, considering she’s so eco and ethical these days.
Ethical is just a spin to sell the tat.

*narcassistic

Anyone who would throw horns would never wear this tit…and she found a Sarah look alike…you don’t get more stupid and narcissist as that 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😳
*narcassistic

Reactions: 3
Exactly! Not only has ‘her’ style been ripped off from elsewhere, bastardised, muddied and made ugly and confusing but she’s completely lost sight of her audience and seemingly any level of taste or style. Just wait for these to flyyyyyy off the shelves. 🙄

I’m not going to engage with her to ask but I do wonder where they are made, considering she’s so eco and ethical these days.
And for such a quick turnaround.

Reactions: 2

Eco and ethical except when it comes to weed smoking - who cares about all the damage and exploitation caused by the drug trade.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Had a few months off but from what I'm gathering they’ve still kept all the money, given up the tarot cards and are designing T-shirt’s?

Reactions: 8
Such cutting edge fashion she’s trying to model like she’s in a Harris Reed dress !!!

• Haha
When she calls out a magazine for using one of her photos without asking, but still uses other peoples’ work - and money that she still hasn’t returned - like she’s the saint of the century. It’s the double-standard for me.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
When she calls out a magazine for using one of her photos without asking, but still uses other peoples’ work - and money that she still hasn’t returned - like she’s the saint of the century. It’s the double-standard for me.
Her double standards are unreal. At this point, I really don't know how she keeps up with herself. The narrative she's spinning is exhausting just to watch.

Reactions: 7
Her latest post is so ironic. She talks about how much she’s changed and how she used to seek external validation, but her latest post is doing exactly that. Someone who is truly in such a fantastic and ~enlightened~ headspace just wouldn’t post that tit. She wants validation that she’s on the right path now, because she clearly doesn’t think she is. This is coming from someone who still battles with the urge to seek external validation due to fear of loneliness/abandonment (and that person is me). I recognise the signs.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Nice to see that she’s apparently closing last year’s chapter, while people she scammed are still thousands out of pocket because refunds are yet to be had. And that apology just seems like such a waste of time too, doesn’t it? Let’s spend that money on Balenciaga shoes instead.
What about the people you stole from Sarah? What about them? What about that feeling of not being able to close the chapter because you still refuse to address what you did and make things right? We’re still waiting, my dude. We’re still waiting.

• Sad
She’s changed and grown so much now though guys, haven’t you seen she’s grown herself a bum?! She’s shown it off enough! She’s soooooo done the inner work. Hard to believe it’s the same person, even when she’s saying the exact same tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is so desperate and so predictable. Every time she tries to create a narrative of being introspective she does the same pose in trainers. I guess she's trying to convince herself as much as shes trying to convince everyone else. Still a narcissist, still a "me, me, me!'; still a scumbag that stole off vulnerable women and no amount of "reflective" pics of fancy trainers will change it.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
She is so desperate and so predictable. Every time she tries to create a narrative of being introspective she does the same pose in trainers. I guess she's trying to convince herself as much as shes trying to convince everyone else. Still a narcissist, still a "me, me, me!'; still a scumbag that stole off vulnerable women and no amount of "reflective" pics of fancy trainers will change it.
She will never lose her acquired scumbag status!!

Reactions: 6
The staring at her feet while trying to be contrite and introspective is actually very telling .

Had a few months off but from what I'm gathering they’ve still kept all the money, given up the tarot cards and are designing T-shirt’s?
Yep, nothing’s changed. Still omnipresent and ripping off people and ideas.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Sarah was up for a large campaign last week. It would have made her at least £20k. It was surreal when her name came up. I didn't say anything. Then someone Googled in the meeting room her name and this thread came up in Google. The silence as they scrolled through the threads. It was painful. I really hope she apologises and returns that money. There where people in the room who start sharing the link to the thread. I actually felt sorry for her

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sarah was up for a large campaign last week. It would have made her at least £20k. It was surreal when her name came up. I didn't say anything. Then someone Googled in the meeting room her name and this thread came up in Google. The silence as they scrolled through the threads. It was painful. I really hope she apologises and returns that money. There where people in the room who start sharing the link to the thread. I actually felt sorry for her
Holy tit, that's insane. Thankfully research beforehand was done.
Anyone noticed she removed her "founder of nobullbusinesschool" from her bio? The account still seems to exist though. Trying to cover tracks or whatever? It doesn't really matter, does it, because the sin will follow you until you make it right, Sarah!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.