Jack Monroe #353 Jack Monroe campaigns for Jack Monroe not to be in poverty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As funny as this is, that’s also £1056 that could have bought a family/families an awful lot of food. I feel a lot of animosity towards these people who obviously have no issue with signing up to the £44 a month tier, they won’t even notice it leaving there account! They might as well put a lighter to it in front of a homeless kid like a Bullingdon Boy would! It’s shocking that kids are going hungry while some fuckwit is throwing money at her to buy a rucksack full of dead animal parts, Cotswold sideboards, numerous pairs of Dr Martens to yomp to Asda in, rusty spoons, hammocks, hair dye, Tiffany earrings, a Liverpool shirt and a fuckin brand new dog! Not even a rescue dog! I despair at these people! I really do!
£1056 would have fed toothpaste man for 545 days assuming he was going through a tube a day.
Seriously though, makes the blood boil when you know Jack just wanked other people’s money on old spoons and eyeshadow whilst pretending to care about people like toothpaste man.
That’s why people are angry at your grift Jack Monroe. It’s really so gross (& other injustices like MP behaviour make no difference. It’s quite possible to be disgusted at both).

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Perhaps Jack can tackle Japanese cuisine next as her comeback?

Working book title: Tokyo Grift

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Has any heard this. It’s a talk Jack gave and she sings to the poor fuckers. It’s completely bizarre. singing starts at about 37 mins. I didn’t listen to any of the rest tbh
She sounds just like Celine Dion!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I‘ve been having a look at Awfully Molly’s followers. One of them is Kate Devlin (Mic Wright’s partner and an established writer in her own right).

And we also have this blue tick writer, who seems to have an interest in scammers.

3A714E51-BD2A-4A3F-B17C-E6B022F127C6.jpeg

I wonder if these types, along with 👑 Kirsty Strickland are taking notes, or just reading along for the ride.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Definitely Address to a Haggis Harold. Translated to English, naturally.

Good luck to you and your ordinary face,
Great usurper in the OH race!
Above them all, you take your place,
Leggy, Louisa, or Policewoman:
Well are you worthy of a heartbreak
As bad as mine.

The giant car there you fill,
Saved walking home from Lidl,
Your credit card helped at the till
In time of greed,
While at home you helped me to distill
Lemonade and old tea.

...*

You powers, who make dating your care,
Send another OH to her lair!
Smol Pixie wants no heartbreak stuff,
That leaves her alone and old;
So if you wish a grateful prayer,
Give her a Harold!

*I can only do so much.
Chapeau tender one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has any heard this. It’s a talk Jack gave and she sings to the poor fuckers. It’s completely bizarre. singing starts at about 37 mins. I didn’t listen to any of the rest tbh
Jesus Christ. The singing. There are no words.
She really does think she’ll be discovered, doesn’t she?
I’ve never been so embarrassed for anyone. Just awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.