Jack Monroe #352 Hunger Hurts 2: The Difficult Second Album.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"where is my dinosaur toy?" ....is such bollocks. Kids don't call their toys "toys'. I could believe "where's my big dinosaur!?,"....but otherwise, nah.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
Sir Matt of The Arms’ initials are MT as well. In this case though, it definitely means Mr Terrible 😚

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Gosh, how old was her son when she sold his toy, i heard sold his stuff but crikey. He sounds very young in that piece of writing.

Its made me a bit sad tbh!😰

Reactions: 29
That's exactly what I was trying to say, if the NHS doctor thought Jack genuinely had ADHD she would be on medication from her doctor, methylphenidate. Instead, Jack is taking sertraline from her NHS gp, but then went and got a private prescription for ritalin (methylphenidate) which is a class A drug. She pays for this prescription around £200 a month and gets her sertraline from her NHS Dr. No doctor would prescribe both together as they are both stimulating so would affect her heart. Obviously Jack hasn't told the private GP about her sertraline as she wouldn't be prescribed both. This hasn't come out of thin air, Jack made several posts talking about this stuff hence why we know there is screenshots. Jack also states she takes tramadol which is also stimulating, for her arthritis. No Dr would prescribe all 3 together so obviously she hasn't told her private Dr about the sertraline and tramadol, she wouldn't have been given ritalin otherwise. Yes the NHS do prescribe it but not willy nilly and especially not alongside sertraline and tramadol.
As an ADHD Frau with a private prescription (because we don’t have shared care in Scotland across the board like in England) Ritalin/methylphenidate is cheap. I spend £30 a month on my prescription. If Jack’s spending £200 a month she’s likely on a fancier, newer drug like Elvanse. And while it’s more expensive, I don’t know anyone who takes Elvanse who spends quite that much - maybe up to around £150. So if she’s saying she’s spending £200 she’s likely bullshitting as usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Oh noes, everything is moving far too fast and I'm a bit of a tipsy pan full of vinho verde but somewhere in the previous thread someone talked about locals and I'd quite like an Iberian Chapter Quarterly Meeting (caps for formality). @colouredlines please let me know your availability for the regional gathering. I thought we could hike and forage mushrooms and then not follow a Jack recipe to make a feast.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Conspiracy theory: is Jack secretly a corvid?!
- loves shiny spoons
- remembers faces
- holds grudges
- croaking
- has a very loud shitfit if annoyed
Argh. There is a crow that sits on my neighbour's fence staring into my kitchen at me. I do talk to it but it just caws at me very loudly.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Some squigs are just too far gone, aren't they? Imagine having to use JM's recipes to teach young folk how to cook. End times sort of thing.

Screenshot_20220804-005911_Twitter.jpg
8b0b844a4f5d35d2519c50b5205bb12d--father-ted-charlie-hebdo.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 87
eh, it kinda screws with my head a bit that, on the one hand, i don't for a minute believe she sold his soft toys, but then, we have seen receipts of her holding an open house sale back in the day

i don't think I can cope much longer. molly needs to blow her to bits

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.