Jack Monroe #352 Hunger Hurts 2: The Difficult Second Album.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking about costing recipes, fingers crossed AM will do a thread on those :)šŸ¤ž

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Same squig, retweeting themselves, and tagging in That Man. I donā€™t think theyā€™re even joking.

0792CE94-EE88-4A0A-9BC0-4FE14BCEB3AE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 93
Yeah, people donate and sell toys.

The point is that JM first makes it into a sob story, then when critiqued about that, says many people do it so the criticism is void. Her reasoning does not add up (as it never does, like her recipes and the costing of them).
She whines about everything. I await the day she actually says something positive thats got absolutely nothing to do with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Please go back to bed I

am I being thick? What is she saying?
I think Jack is trying to say that Molly's screenshots of Jack's actual words are ingenious.

Also random bleeping capitals just to annoy us.

Reactions: 24
I tell you what lads, Iā€™m never going on holiday again. I feel like Iā€™ve missed so much!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Re: the Teemill drama....I suspect she didn't sell that many, but got caught up in the Ā£10,000 brag and then had to move some money over to TT anyway (when people kept asking). I don't believe any other charities saw any money, as I don't think she sold as much as she claimed.

There is not a detail too futile for her not to lie about.
How many photos of the horrible tee shirts being worn have been tweeted at her? I've seen about 4, probably missed some I'm sure but ffs, 10k profit. Silly cow shot herself in the foot there didn't she. I've not seen anyone wearing one in rl or on my own sm.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
How many photos of the horrible tee shirts being worn have been tweeted at her? I've seen about 4, probably missed some I'm sure but ffs, 10k profit. Silly cow shot herself in the foot there didn't she. I've not seen anyone wearing one in rl or on my own sm.
You know what I see a lot of in my social media?

a) ovens that work.

b) lovely crunchy granola

c) people making new versions of old recipes with secret ingredients

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I wonder how much Jack pays her lawyer for all of these defamation cases she has out against a fair few people, cant be cheap, that's where the Trussell trust charity money has disappeared too.
She spends a few quids on ā€œcease and desistā€ letters AFAIK

• Haha
Reactions: 37
she really doesn't understand the meaning of the word "sarcasm" does she?
I was going to post exactly this. Whenever Jack posts something that reads like garbage or anyone takes issue with it, it's sarcasm, innit! You were just like, too stupid to like, understand how brilliant it was on so many levels and.......anyway, where was I?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I think Molly is M****s R******d, theyā€™ve been biding their time since school dinner day and that article the other day finally tipped them over the edge.
Asterisked for I donā€™t want to be sued reasons šŸ˜‚.
Doesn't his GF/Fiancee work in PR???:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I was going to post exactly this. Whenever Jack posts something that reads like garbage or anyone takes issue with it, it's sarcasm, innit! You were just like, too stupid to like, understand how brilliant it was on so many levels and.......anyway, where was I?

Yes - like the nationalise supermarkets comment. Picked up and questioned and all of a sudden 'I was being sarcastic alright PAL'.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I need to sleep. I don't want to miss anything though
Sleep is for the weak.

I'm on call tonight, so I won't be getting much sleep anyway.

I reckon Jack is waaaaay out of her depth with this. She's fucked it, lost control and needs to stop tweeting ridiculous, snippy 'jokes' and 'sarcasm'.

Reactions: 42
Itā€™s behind a firewall can anyone find it o
F5720D32-28DF-437C-BF3E-B8B2DABCA833.jpeg

this quote came from this article if anyone happens to be interested ( wayback machine thingy) and keeping everything in one place for lurkers :)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Her hot takes on the political climate just seem pathetic and weedy now. Go to bed, pet. (Ā©Laney). Tomorrow is another day.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
oy
I honestly think Awfully Molly is just a person in the wild, who's reached peak Jack disgust.

But it's fun thinking of it like an Agatha Christie story....it has to be one of the characters.
1659568184572.png

"Iqbal. J. Matt. Jamie. David. Louisa. Allegra. Cooper. Good evening, your Majesty. You're probably wondering why I've asked you all to gather together..."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.