Jack Monroe #352 Hunger Hurts 2: The Difficult Second Album.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack has obviously decided to get into the fray. Her FM will be Right behind her. Is she going to try and bully half of Twitter into deleting their accounts? I don’t think you’ve enough neckbeards Jack.
0CE8404E-BB2A-4EC4-B41C-179E0CE3D961.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
It makes me really angry when people use disability as an excuse for certain behaviour or as a means of stopping people questioning them.

yes, we need to have an understanding and adapt what things we do or say but it not a free pass to behave how you want.
Especially when those "disabilities" are fabricated or exaggerated

Reactions: 32
After tonight I'm convinced more than ever that Molly is one of the ex-foster children that Jack called 'feral'. Imagine being made to stay in someone's house and finding out years later that the daughter thought you were no different to a wild animal.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Of course parents sell their kids' toys on eBay. Kids get older, bigger. Toys become redundant

They don't necessarily sell them to pay the rent.

• Heart
Reactions: 86
The 'wait untill you see how many parents sell toys on eBay' does not make sense, right?

Either this is common place and no biggie (to disproof the squigle that it is strange behaviour), or it is a tearjerker scoring midway on the scale from Turner and Hooch to Sophie's Choice. How can it be both?

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I wonder how much Jack pays her lawyer for all of these defamation cases she has out against a fair few people, cant be cheap, that's where the Trussell trust charity money has disappeared too.

Reactions: 21
We all know what happens when you canoe from Seaton Carew.

(hint: you end up alive and kicking in Panama)
it's a crying shame that there's not a gif yet of eddie marsan and his very laboured teesside accent saying, "I'm going to fake my own death"

• Haha
Reactions: 42
From this post I learned that sertraline is a stimulant and as a grateful user of it I feel I should already have known that
Babe, same and I’m having dicky ticker probs just now.
On topic, am loving the #MollyProject so the account just releases a contradiction or two every day, yeah?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Of course parents sell their kids' toys on eBay. Kids get older, bigger. Toys become redundant

They don't necessarily sell them to pay the rent.
They don't sell their two year old's favourite toy dinosaur. A two year old who allegedly has nothing else. And then use it as a sob story.

(Reminder for newbies and lurkers that either (A) none of the above happened because Jack's a lying fantasist, or (B) she made the choice to put her tiny child through this, her poverty was a total larp and she comes from a well-off family).

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
TFW your followers are so thick and you have so little respect for them that you have to repackage the tweet with Cliff notes is case they didn't get your massive zinger. Happens to the best of us*.

*not really
Screenshot 2022-08-03 at 23.26.10.png

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Screenshot_20220803-232118_Chrome.jpg

Just popping this here. You disingenuous cow, Jack. You are a disgrace.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 137
If you can afford it, I’d recommend this book if I’m honest, I paid a tenner for mine with free P&P. I could post every page in it because they all appeal to me. The food looks delicious. No stupid costings and a simple case of ‘if you’re cooking for more than one person just multiply the recipe accordingly’. Straightforward, no nonsense goodness.
I ordered it today with a book token I found in a puddle x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Bloody hell I’ve just come back from the dark depths of the Wiki and WOW. Although I am feeling v v foolish as when somebody was trying to allude to TD’s real name in a thread yesterday they mentioned their surname was someone who makes flour. I am ashamed to admit I have been to find someone with the name Homepride 🤣🤣 have just found what it is and I feel a massive tit 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 142
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.