Jack Monroe #352 Hunger Hurts 2: The Difficult Second Album.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This squig made me lol.

View attachment 1470208

It’s not really off topic, just don’t want to give Jack and her flying money’s ideas. I just had a thought. Any evidence Molly or anyone else posts on Twitter, could be “disregarded“ if it’s from over a year ago. I don’t think this, but some people might argue something like “Jack was struggling with addition at that time, she can’t be held accountable“.
That would be a very good get out wouldn't it? Aka fugue state but spanning the elongated timespan

Reactions: 16
I know it's not exactly the same but is she 'dead naming' Truss for likes?

There's a reason Truss uses her middle name and that should be respected.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
I just had a look at the very first thread and came across this. At the time i was aware of jack, didnt rate her recipes really. I previously thought of donating to her fundraiser or buying one of her books or photographs then realised it was all actually a load of old tosh i didn't want or didn't need, so i'm happy to say i can be marked safe from Jack Monroe.
Anyway, I digress. What i was going to say is: has she really been regurgitating that salmon paste pasta she done on Lorraine since thread bleeping one and before?
I think it's been knocking around for a fair few years. That and the dreaded chickpea and peach curry. Just add in the kidney bean burgers and we have the culinary triumvirate of shite.

2013 is first time I can see it referenced online! 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Is it...ok to mention Liz Truss's "real" name? Imagine if someone called Jack by any other name than Jack.

She's just awful..

Ooo..edited to say....snap, chocolate muffin!

Last edited:
Reactions: 64
of all Jack's political hot takes, this might be the one which leaves me the most speechless.

didn't remember the TM/MT revelation when she was standing outside 10 Downing Street.

Next she'll be telling us that 'dog' is the same as 'god' but just the other way round.

Out there, someone's paying £44 +VAT for this

• Haha
Reactions: 86
It makes me really angry when people use disability as an excuse for certain behaviour or as a means of stopping people questioning them.

yes, we need to have an understanding and adapt what things we do or say but it not a free pass to behave how you want.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Christ alive, Molly is the new Julian Assange. We've got the Jack Monroe version of WikiLeaks happening in real time.

JackiLeaks.
Yes it’s early, but the speed things are going round here…

Thread title nomination: JackiLeaks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I know it's not exactly the same but is she 'dead naming' Truss for likes?

There's a reason Truss uses her middle name and that should be respected.
Sorry. Self quoting like a twit but can you imagine if someone said 'Jack's actual name gives her same initials as Michael Heseltine.... Heeehorrrheehor put that up ya 'Jack'?'

She's an absolute shambles

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.