Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KingBabar

Monroe is right about selling toys just not necessarily for the reasons she sold SB's. I'm about to sell a huge amount of the Elastoblast juniors toys but only because they've asked me to as they want money for Lego sets and build a bears and feel they've outgrown certain toys. I'd never give away or sell their toys without their say so having had that happen to me when my mum "had a clear out". I was devastated to lose precious toys. The Elastoblast juniors have decided what to sell and we are waiting a week or so in case they change their mind...the Tonka minis have already been retrieved!
Sad memories, potentially triggering.

Me rail and unable to spoiler with my phone, sorry.
I wish my parents had been like you. I still remember seeing my favourite doll melting on a bonfire as my dad burned it. She was old, and tatty, and had a crack in her hard plastic head ( from when he'd thrown it in a previous temper), but I loved her. Fifty years later it's still a painful memory. Jack's SB would hopefully have been too young to remember the loss of his favourite toy, if it was true that she'd sold it, but then she told the media, and it's out there for him to read.

ETA... a missing apostrophe

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 102

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
Going well then?
So much chatter out there!

This is what some people think or that she passes the money on. This is the same guy who did the poll - he not happy! :D
1659608791060.png

We counted our teeth! I think we're insane. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 101

CEB1980

i love/hate that thereโ€™s a full spectrum of ways to totally dismiss the substance of someoneโ€™s point on social media.
the Molly thread is anon, so thatโ€™s a good place to start. heres how the discrediting without actually refuting anything works across the board:

anon account: โ€œitโ€™s a bot/cowardโ€
small account: โ€œOH MY GOD 90% of the tweets are about this person. Obsessed?
mid level, real name account: โ€œOooh youโ€™re bitter arenโ€™t you. I can see why someone who isnโ€™t successful is jealous though
well known account: โ€œoh wel done for amplifying pile one of a vulnerable person
blue tick: โ€œthis is actual bullying. You have success yourself but youโ€™re pulling up the ladder and punching downโ€™
man doing the criticising: oh I can see why youโ€™re piling on, divorced dad energy here
woman doing the criticism: โ€œhate to see women criticising womenโ€
right wing commentator taking issue: โ€œsee this is the real enemy, not someone doing GOODโ€
left wing commentator taking issue: โ€œwhy donโ€™t you focus on the REAL enemyโ€

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 100

Geetbo

VIP Member
It really does flabber my gast that her response to a literal thread of lies she has told is that she is autistic and therefore cannot lie. And her thick as shit stans lap it up as usual and send her their disability allowance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
I know everyone has their own ideas on how Molly should do things but sheโ€™s done a great job in exposing some of the biggies and she has the bollocks to take the wrath of the flying monkeys. I donโ€™t think nitpicking over post order or wording helps when sheโ€™s already posted something. Bringing the best receipts to her attention, howeverโ€ฆ chapeau!

• Heart
Reactions: 99

GrannyOgg

VIP Member
This is amazing! The more people do their own digging as well, the more they'll come across that will confirm for them that Jack is a charlatan. It's all there for them to find.
Mollys thread is everywhere.
This is from a Squig with a relatively small account but who is followed by, to me, quite influential people. They did a short thread about Jack, setting out what they saw as both sides. Asked their conclusions they posted this.

EF25995D-6C6E-463C-B836-E8D1C65204FA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 98

Helatruralhome

I don't understand how moving house for Jack can be both something she's done more times than she can count and something which is massively, life-changingly a big deal for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
If youโ€™re affording a bottle of gin a day, wouldnโ€™t you spend the same on something you actually like? You can get most mainstream spirits for similar prices, and gin isnโ€™t even the cheapest.
It was clearly her fave drink at one point, I donโ€™t get why sheโ€™s trying to make out like she couldnโ€™t stand the stuff and was just knocking it back because she was an alcoholic.
CC4090C0-431B-4550-8B86-86DC86F37B31.jpeg

D5F82B2F-6CF0-479A-BF1D-09D195F82149.jpeg

2FE2B586-1F3D-432F-A368-639CB4619487.jpeg

D2CD2880-4FCC-46F3-8779-882B18B75525.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 97

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Did she really think that by writing sheโ€™s autistic and canโ€™t lie (she isnโ€™t and she can) that there wouldn't be a single autistic person who would view her lie and refute these claims?

She lives on another planet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

RoastedHazelnuts

I still canโ€™t understand how it went fromโ€ฆ

I reckon I can earn around ยฃ30k a year and save a deposit for my own home if I downsize for 2 years

only a couple of months ago (in May), toโ€ฆ

I am so distraught at having to move out of my place and downsize, because I am living in extreme poverty!

8C4011BB-6CA9-462D-B00D-57820606A851.jpeg

BA92F2E2-1954-437B-95F9-CCB8383C77E6.jpeg

43EDC0FB-68B6-43E5-974B-EBEF93C21216.jpeg

5F3C646B-9A0F-49A0-81B6-07A130DA1800.jpeg

Why wouldnโ€™t JM just admit that the downsizing is due to wanting to save a deposit and not because theyโ€™re on the breadline?

(Surely not because they fancy a few donations to speed up the time it takes to save, but canโ€™t come straight out and ask people to pay for a deposit for a house?)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 95

Ellabella

VIP Member
Thanks to Jack, this week I discovered that if you put a heavy paper weight on the 'insert' key on your keyboard, it shows you as busy on Teams and therefore your colleagues won't realise that you've done nothing all day but read Tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95

Geetbo

VIP Member
I really want her to sue and Vardy herself. Iโ€™ll go to the court in a mankini for the verdict if she does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94