Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChocolateMuffin

VIP Member
This squig made me lol.

View attachment 1470208

It’s not really off topic, just don’t want to give Jack and her flying money’s ideas. I just had a thought. Any evidence Molly or anyone else posts on Twitter, could be “disregarded“ if it’s from over a year ago. I don’t think this, but some people might argue something like “Jack was struggling with addition at that time, she can’t be held accountable“.
That would be a very good get out wouldn't it? Aka fugue state but spanning the elongated timespan

Reactions: 16

TillyMiffin

Chatty Member
Coming at you from the past - I was trying to find the Grenfell blog but I can't. She definitely posted about being there on the ground in the aftermath as part of the assistance and aid effort.

As part of trying to find the blog, I found this Metro article, which incorrectly identifies her as 'a former fire fighter'. Notice she wasn't hopping up and down and demanding corrections and retractions about that particular piece of journalistic inaccuracy.
I reread it this week but can’t remember where.

Reactions: 14

Lazarus

VIP Member
Sometimes when I am wanting to get on with work I need to do and don’t want to be bothered by people I send myself a meeting on teams. Log into it then hit screen share and you show as “presenting”
That way I can do what I need to do without people calling me.
This is amazing, but wouldn't Do Not Disturb do the same?

Reactions: 12

RoastedHazelnuts

Keep it on tattle
If Molly is here ... Please share the screenshots of her planning this downsizing months ago so she can get a deposit to buy. It totally shows up here latest blog post sob story for the shameless grift that it is.

(Long time lurker here. I think I actually posted on the very very first Jack thread way back when.)

I put some of those screenshots in this reply. (I’m not Molly though! 😆)

Reactions: 12

Aug1977

I’m a student pharmacist and you’re defo right. I didn’t realize she was taking an SSRI, but if she is then yeah there’s no way any doctor would be comfortable prescribing that combination. Especially considering she’s also an alcoholic/ex alcoholic, and how high the potential for abuse for this potential drug is, it makes total sense now as to why she’s not being prescribed it on the NHS. Ofc though if you’ve got 💰💵💸 you can just bypass that and get it privately 🥴.
Although I have to say, I wonder if she goes to 2 different pharmacies to pick up because I’m pretty sure if she tried to do both at the same one, alarm bells would probably be ringing for the pharmacist
Yes but the private scripts are really expensive and the idea is you will be handed over to your NHS doc once titration has been completed. If you choose to continue privately it is eye-wateringly pricey. Also yes a decent pharmacy will absolutely flag up Sertraline plus Concerta. They did for someone close to me. Despite being prescribed both together, he found it hard to actually get the meds so had no choice but to go to difference pharmacies.

Reactions: 11