Jack Monroe #352 Hunger Hurts 2: The Difficult Second Album.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
947CDBB3-2EA8-42FF-A4A5-A2856EDE71AC.jpeg

Jack ~literally~ cannot lie. Apart from when she’s talking about nesting magpies in the tree she previously said she agreed to maintain in a joint cost agreement with her landlady.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
Jumping waaay ahead so it might already have been mentioned, but Jack's latest 'like' - did she not notice the '😂'.
Because 😂

Screenshot 2022-08-03 at 22.25.18.png

Also 🚨🚨🚨 I just watched the Caroline Calloway doc on the iplayer, OMG I cannot recommend it enough. The parallels! 🚨🚨🚨

• Haha
Reactions: 89
I loved the brass neck of those two. Fkd their kids off and scampered off to Panama- god bless the grift
I’d have canoed to Bamburgh. Quite a lot of jellyfish but a nice big detached castle to put all of my sideboards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The current government has nothing else to be getting on with except a super secret deep state mission to discredit Jack Monroe. They could spare the magic money tree and just let her open her mouth and discredit herself, but I digress. Jack rinsed beans you know, we must seek her counsel on all matters!

Some of these squigs remind me of my friend's former brother in law who thought it was genuinely Beyonce messaging him on facebook.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Just seen the tweet about the furlough/laptops.

Now I did skip 200 threads but I'm sure during covid/lockdown/furlough everyone was asking her why her admin (and at the time it sounded like ONE person not two/a team) was furloughed if by Jack's own admission she was drowning in admin work???

I don't recall her ever saying her admin WAS working, so why the laptop/s?

Also, Jack was still working in lockdown so why would she have needed the self employment pay? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Just a thought - anyone seen Liz Truss and Jack Monroe in the same room?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Really hoping this is the end of Jack Monroe! I love you all and you are all so eloquent but I cant keep up!! I spend my time reading here when I should be reading a book!
Where will we all go to have a moan!?
I will miss you all, as although I don't contribute much, I feel we are friends x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Really hoping this is the end of Jack Monroe! I love you all and you are all so eloquent but I cant keep up!! I spend my time reading here when I should be reading a book!
Where will we all go to have a moan!?
I will miss you all, as although I don't contribute much, I feel we are friends x
Oh FDM you were one of my first Frau influenced horsey bet picks! The horse was Fairy Dust or something

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Please can hoisted by her own leotard be brought over to this thread as it was a late contender for thread title and it made me HOWL. Sorry I can’t remember which genius said it!!
I’m 12 pages behind, but please nobody have posted THAT photo in response to “hoisted by her own leotard…” 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
INHO she has Borderline Personality Disorder...just my opinion
Or she could just have been a girl who felt starved of attention when her parents started fostering so had their attention divided and, therefore, developed a penchant for lying and embellishing the truth to get the attention she craved. Then that just started escalating to the point that her entire life and career were built on it.

Borderline Personality Disorder is so debilitating for many and often stigmatised against. Jack just reminds me of that girl at school who used to brag that all her family were in MI5. Thankfully, most of those teenagers grow out of that phase and don’t become G-list celebrity internet grifters.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
Jumping waaay ahead so it might already have been mentioned, but Jack's latest 'like' - did she not notice the '😂'.
Because 😂

View attachment 1470120

Also 🚨🚨🚨 I just watched the Caroline Calloway doc on the iplayer, OMG I cannot recommend it enough. The parallels! 🚨🚨🚨
not The CarolineCalloway! I need to call in sick tomorrow I swear to god.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1470109
Jack ~literally~ cannot lie. Apart from when she’s talking about nesting magpies in the tree she previously said she agreed to maintain in a joint cost agreement with her landlady.
Also Magpies finish nesting in June you monstrous twerp. They’re still helping their fledglings but they’re out of the nest well before July.

also you made one of these did you?!
BA00AD90-0B3C-4EF6-B864-F0DF8E1DEF78.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 57
not just an admin assistant though! A TEAM OF THEM
I was here watching this live and it still boils my piss. She had Caroline with the hand (don't accept handS because there isn't proof to support two, hill I'm prepared to die on, pals) and I hardly think there was enough work for C of the Hand to be there more than one day a week, more likely one day a month at that point (pre pandemic) and the rest she was already probably working from home.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.