Jack Monroe #350 Can you crochet a web of lies?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't screenshot, but someone just tweeted this:

"Weird, Jack Monroe sued the tit out of Katie Hopkins, but wonā€™t dignify the writer of that thread with a response so as not to ā€œhand them the micā€. I WONDER WHAT COULD ACCOUNT FOR THIS DIFFERENCE I guess weā€™ll never know, one of lifeā€™s mysteries"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 122
Have I spent the last several hours grunking here and the Mumsnet threads instead of doing anything productive? yes.
Obviously, this is very hard work, basically a 100-hour week, please give generously to me. *rattles tin*

I can't believe there are still some people defending her, if she said the sky was blue, I'd have to double-check for myself, every tweet is a lie, a total contradiction or an argument.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
There are currently no icons (is that what you call them?) on her Twitter bio. Wonder what she's going to roll out tonight?

1659463341511.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Right, sod cooking, Iā€™m getting in a curry and sitting back to warm my hands on this here dumpster fire šŸ”„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Right, sod cooking, Iā€™m getting in a curry and sitting back to warm my hands on this here dumpster fire šŸ”„
This is the kind of internet influencing I can get right behind. DO NOT ORDER THE PEACH ONE.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Donā€™t stress it, squig. You likely last happened upon Jack when it wasnā€™t a ~thing~ for her.

170C1090-6CE6-406A-AB7A-E86C50BAA49F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 48
It's been a while since Jack has been so openly defensive like this, she's really trying to protect her meal ticket.

I think we need to brace ourselves that Jack is going to bring out the big, triggering guns now that accusations of transphobia haven't worked.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 77
I really want to read the mumsnet thread but I donā€™t think I can face going on there again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Okay, so if we take away all the drama, the self pity, the grandiose flowery writing, the bullshit - if that wasnā€™t a thing with Jack - what has she actually done for poverty? What has she *actually* changed? It would be different if she was a bit of dick but you could evidence the changes made by her ā€˜campaigningā€™. Anyone?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
I really want to read the mumsnet thread but I donā€™t think I can face going on there again.
You're honestly not missing out. All the good potential tea has been shared on here. The rest of it is a rehash of 350 Jack Monroe Tattle threads mixed in with a few Jackolite defenders. It isn't worth it, Dear Heart.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.