Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
Not squiggling because these vitriolic bastards can dish it out so fuck em, but Molly is getting an absolute hounding. Proper sunk cost fallacy going on with these delusional twats.

F0BC560D-A88D-4F15-85A8-08D19A0CA823.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 79

missbct

Chatty Member
Sorry anyway I've just caught up. I was on a date last night (yikes) and spent the few precious moments to pee refreshing Twitter. My morning has consisted of zero 100 hours of working, hammock laying, content posting and instead I have abandoned all sense of duty for my job which takes in probably less that Macki's Patreon contributions to discover the agent of CHAOS is doing a chaos. Send cashos as I'm going to be receiving my P45o's

• Haha

Limey

VIP Member
Ooh a blue tick account I follow has just retweeted much criticism - they're followed by LOADS of media types.

🎶Lights go out, walls come tumbling down...🎶

• Wow
  • Haha

Phillipa78

Chatty Member
This is the quote tweet from earlier that Jack is trying to defend herself on. Swap your tin hats for 🪄🧙‍♂️ ;

Screenshot_20220802-152350.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Lazarus

VIP Member
It’s not different, I’m just saying sharing trolly screenshots has led to - follow up tweets aimed at posters here, using their handles and saying mean things, and people being tracked down on their socials and sent abuse. In some cases they’ve stopped posting here because of it.
Go ahead and post them if you wish, but be aware of the risk. People think the risk is just “it’s not got clout” rather than “I might personally get trolled as a result”. We have a lot of newer members who haven’t seen it happen, don’t usually screenshot etc. if this info isn’t relevant to you, fine. It might be useful to someone else.

ETA - have a lovely day 🤣
Thanks Hotes. One of the things I enjoy about this forum is that people can come from different view points civilly and converse like adults. I get now why you're saying it, but I don't think it'll stop - especially during this whirling dervish of a chaos.
Now please fuck off and leave me and my son dog alone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Sorry a boring post again but just tweaking that date range to past 30 days and you can see search volume is kicking off over this, this is her most searched for day in a month. The most searched for query is wrt tattle, recipes only receive 40% the search vol of us…

E7767A67-4117-407A-B76A-2AB03ABC9868.jpeg

FBCFA4FD-787B-4C6B-BF40-D8CA796C7AF7.jpeg

Going back 90 days you see the peak around the CoL stuff, this is about half this but yikes, the potential! RIP ur brand deals Jackie 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-08-02 15.03.04.png

I don't think I've ever been so disappointed that a link went nowhere.

• Haha
  • Wow

jenny2603

VIP Member
Not sure Jack could post a picture of Content without that tweet about the cost of the puppy resurfacing?

Still can’t get over the fact she’s drawn attention to THAT thread. What an idiot.
She's been so used to the flying monkeys going into battle for her, she expected them to do so again and drive the account off Twitter. What she's failed to notice is that someone way smarter than her set up the account and is probably chuckling away on their main account totally unscathed by the handful of FMs whining at the smart sock. They need to win a Sloppy this year.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

veronica71

VIP Member
View attachment 1466115
But it's Jack's public tweets. It's literally just keeping a record of things Jack has said. It's not like her twitter or blog is private, she shares basically everything she does.
There’s more in that thread about this place and the fact they have only skimmed the thread about Jack but know it’s all false. I love the idea of someone counting their mouse scrolls calling us weird
CF25353A-6BCC-4354-959F-1FEF39F576F1.jpeg
C4C45364-D10D-49F4-9DFE-CBE9B5E17CE2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
I think when Matthew Wright and Anthony Royle commented on her Glasto mic zinger she thought phew this is it, the blue tick brigade are coming to the rescue so she tweeted it from main and.... crickets 🥲

• Haha

instacharlie

VIP Member
Blah blah blah. Cry me a river. It’s like she’s the only one with outgoings, yet she chooses to give herself more.
View attachment 1466292
Where the heck is she getting insurance for only £12 a month??
£2k for the dog, £60 for a bag of food, flea and worming treatment every month, vaccinations, treats, toys, regular check up bills, emergency bills etc. Doesn't add up to only £12 a month for a dog.

• Haha
  • Heart

moldwarp

VIP Member
I don’t see how she recovers after this. She may limp on for a while but she’s mortally wounded professionally.
Agree with this. TBH her professional reputation's been on the skids since the That Man pile on. Incidents like yesterday's only accelerate the downward spiral. What has changed since yesterday is that ordinary people now feel a bit more empowered to speak out. I've seen several tweets from squigs saying they thought something was not right with JM but were too scared to say so, or witnessed the groupthink regarding JM's 'brilliance' and so decided that there must be something wrong with them. In that context, Awfully Molly was the equivalent of the kid who pointed out that the emperor was naked. Once someone's said the quiet part out loud, more and more people will say it, in increasing numbers, every time she tries another beg, until she really has no choice but to back down.

• Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I bet Jack is wondering why this is happening now. She has churned out grifts for years with no significant blow back. And more big hitters have previously waded in to defend her if there was any.
I do think the cost of living crisis has made her self pitying whining with accompanying beg, when she is a self appointed anti poverty campaigner representing others, extremely unpalatable.

• Heart