Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
It's been a while since Jack has been so openly defensive like this, she's really trying to protect her meal ticket.

I think we need to brace ourselves that Jack is going to bring out the big, triggering guns now that accusations of transphobia haven't worked.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 77

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
There will 100% be a jaccident/sudden illness/relapse or trip to A&E. Do not fall for it.
When she got into bad bother over the accusations against the school, she then starting hinting a close family member was very ill and she didn't want to talk about it. This coincided with the request for an oncologist to DM her 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

Falkor

VIP Member
We've done 37 pages in 8 hours, I really feel for the Aussie Tattlers when they come online shortly!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Yel

Chatty Member
It's been an hour and not one of her following club (or is it fooling club 🥁) has replied to her "it's all lies" post.

Edit, I'm an idiot and she's turned off all replies, even for those that she's gracious enough to reply normally.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
You only answered to the taxman when they came after you for failing to file company accounts!
You repeatedly failed to answer legitimate enquiries from people who supported your Kickstarter, which raked in nearly 70K.
You fail to answer the people on your timeline who have donated to your various jar rattles.

• Heart

Geetbo

VIP Member
I hope Nigella feels suitably embarrassed, the tender twit
I suspect she’s already off her face and cooking random eggs to go on things.

and re insurance I have a whippet who is slightly older than content and his insurance is £30 a month. £12 is bullshit.

• Haha

MooBelle

VIP Member
That wouldn't be a great shock though would it, if he's been living with his dad for years? Wasn't it on here someone said that her son wore the same uniform as his little sister? So obviously they went to the same school. Makes sense.
Well, WE , won't be shocked. We've known that his dad was resident parent once she moved out of Allegra's and had to go back to Southend. He was given a school near his dad. In the case of separated parents a school place is based on the address of the parent who is in receipt of Child Benefit and therefore the RP.
For lurkers this is why she used to whinge about getting three trains and a bus after climbing a mountain and fighting off wolves to do the school run. He didn't live with her and she only picked him up every once in a while.

• Heart

Geetbo

VIP Member
I notice leftist Twitter is starting to mass against her now. They will have been waiting to get her ever since the Corbyn debacle.

• Wow
  • Haha

Sketchy

VIP Member
'If you're not feeding me, fucking me, funding me ...'

Wtaf? o_O

Something tells me Nigella Lawson might soon regret weighing in to defend this sort of tweeting. I mean, who the hell with any sort of decency about them writes stuff like that on a public forum?

She needs help. And soon.

• Heart
  • Sick

Bugger13

VIP Member
It’s the ‘I hope you’re happy now’ that I can’t get over.
Never any self reflection or apology. The world is the problem.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 74

Elastoblast

VIP Member
If...if....if this is the beginning of the end of the grift and Monroe is going to whirl like a cold dervish off to the world of actually working or at least not grifting....what will happen to our little canal of vultures? Not sure I can face a tattle without the mithering ninnies 😕

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 74