Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Naboo The Enigma

Exactly this. A brain fart. It's like when Dragons Den is on TV and I tell Mr Elastoblast that I'm going to go on it and my brilliant idea will be a self cleaning roasting tin or I'm going on the apprentice and my business idea is to set up a team of people who will come round your house and decorate for Christmas aaaand then come back and tidy it aaaaalll up again two weeks later. Yes Lord Sugar I plan to roll it out nationwide blah blah. We all have off the cuff ideas but most of us recognise that we don't have the skills, the finance or even the bollocks to do them or we recognise them as us just chatting shit. Not Jack though...she doubled down, she had a team, no she was working with the ONS, no it was just her and her phone and her notebook and pen blah blah
Indeed - she clearly doesn't have anyone in her real life to share this kind of nonsense with and she gets so much validation from Twitter, it's her go to for spewing whatever pops into her head knowing that she won't get any kickback when it fails to materialise.

I don't know what it's like to parent a boy, but when my girls were that age, although there were lots of moods and difficult times, we still had lots of in-jokes and weird conversations that we still bring up 10 years later, so this just points more to SB not being with her for the vast majority of the time.

My Dragon's Den idea was GIANT crisps. Because you know how exciting it is when you get a huge perfectly formed crisp in your packet, I decided I would start producing a line of crisps made only with the biggest potatoes. (I even decided on the guaranteed minimum diameter of 9cm) 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Looks like AM's identity has been rumbled.
(I love the way she is taking on Banksy like mythology status 😂).

Screenshot_20220802_174132.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

moldwarp

VIP Member
Found the Mumsnet thread, there's a poster on there with a bit of goss which is new even to us, suggesting (if I read it correctly, it's a bit confusing) that Jack as not been the resident parent to SB for a VERY long time:

"I take what she says with a pinch of salt.
I knew someone years ago who is a relative of her ex, she said that Jack was the NRP for her Son and then spoke about the struggle to feed him."

• Wow
  • Heart

Mrs Peel

VIP Member
Remember when she was tweeting asking for holiday recommendations for her and SB/nearly teenager? Christ alive, that feels like a lifetime ago.

• Haha

moldwarp

VIP Member
ICO Squig identifying herself in the replies to THAT THREAD

View attachment 1465669
I think it's wonderful that people who've been damaged by Monroe finally have a safe public space to bear witness to it. It's really been too long.

Also, I very much hope she does sue. The discovery process would have to include full disclosure of all her sources of income. And a deep dive into such claims as sleeping rough.

Ironically, I might even donate to her legal fund, because that's a court case I would love to see.

• Heart
  • Haha

NeoCortex

Chatty Member
As her son is now her social media manager he must be loving reading his mum meltdown over being "fucked and funded"

• Sad
  • Haha

MooBelle

VIP Member
She's trending and a BBC business reporter is following Molly's account as is Merlin Griffiths from First Dates!
ICO squiggle (amongst others) has tweeted a journalist from the Daily Mail (Allison Boshoff? Not sure on spelling) and is offering her story.
Between this and Alice Evans' Court case (which is being Tattled live as we speak if you're interested) I think I'll have to go sick tomorrow.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
Why did her son have a phone when he was 7? 🤔
When I worked in a school, apart from a couple of outliers, the kids who had a phone with a SIM at that age (instead of a simless hand me down in lieu of an iPad) had one thing in common. Separated parents, where one parent was concerned about the other and wanted the child to have an independent way of being able to contact them while with that parent.

• Sad
  • Heart
I think Jack should refute this 'work of fiction' by going on TV. Maybe Piers Morgan could conduct the interview. We can all watch. The squigs can watch, everyone can watch.

• Haha

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
1659459932938.png

But it is the people funding you that are complaining. 🤷‍♀️ That's what this is all about! Do you really not get it...even now?

If Nigella hadn't stuck her beak in earlier in the year, resulting in the enormous boosting of her income overnight, then I doubt any of this would have happened. But she's taken it too far now and is still on the beg and pleading destitution. People less solvent have clearly been pissed off for some time...behind the scenes. They are having their say now. Suck it up, sweetcheeks. The thread mentioned earlier was very moving - try answering her.

Love that part of her defence is the size of her following. Vain, self-pitying and deluded or a humble angel who works tirelessly for free? You decide!

• Heart
  • Haha

Snowystar

I normally frequent other threads on tattle but when I seen the stuff happening on twitter, I knew I needed to come on here to see if she had thread. You guys move fast 🤣 350 threads? 🤣

I always had an off feeling about Jack but never bothered to look into her. I didn't realise how shitty she actually is!

• Haha
Reactions: 79

Clovis

VIP Member
Jack declaring that a collection of her own tweets pointing out her numerous poverty contradictions are a libellous fiction from a liary liar who lies has me wheezing, 🦉 & 🍾.

Send expensive designer doggos and cashos. I promise to donate to unnamed charities.

• Haha

bladiesla

VIP Member
Interesting how she goes "You don't know what I paid for my dog", but when asked if she rescued the puppy, she ignores it. Always carfully dancing on the line between lying and omitting information.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Vanelope

VIP Member
So the other night Mr V looked 👀 at my phone and asked ‘what is tattle?’

I didn’t really know where to start with the canal…
Outfits? Bowls? Slopbot? Cats dogs living together, mass hysteria… it’s hard to explain.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pocahontas

VIP Member
The jack thread makes me feel so uncouth and poor at times, I wouldn't know the difference between a seamaster watch and an candy watch. 😆. Also never heard of that fancy perfume that jack gets every birthday apart from those two years of hell
It’s Penhaligon’s, you philistine.
Next thing you’ll be claiming you’ve never tried anchoïade devilled eggs like all the other poors.

• Haha