Jack Monroe #350 Can you crochet a web of lies?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely sweetcorn wouldn't mash down to a palatable texture?! I know she can bench press the Queen, but really? And what is a good grind of strong cheese? (Actually, no one answer that thankyou).

Reactions: 39
Omg the the Guardian did not declare Jack the official opposition. We actually read the article! Natasha has just taken Jack’s word for it

ETA, I love seeing “normal people out in the wild” (aka not tattle or tattle adjacent people) laughing at the same kinds of things we’ve been laughing about.

Reactions: 66
Sweet corn goes out the same way it went in. It doesn’t even break down in the digestive tract (sorry) let alone mash.

Reactions: 31
I feel like if that were the case then she wouldn’t be missing out on the chance to shout from the rooftops about how the energy companies are forcing her into poverty etc etc

Reactions: 21
I am also highly tempted. But I don't think I can justify it after the stretchy hummus incident. My kitchen has seen enough.

Reactions: 43
My OH (real ~ has reflection ~) says I must never ruin our pan by making the mushy pea soup again. He doesn't often express strong feelings, but that was a tin of mushy peas and a raw egg too far apparently

Reactions: 51
That hands a bit… isn’t it? Ooh the 80s, never know when you might get groped by a man wearing a mullet.
I live in a state in the US South. The fear/thrill (delete as appropriate) is still very real.

Not a vintage pic. He’s from Mississippi and plays in the NFL. (Not suggesting Gardner Minshew is a groper, just illustrative that there’s many a fine lookin’ mullet in these here parts)

Reactions: 55
You will just get soap you can't get out of the bottle. Soap bars are like wax. Could be dangerous boiling it as the steam will release chemicals not ment for lungs.

Reactions: 39
Yeah, was just reading this piece from American writer Lauren Hough (who I like) about another internet liar/grifter (Ana Mardoll) who just dissapeared from Twitter. Next to addressing the grifter and describing the dynamics also talks about what it meant for her to be called anti-trans by this grifter and his flying monkeys when there was no such evidence. Anyway, it reminded me a lot of Jack Monroe.

Reactions: 33
Christ on a bike, I can’t cope. It’s like the holy trinity of shitshows all decided to chaos in the same week, Jackanory, The artiste formally known as Jordan and Alice Evans. I don’t even read the news anymore. I don’t have time. My husband is wondering whether I am going to leave him for tattle as it’s getting very serious what a week to be alive.

Reactions: 57
has anyone got a picture with the pirate eye mask, please? just feel a need to change my profile pic at the moment. love to the fraus, x

Reactions: 19
Actually I’d like to take a moment to thank Jack, bare with me Fraus, bare with. You see I’ve spent the past week worrying/complaining what I was going to do with my life when Love Island finished? But thanks to Jack I now have an eternal grunk on my hands.

Maybe Jack is onto something not wanting a job it’s such an inconvenience it really messes with your digital social life.

Reactions: 60
You will just get soap you can't get out of the bottle. Soap bars are like wax. Could be dangerous boiling it as the steam will release chemicals not ment for lungs.
That’s probably a better reason not to try it than ruining a pan. I’ll stick to using my soap bars as soap and not trying to turn them into shower gel.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.