Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

frankychester

She's being so much quieter than usual isn't she ninnies. Like Bobby Fischer, considering her next move.

It's actually not that obvious what her next move should be. If I were her, I'd see several options, but they all have drawbacks:

1. Try to style it out and come back after 24 hours with the usual weak banter about favourite Oreo flavours / easter egg brands, generally act as if nothing's happened. Drawback: people will keep asking questions and making criticisms, and it will look bad to let them go unanswered.
2. Address Molly in more detail, explaining why their thread was 'false' and 'abusive'. Drawback: really hard to refute your own words, or to claim that everything's been faked. She could argue that the Twitter screenies have been faked (athough quite hard to claim this about tweets which many others will recall seeing), harder to do with an archived WaPo article or a podcast made by someone else.
3. Announce her retirement from grifting campaigning. Drawback is that this may come with refund demands from Patreon supporters. Can she afford to do this given that the Patreon money has likely all been spent over years of impulsive spending decisions?
4. DFE and go dark. Drawback is that Jack is physically unable to lie live without Twitter attention and seems not to have IRL friends.
5. Do a chaos or have a Jaccident. But people are increasingly wise to this deflection activity.

She's actually not in an easy position. If she'd been called out four or five years ago, she'd have had more options, but her behaviour has just continued becoming ever more outlandish and rapacious, the lies have got stupider, and she has backed herself further and further into a corner.

I hate the phrase 'you have no one to blame but yourself' as it's so often used to shame people who are victims of bad circs and vulnerability. But in jack's case, I can't really think of a phrase that is more apt.
1 or 5. Maybe a slight possibility of 2, using bad mentals as an excuse for the inconsistencies.

Reactions: 30

Cucumberthunder

VIP Member
  • Haha

NellieBoo

VIP Member
I'm sorry, Jack dropped the N-word? Claiming she was getting called the N-word over quote unquote 'moonshine mash'? She was off the chain even then!
Why did her son have a phone when he was 7? 🤔

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
But the squigd are feeding and funding you, are they not?

Also with this is all lies i always find it telling that my her own admission people close to her gave her a wide breath when they were directed here. Now i don't kno much but people close to me would doubt my story especially as they will have lived it with or alongside me.
Noooooo not the bean donut Lanie 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
Haha, remember before LJC LEFT she used to post from the bath with Jo Malone candles all lit around her and when any Squig commented on the luxury of them she'd say "they're not mine" LOL
She totally would raid people's products though. You just know it. And then have a fit if you looked at hers!

• Haha

houseofhoop

VIP Member
I thought the Nokia was for filling out job applications and err, I looked it up and came across this absolute wtf of a blog post. Trigger warning for mentions of rape and the uncensored N word. I mean I know she’s quoting a message but JESUS. Use the *****s Jack.

Then ironically writing a blog about leaving social media and the world behind…

missbct

Chatty Member
Has JM deleted with the whimsical flowery blog post, or the tweet referring to the whimsical, flowery blog post?

• Wow