Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
I'm sorry, Jack dropped the N-word? Claiming she was getting called the N-word over quote unquote 'moonshine mash'? She was off the chain even then!
I thought she didn’t like potatoes?

• Haha
Reactions: 31

NeoCortex

Chatty Member
Ugh. They just don’t want to be wrong about her.

Neither did I. New here, first lost any respect for JM after how nasty she was to Jamie Oliver but had no idea the scale of her grifting and cuntiness
Urgh. To be fair Jack is one of the few writers actually worse than Rhianna Pratchett. (You must know her famous works such as...errr the recent Tomb Raider games, which were not praised for their storytelling)

• Haha

Pimpinella

Chatty Member
The jack thread makes me feel so uncouth and poor at times, I wouldn't know the difference between a seamaster watch and an candy watch. 😆. Also never heard of that fancy perfume that jack gets every birthday apart from those two years of hell
What fancy perfume? Eau De Improbable? "For the woman who doesn't have to try (to lie)"

• Haha

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I'd guess first normal post back will be a pic of an IV line accompanied with the classic "I'm fine, but I don't want to talk about it"

Anyone can go to ae and they'll insert it routinely. I don't think jack is apposed to wasting resources for social media attention.
Urban decay 'black' eye anybody? Complete with A&E visit

• Haha

Candytuft

VIP Member
Sweet corn goes out the same way it went in. It doesn’t even break down in the digestive tract (sorry) let alone mash.

• Haha

Lazarus

VIP Member
I'm sorry, Jack dropped the N-word? Claiming she was getting called the N-word over quote unquote 'moonshine mash'? She was off the chain even then!
Also, her son is 12 now, she wrote this 5 years ago and said her sons mobile number was saved in the new phone. Did 7yr olds have mobile phones 5 years ago? I have an 8yr old nephew who would not be arsed with one.

Limey

VIP Member
I've been out frolicking in the sunshine TOOT TOOT and killed my phone battery - now back for a mega grunk of her flailing about in yet another chaos of her own making.

• Haha

Dogmuck

VIP Member
A now deceased relative of mine once went up to the actress who played Morag in Take the High Road to inform her her husband on the programme was having it off with someone else. There was definitely something similar wrong with them but I'm not sure what. All I can tell you is that they used to hoard gents slacks and Barcardi.
Jenny numbers, my very good friends dad was Dougal - it wasn’t him was it? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30