Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vanelope

VIP Member
The ghost of John Frieda* rattles his shampoo bottles at her as he wafts about the shitty bungalow.

*I don't know if John Frieda is alive or dead so this could be my RIP Viv.
He’s alive! I googled. John Frieda rip forever now. He was married to Lulu - she had some fun husbands. Who did well? Talia Balsam husband 1 George Clooney husband 2 almost more dreamy John Slattery. Well played.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Bobtheknob

Chatty Member
Katie and Cole are still weapon grade cunts 😂
There is a 3 year DV TR now against malice, she didn’t show as predicted and the evidence presented was even worse than anticipated. It includes all social media so no more drunken diatribes or ….
Ok, I’ve cracked. Off to the AE thread. 20 hour days………

• Haha

TankGirl

WOW, so, so very much WOW. I intended to join in the WTFing about the begging blog, but got sidelined by WTFing about that Twitter thread, then WTFing about how cult-like her followers are (some are even saying they don’t care “if” the grifting accusations are true, they support Jack anyway - WTF!), and now WTFing about Jack’s non-response bad mentals response. I’m all caught up now but I literally don’t know if I have enough WTF left to get me through till bedtime tonight.
Oh god me too Frau darling, me too, I am EXHAUSTED!!!

• Haha

ChocolateMuffin

VIP Member
So what we've been inspired by from her SM since her endorsing/launching/whatever the Superdrug value line, is that we fancy trying her melting soap, mixing it with water and putting it in a bottle to use as shower gel idea.

Helmans, Del Monte, Linda McCartney, Netflix, Superdrug Campaigns 👌

Thankyou for all you do

• Haha

HalcyonDays

(Sorry....still figuring out how to copy/paste/quote. I'm a basic bitch....)
..It's like the gnomes in Harry Potter...they turn on one another pretty fast.
" It is rather easy to remove a gnome infestation, due to their low intelligence. Once you start the removal process, all of the gnomes flock to the surface, eager to see what is happening. Apparently, the sound of other gnomes screaming is entertaining to them, or they are simply confused as to what is happening."[/QUOTE]

• Haha

TankGirl

She only has to scream MENTAL HEALTH down the phone at them asking for a comment and they will back off. There has been too many semi-famous people damaged or even worse by gotcha press.

Anyway - the AmazingThread from that gorgeous human that really gets it has shared this Tweet of the Week - if not of the year.

For your delectation.
Oh that’s perfect, she so is! She wants to live like common people, common people like me ….

• Heart

ishant

VIP Member
Oh my god the make up! I’m sorry if that will cause any offence but all I can think of is Amber Heard and donating vs pledging etc etc 🤐

• Haha