Jack Monroe #350 Can you crochet a web of lies?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy slop, this is hotter than Covid chips! I hate popcorn because of those scratchy bits that cling to your throat, but if I didn't...well, there'd be popcorn.

Reactions: 37
Crying at that.

Picture poor Content crawling out through the drifts like Captain Oates muttering "I may be some time".

Attachments

Reactions: 41
She gets a lot of money from quiet squigs who don’t interact I think, ones who might not say anything but have been put off by this.

Anecdotally, on my Twitter even though I don’t follow her, her posts tend to appear with John, Jane, Joe liked this… that hasn’t happened since this kicked off. John (names all changed to protect the innocent) in particular I’d have expected to have liked her Glasto post, his kind of thing, but he hasn’t despite being very active on Twitter. The tide may be really turning even as Jack is reassured by the flying monkeys, putting her in quite fragile position.

Reactions: 37
I have a prior professional connection with him and can confirm he’s a fucking arsehole. Which is a shame because I was truly expecting Antony Royle.
Babe same. I thought he’d be our Anthony, he was just an absolute bell end. He was young to be fair but he was on a lads holiday being a absolute shit.
This was gonna be my next bit. I’m pretty sure we can find out who got these bounce back loans. Going to investigate. I know quite a lot of folk who got these snidely and It made me

Reactions: 35
Oh my god what’s WRONG with these people?!?
A now deceased relative of mine once went up to the actress who played Morag in Take the High Road to inform her her husband on the programme was having it off with someone else. There was definitely something similar wrong with them but I'm not sure what. All I can tell you is that they used to hoard gents slacks and Barcardi.

Reactions: 63
My confusion over her sex work claim is... excuse the triggering four letter word... work

Reactions: 56
No but a big boost to her income, on the pretence

Reactions: 24
Jenny numbers, my very good friends dad was Dougal - it wasn’t him was it?

Reactions: 30
My confusion over her sex work claim is... excuse the triggering four letter word... work
Yeah it's possible she just had sex once when she couldn't really be bothered. Then spent two months going on about how EXHAUSTING the life of a pillow princess is.

Reactions: 42
This seems like the best solution for Jack's woes. Well done that Squig!

View attachment 1466694

Jack should move in with Nigella! What a superb idea. How can we make this happen?
Save a grifter this summer.
For the low price of just £100 a month, you can house a poor grifter with a loving family like Nigella. Give generously. If you can't afford this reasonable donation we have a special offer for this charity campaign, simply earch your local puddles for designer wear and we will pawn them for you and donate the costs to grifter on your behalf.

Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.