Jack Monroe #350 Can you crochet a web of lies?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone should really hit her with that deleted Grenfell article. I'm not big on cancelling folk but that was disgusting, bordering on evil and she should have been stopped at that point.
That's the delicious thing now, Jack can delete all she wants but she can't erase her shit, it's like a lingering honk that even the pumble can't conquer.

Reactions: 70
Oh that’s perfect, she so is! She wants to live like common people, common people like me ….

Reactions: 32
Jack's tweeting up a storm right now, denying everything. Everything.

Reactions: 57
Trends on Twitter are tailored to your location, age, gender and interests picked up from the type of accounts you engage with I think.

Reactions: 34
That my dear is genius !!!! Shall I send cashos? Doggos? Sloppo?

Completed it mate - SB dealing with it

Reactions: 28

Yel

She won't be responding to it, but has said the watch stuff was out of context

Reactions: 97
She puts Machiavelli in the shade.

The best thing to do now is to come clean, say Jack Monroe was a work of fiction to highlight poverty, and then to fuck off, and keep on fucking off. I’m sure it’ll be a while before the patreon dries up.

Reactions: 58
She's trending and a BBC business reporter is following Molly's account as is Merlin Griffiths from First Dates!
ICO squiggle (amongst others) has tweeted a journalist from the Daily Mail (Allison Boshoff? Not sure on spelling) and is offering her story.
Between this and Alice Evans' Court case (which is being Tattled live as we speak if you're interested) I think I'll have to go sick tomorrow.

Reactions: 80
That wouldn't be a great shock though would it, if he's been living with his dad for years? Wasn't it on here someone said that her son wore the same uniform as his little sister? So obviously they went to the same school. Makes sense.

Reactions: 55
"I take what she says with a pinch of salt.
I knew someone years ago who is a relative of her ex, she said that Jack was the NRP for her Son and then spoke about the struggle to feed him."
This is what I meant about Jack actually having an interesting story to tell - but it isn't the fictionalised light bulbs and selling toy dinosaurs one. How on earth did she get like she is? How have so many people around her kept her secrets when it puts them in a terrible light? Why does she tell such tall tales all the time? A completely factual biography/documentary of her with the true story compared to her version would be fascinating.

Reactions: 58
My favourite JM lies, about being 90% vegan, have not even been discussed yet.....

Reactions: 44
I just want her to admit to even one tiny lie, so that we can disprove the 'I'm autistic so I literally can't lie' thing. Just give us that.

Reactions: 66
Weasel words. “Seven Figure”=£344.44 (that’s 6 figures, then an additional 1p from down the back of the sofa=7) to pay for the pens, paper, post its and lever arch files to write the script.

“Hollywood” = someone called Holly would film it for her on a mobile phone of course)

“My life”. Well, it’s a terrible shame we didn’t get that tale of the plucky little girl in the Land Rover who grew up to develop a sleeve of tattoos as a fascinating character trait, but who, despite all the obstacles, was truly just DESTINED TO DANCE

*the “protect my son and my family” part? I’ve got nothing, other than to say that whatever she thinks that is,

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.