Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Soup or Noodle

Between this enorma-chaos and it being Alice Evans' PRO date, I may have to give up work.

Please send snackos and vinos to keep me alive as I Iie on a lilo on the floor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

MooBelle

VIP Member
And yet she sold it.
Such bullshit that it was only about £600, that's a push even if it was second hand. Which of course it wouldn't have been.
She probably got £600 for it when she sold it on. Therefore, in her mind, it can only be worth £600.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

instacharlie

VIP Member
A search for "rent" on her Twitter is enlightening. For any new fraus - this is why we don't believe anything she says even though she claims that it is impossible for her to lie because autism.
View attachment 1466012View attachment 1466013View attachment 1466015View attachment 1466016View attachment 1466017
I just cannot fathom how she's THAT stupid to put so much bullshit out there in black and white, for all to see.......and then claim she never said it. 😂
It's right there!! It's not invisible like Harold was.

• Haha
  • Wow

Amanda Lin

VIP Member
Hang on Jacko, so you do have money or you don’t?

2082E2E3-8C50-487B-9812-5471C01D2B3F.jpeg

If you can afford it don’t be a mendicant, because it’s embarrassing and there are many more worthy causes than you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
I can honestly say that on my Twitter feed Jack really has united people from both ends of the political spectrum in their newly discovered distaste for her grift.

• Heart
  • Haha

holliebollie

Chatty Member
I once had the idea of inventing a CRAZZLE- a giant frazzle which you could use as a cracker. I came to the idea when I stuck two together with cream cheese and I would genuinely pay money to see that brought to life. If only I had a Patreon/Kickstarter/PayPal and 500k idiots to my name. Send jealousy-ohs

• Haha
  • Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
I don't know about you, but I want the address of this website where I can buy a Seamaster Omega watch for £600.
The jack thread makes me feel so uncouth and poor at times, I wouldn't know the difference between a seamaster watch and an candy watch. 😆. Also never heard of that fancy perfume that jack gets every birthday apart from those two years of hell

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
So I see she hasn't addressed the 'I never asked for money' claim when her PayPal link was at the bottom of the snivelly blog post?
That is a massive lie.

Reactions: 70

Ablemabel

VIP Member
780 Patreons now.

As a comparison, Olia Hercules has 456 and shows, quite transparently, that this gets her £7,081 per month. She has one low tiers and then others quite high, but my she offers a shed load of stuff in return.

Is there an echo?

She liked it so much when she replied to that guy she tweeted it again!
I think he hid it?

• Wow
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Seen a couple of her squigs have had responses from Twitter and are complaining that the Twitter won’t take down ‘That Thread’ as it doesn’t breech Twitter rules 😁 So far ‘The Thread’ stands firm….the battle continues though, the reports are flying in from her Monkeys, they will Stan forever beside their wee smol pixie.

• Haha

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
Haha, remember before LJC LEFT she used to post from the bath with Jo Malone candles all lit around her and when any Squig commented on the luxury of them she'd say "they're not mine" LOL

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Mm I'm betting Jack is actually getting enquiries now from media organisations about all this. Asking if she'd like the chance to clear up misunderstandings about her finances.
Only she can't. Oops.

• Haha

moldwarp

VIP Member
Flailing and going on the attack
Picking small specific details and denying them furiously whilst ignoring the bigger picture
Appealing to God as the only ultimate judge

….are ALL classic, TEXTBOOK hallmarks of the cornered liar, Jack. And that’s from actual FORENSIC psychology.

• Heart

steverc

And actually, I do think we'll get a line by line 'takedown', because a) she won't be able to leave it alone and b) every 'takedown' will be a carefully-ambiguous 'well what I meant by that was' weasel-words piece of shit.

• Haha
  • Heart