Jack Monroe #347 Nationalise Patreon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This little Owen?
Awwww. God love him. He would be so cute if he wasn't a complete woman hater, set the gay male cause back about 40 years and didn't associated with dubious (to say the least) people. Can we keep him in a cage?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Husband walks into lounge: What are you up to?
Me: Talking to people online about Richard iii
Him: Oh...makes a change from Jack Monroe I suppose
😁
I can't tell him the Fraus are one and the same.

Back on topic, that GMB clip is Terrible.
The comparison between her and the energy company guy is mortifying. How can she not see it?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
The comparison between her and the energy company guy is mortifying. How can she not see it?!
And I'm not a huge fan of Ben Shephard but he seemed so much more clued up and genuinely quite upset and concerned about the situation than Jack.

Reactions: 49
What on earth was that GMB appearance? I know they have opposing views but she could of at least been professional and respectful. Also what was wrong with a slice of toast for breakfast? Unless you’ve just finished a night shift and it’s actually your dinner who can tuck into a fish finger sandwich at 6 o’clock in the morning?

Reactions: 48
Husband walks into lounge: What are you up to?
Me: Talking to people online about Richard iii
Him: Oh...makes a change from Jack Monroe I suppose
😁
I can't tell him the Fraus are one and the same.

Our morning discussion (bear in mind Mrs T is being an absolute hero and doing summer school).

Me: huffing and puffing with my phone (trying to get ITV hub to work on my crappy old SE).

Mrs T: what the f is up?

Me: can I borrow your phone?

Mrs T: (very suspiciously) why?

Me: I just need to check the weather on your weather app.

Mrs T: eyebrows through the roof, hands it over.

Me: unable to login to ITV hub on her phone starts huffing again.

Mrs T: what’s up now?

Me: can you just log me in to ITV hub, I need to check the weather.

Mrs T: if this is ab-

Me: it isn’t, I promise. It is about the weather.

Mrs T : logs me in to the hub. The nasal whine comes out of the phone. Steam comes out of her ears.

Me: I just wanted to see how bad she was coming across.

Mrs T: you are obsessed. You are obsessed with her. You are actually unhinged. Leave her be.

Me- but she lies. She takes money fr-

Mrs T -takes her phone and gets up to teach children fun stuff who need help and food during the summer holidays.

(I am ashamed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 130
And I'm not a huge fan of Ben Shephard but he seemed so much more clued up and genuinely quite upset and concerned about the situation than Jack.
I think she was expecting him to be an obnoxious right winger, and it threw her when he actually came across as quite calm and measured.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Soz for causing a Morrissey-related chaos at the end of the last thread! Jack definitely can't wiggle her eyebrows with the range and aclarity of our Mozza. Thanks for the Russ Abbot link-up, I now wish I could change my username to Mozza in a Fez. It's a cruel, cruel world. 😢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Oh dear. That full GMB video showed yet again Jack's inability to think on her feet or conduct an intelligent discussion.
She accused Andy of ~something~ in a long ramble. Ended up with 'is that true?'. He said 'no'. And as usual she did her shitting dog silent backing down and then just muttered 'meep' a few times.
Obvious she had done a bit of homework on him, thought she had an amazing gotcha, he easily rebuffed it and she just folded and sulked. As usual.
And he offered her help afterwards because he pitied her

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Our morning discussion (bear in mind Mrs T is being an absolute hero and doing summer school)
Mrs T -takes her phone and gets up to teach children fun stuff who need help and food during the summer holidays.

(I am ashamed)
Give Mrs T a big hug from me, I'm not doing summer school this year, and I'm so pleased. When you agree to it, it seems like such a good idea until you're dragging yourself out of bed at normal time whilst all your colleagues and Chums are still asleep after enjoying a late night out.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
RED ALERT 🚨 RED ALERT 🚨 RED ALERT 🚨

E69E7BCA-A872-42F9-AC63-AC62C4DF18FE.jpeg

Martin Lewis is on his hols for most of August, who will the media and especially the TV companies turn to for advice over the next few weeks, it may well be an extremely exhausted and confused wee smol pixie, as she is his second-in-command, well according to Jack 🤦🏽‍♀️ August could be Jack’s time, it’s going to be a torrid month if so, send prayer-o‘s 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Bonus Sneering Jack meme

When you think a dog will meet your needs
1659127397114.png

When the dog turns out to have needs of his own
1659127337103.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
RED ALERT 🚨 RED ALERT 🚨 RED ALERT 🚨

View attachment 1456628

Martin Lewis is on his hols for most of August, who will the media and especially the TV companies turn to for advice over the next few weeks, it may well be an extremely exhausted and confused wee smol pixie, as she is his second-in-command, well according to Jack 🤦🏽‍♀️ August could be Jack’s time, it’s going to be a torrid month if so, send prayer-o‘s 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
Lord help us. Rishi and Liz and Andy from the GMB debate must be quaking in their boots. She will probably claim credit for something.

and the comment earlier about “he didn’t have to do that” about Andy pointing out resources etc.,,,, I actually think he did have to do that as it is probably within his job description to do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Bonus Sneering Jack meme

When you think a dog will meet your needs
View attachment 1456667
When the dog turns out to have needs of his own
View attachment 1456664
Oh dear. The thing is, for most of us who have at some point messed about with injectables, we have real life proper friends to tell us if it’s too much/lay off it all together/just have a bit less done next time, and we return the favour. This frozen-forehead no-smiley-corner-of-eye-lines sneery face tells us Jack doesn’t have someone in her life who is willing to be her friend to that degree.

I knowwwww I shouldn’t be sad for her, because she brings on her loneliness herself by being deeply unlikeable, but some pathetic little bleeding-heart bit of me does think it’s sad that a woman her age doesn’t have a good friend.

• Sad
Reactions: 46
I’m still catching up on the previous thread but I’m unable to relax as I can’t remember how long ago Jack ‘Litigator’ Monroe said she was suing Lee Anderson. Six weeks? Six years? Or was it all a dream I had whilst in a fugue state?

In other news I’m deciding whether to stick around and do an AMA start a thread in Off Topic where we can all guess who @TillyMiffin was on This Morning. Actually, if you weren’t the little girl who cried at the nativity and got a hug from Judy Finnigan, I don’t want to know

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Lord help us. Rishi and Liz and Andy from the GMB debate must be quaking in their boots. She will probably claim credit for something.

and the comment earlier about “he didn’t have to do that” about Andy pointing out resources etc.,,,, I actually think he did have to do that as it is probably within his job description to do that.
Liz Truss is absolutely quaking in her boots about Jack being in charge over the summer. It's going to be Cheesegate all over again.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.