Jack Monroe #343 A heavy dose of chickpea and loathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good grief. Calm down, Jackfan. Hyperbole is very 2019
View attachment 1436524
No wonder she's got a messiah complex.

A portion of Jesus' sermon on the mount is about doing good things for good reasons, not just for recognition, which is the complete opposite of Jack's entire life. It also says "where your treasure is, there will your heart be also", another concept Jack has not grasped.

Reactions: 34
344, surely?
As we're past p35, a reminder that 344's thread title should really be '%'

in other news, why does Jack always get into spats with equally awful people (I know, I know, reasonable people have too much dignity)? Also I echo the Cooper concern...

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Jack broke the IQ test. There was just no one with the intellect to capture her raw and limitless intelligence. She's diagnosed gifted, you know.
Diagnosed gifted and yet all her teachers thought she'd end up flipping burgers 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
As we're past p35, a reminder that 344's thread title should really be '%'

in other news, why does Jack always get into spats with equally awful people (I know, I know, reasonable people have too much dignity)? Also I echo the Cooper concern...
She thinks they're easier to beat by getting her squigs to pile on. She'd never properly go after a real heavyweight.

Reactions: 27
1658482109920.png

Intelligence testing is a fake standard which only measures the ability to do a test, but don't let that stop you big J

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
This is so ridiculous. The OP is mocking people boasting about their IQ, and Jack responds by .... boasting about her IQ.
it’s all that evil parent-governor’s fault!

edit this was supposed to be in response to @Veronicaaa ’s burger flipping post but i just wanted an excuse to remind people of this article

927E328A-FD60-4511-AEA5-FFE968DFEA0C.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.