Jack Monroe #343 A heavy dose of chickpea and loathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could be going to NA/CA or similar, but doesn't want to admit it because drug recovery isn't as accepted as alcohol recovery? Plus a j1g addiction doesn't tally with her pov story.
Gamblers Anon. I think she had a gambling problem too.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I think she's really not enjoying the whole puppy thing. I'd go as far to say she's hating it.
Jack is a massive oversharer and the fact that she's shared so little makes me think that she's over it already.
When you get a puppy you can't help but bore people to tit with photos, stories, etc. You talk non stop about how many times it gets you up in the night, or when it's finally pooped outside. How much it seems to eat for such a small thing! You whine about how you're meant to stop the tiny little raptor from chewing on everything......especially toes. You document first time in the garden, first time out the house, first visit to families houses, etc. Yet there is none of that??
She's no longer talking about her sb like he lives there because it's obvious he doesn't. I think the dog posts will stop quicker than we all thought. Then a year down the line there will be a post about how it was never really her dog and she was just dogsitting.
Remember how it was with mini? it went very quiet very quick

• Sad
Reactions: 22
For the love of god someone post Tom the lingreenie video to illustrate Jack’s hypocrisy referencing someone else’s “miserable lack of standards”

• Haha
Reactions: 35
First off, sentient ham is a shite ‘zinger’. Second off, it’s not even original as Caitlin Moran used it to describe David Cameron in a column more than a decade ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Good grief. Calm down, Jackfan. Hyperbole is very 2019
Screenshot_20220722-190548_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
100 people to call at any time, but puts her phone number on twitter anyway, ok then!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.