Jack Monroe #343 A heavy dose of chickpea and loathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those who think the dog isn't hers due to timing of photos - she has had the dog a month, and posted photos/videos on the following days:

21/6 (Tue)
22/6 (Wed)
23/6 (Thu)
30/6 (Thu)
3/7 (Sun)
5/7 (Tue)
14/7 (Thu)
17/7 (Sun)
21/7 (Thu)

There has been a grand total of ONE video involving both SB and the dog, the ball-throwing on the very first day. There have been no photos of the two together.

In the "Jack bought a dog" column, we have:

* Jack's longterm habit of irresponsibility in acquiring pets at inappropriate times (eg two kittens mid-Poverty, the disabled kitten while in the throes of a post-LJC breakdown)
* Jack's longterm habit of ignoring pets once they are part of her household
* Jack's track record of acquiring pets that are purely Jack's, and have little/nothing to do with SB (most notably the disabled kitten)
* photo of a very young puppy on public transport, indicative of a) incredible irresponsibility and b) lack of car - Jack fits both criteria
* dog's stupid name, unlikely to have been chosen by a child or indeed anyone normal
* Spaniel Friend, who knows Jack IRL, leaving comments that indicate Jack is the dog's owner
* Jack constantly sharing dog tag phone number on Twitter. If the phone number belonged to another person, they would be furious
* SB's father is known to breed cats, suggesting that it's less likely he would buy a large puppy

To add, for anyone who believes Jack bought the dog for SB, remember Jack's renowned selfishness - does anyone honestly think a woman who gives her son a pre-nibbled biscuit as a treat would buy him a puppy?

As far as I can see, any belief that the dog doesn't belong to Jack is purely wishful thinking with nothing to back it up. This is a woman who left her rabbit in a shed and locked an extremely sick kitten in the bathroom at night, do people honestly think she'd hesitate before shutting the dog in a confined space and heading out to get her hair braided?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78
I think she's really not enjoying the whole puppy thing. I'd go as far to say she's hating it.
Jack is a massive oversharer and the fact that she's shared so little makes me think that she's over it already.
When you get a puppy you can't help but bore people to tit with photos, stories, etc. You talk non stop about how many times it gets you up in the night, or when it's finally pooped outside. How much it seems to eat for such a small thing! You whine about how you're meant to stop the tiny little raptor from chewing on everything......especially toes. You document first time in the garden, first time out the house, first visit to families houses, etc. Yet there is none of that??
She's no longer talking about her sb like he lives there because it's obvious he doesn't. I think the dog posts will stop quicker than we all thought. Then a year down the line there will be a post about how it was never really her dog and she was just dogsitting.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
10 meetings a week?!

Three possible things.

1) MsMonroe is elevenerife-ing with AA (they are the most alcoholic to ever alcohol you know) which is distasteful as duck.

2) There is no comment about a sponsor this time. Sounds like someone very adrift and casting about. And doesn’t want to be at home Or with her family.

3) <Jimmy nail.gif>

• Heart
Reactions: 44
U ruddy guise, grunking so no idea where this will land and don’t want to 🔺 myself but I am currently working on a project with a food production company - writing marketing stuff for their products.

One of them is an instant stuffing mix and they have suggested I add in that it can be used to ‘add flavour and texture to homemade tomato soup’. All I can think about is our very own MancBee nearly expiring when he tried it after making Wor Jackie’s concoction…I must save others from the same fate…I also you know, need to be paid…but STUFFING MIX SHOULD NOT GO IN SOUP and I will die on this salty hill.
That is taking one for Team Frau, noble sacrifice etc, Frau Medal 🎖 to you, it’s only a bronze, to get a silver you have to cook a sloppo and to get a gold you have to actually swallow the aforementioned sloppo x

She really needs some new material. It's always stepping on glass, falling down the spiral stairs or a crumbling tooth. I want to see an electrocution or a head injury sustained from an errant tennis ball that causes her to become entangled in her hammock and blinded by her own tits.

Also she made 34 cookies. You're too early for thread 344 unless you're planning a supreme chaos for later on.
Blinded by her own tits, just spat tea out x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just seen this on Facebook, is Chris a frau?
Screenshot_20220722-082721_Chrome.jpg

Redcar "I can see you at last"

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She's a bit pathetic isn't she. It actually saddens me.

Imagine having seemingly so little in your life your still spite mentioning your teacher in your career. Imagine bouncing around groups/clubs because you don't feel welcome at any.
Imagine sharing intimate details with your life with half a million people rather than your closest mate over a pizza/ coffee.

She may have money ( its out for debate) but she doesn't really have what matters most.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Jack thinks GMTV have lost her number. Endless stories about the cost of living crisis, food banks, Marcus and Martin. And not a mention of the people's princess of poverty 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m confused because recently she definitely said she was living her greatest/bestest life.

If being on tv makes you swear profusely why would you wear a turtleneck with a heavy jacket over the top (Lorraine).

I vaguely know a local woman who is an alcoholic and you have always been able to tell. Her face looks a particular way, no matter how sad Jack looks it’s not the same at all. It’s swollen and tight, her eyes are glazed all the time, she’s thin and bloated. Putting a wooly hat on doesn’t give the same look.

• Heart
I for one am glad that we don't see much of Content or Coopsy. (Though as documented above by historian and record keeper extraordinaire @colouredlines , she's posted more about Content in a month than many people post about their dogs in a lifetime.)

The less I know about her animals, the better. Kitten was enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
"12 step fellowship meetings" is an awfully wordy way of saying AA. Is there a reason for this? :unsure:

Reactions: 25
I for one am glad that we don't see much of Content or Coopsy. (Though as documented above by historian and record keeper extraordinaire @colouredlines , she's posted more about Content in a month than many people post about their dogs in a lifetime.)

The less I know about her animals, the better. Kitten was enough.
Ummm… paging @MaineCoonMama … together she and I post a ridiculous amount about our cats/dog.

#sorrynotsorry

• Haha
  • Heart
"12 step fellowship meetings" is an awfully wordy way of saying AA. Is there a reason for this? :unsure:
She could be going to NA/CA or similar, but doesn't want to admit it because drug recovery isn't as accepted as alcohol recovery? Plus a j1g addiction doesn't tally with her pov story.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
There are other 12 step fellowships. NA, CODA (co-dependents anonymous) Some people do the rounds of a few. Going to a lot of meetings sometimes replaces their substance addiction with an addiction to meetings (for validation). Wouldn’t be surprised

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m getting ads for Essex Police recruitment. ‘Kin hell, can you imagine Jack doing a single shift in a police control room? She’d forever be the expert on crime and justice and have endless stories about people being stabbed to death while on the phone to her.

I don’t think alcohol is her addiction. A lot of people have speculated j1g, but who knows. Social media/shopping addictions likely too but there’s no way she’d have enough introspection to deal with those. Plus she’d never go public and tell the paypigs that she pissed their money away month after month. (Love that cucumber posted the exact same thought as me at the same time. We’re getting good at Jack analysis).

Reactions: 34
Jack thinks GMTV have lost her number. Endless stories about the cost of living crisis, food banks, Marcus and Martin. And not a mention of the people's princess of poverty 🤭
More than anything else this shows how much her career is in decline. Every channel is covering the cost of living crisis extensively, as a long-standing poverty campaigner and low cost recipe writer she should be a shoo in for a regular spot in the same way all the epidemiologists and virologists were during the height of the pandemic. However, with the exception of a few short and forgettable spots on Loraine she’s almost completely absent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.