Jack Monroe #343 A heavy dose of chickpea and loathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s not forget her classic recipe for Triple Tomato Soup.

View attachment 1438060
View attachment 1438062
I have so many questions, such as why are you making soup out of soup? But my main one is, why do you need to blend this? It’s soup and chopped tomatoes. Even with the ouwchiest of mouths you could drink this down.
Vinegar and tomatoes? Maybe it's because I was raised Italian but I was always told to put some sugar in for every tin of tomatoes to cancel out the acidity. I can feel the enamel coming off my teeth just reading the recipe. Oh maybe this is the origin of her teeth woes?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I can honestly say I wouldn't talk to her on the phone even if she handed me a phone with it already ringing her. Nope, not a chance. Of she didn't bore me tears, she would drive me round the bend with her endless shiite talk!
Theres only one thing I can imagine that would be worse than Jack Monroe talking to me on the phone. And that would be Jack Monroe reciting her slam poetry at me down the phone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

View attachment 1438060
View attachment 1438062
I have so many questions, such as why are you making soup out of soup? But my main one is, why do you need to blend this? It’s soup and chopped tomatoes. Even with the ouwchiest of mouths you could drink this down.
No one ever has tomato soup and thinks hmm I know what this needs, more soup! (Especially not @MancBee)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Whenever you grunk Jack (and we know you do) no one is going to ring you, or go to your house. Or whatever you think we are going to do to, hoping you can use it to ‘bring down tattle’ or whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Whenever you grunk Jack (and we know you do) no one is going to ring you, or go to your house. Or whatever you think we are going to do to, hoping you can use it to ‘bring down tattle’ or whatever.
She's so desperate for drama. We've ignored the number so she started some pointless beef with the "sentient hams" and even they can't be arsed.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

View attachment 1438060
View attachment 1438062
Everything about this is ridiculous… but at first the vinegar is optional “if you fancy” then it is a instruction: add the vinegar.

Did she not notice that whilst editing in biro in her hammock?

Why does she blend everything? I read this recipe and realised that her shameful blending of a white sauce for lasagna on DKL is because she actually doesn’t know how to make a roux.

Give me the confidence of a person who decides to present a prime time cooking show, where the job title includes cooking delicious and inspiring dishes live, and can’t make a simple roux or soup.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Theres only one thing I can imagine that would be worse than Jack Monroe talking to me on the phone. And that would be Jack Monroe reciting her slam poetry at me down the phone.
Or phone sex chat. Bloody hell. 'I am in bed with a pot of self love stew, it's hot,it's sloppy baby.'

' now i am rubbing table salt and eucalyptus leaves ( from the garden, over my lady bit, does it turn you on baby'

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
I mean this might be a tad paranoid but I reckon she’s posted it cos she’s hoping a member of the canal will be daft enough to call it. And then she can triangulate them using her Mossad-level triangulation skills which will allegedly lead her all the way up to the front door.

seriously, though - she just wants another stalking storyline. Hasn’t been one of those for a while. Or it’s all about Harold, as other Fraus have speculated
Didn't she claim she could 🔺 everyone to their front door by their IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think I can confidently state, that if I ate this, I could tit through the eye of a needle at 30 paces.
Oh to have the kind of leisurely lifestyle where you can get up late, drink a laxative smoothie and have a nice relaxed tit before heading to the hammock to argue with strangers on Twitter for 12 hours straight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Or phone sex chat. Bloody hell. 'I am in bed with a pot of self love stew, it's hot,it's sloppy baby.'

' now i am rubbing table salt and eucalyptus leaves ( from the garden, over my lady bit, does it turn you on baby'

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
When I was a teen we used to always laugh at the ads for phone sex lines in the scuzzier tabloids. They were usually accent-based - horny geordie girls, horny Scottish girls, horny cockneys, etc but sometimes it would be call xxx for and then a specific scenario.

The one that has always stuck in my head was girl flashes tits while eating chips, which seemed really oddly specific and also bizarre for a phone line? But it does make me think there could be a market for girl eats bedsoup sexily. Go on, Jack, do it for the spite orangery!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
When I was a teen we used to always laugh at the ads for phone sex lines in the scuzzier tabloids. They were usually accent-based - horny geordie girls, horny Scottish girls, horny cockneys, etc but sometimes it would be call xxx for and then a specific scenario.

The one that has always stuck in my head was girl flashes tits while eating chips, which seemed really oddly specific and also bizarre for a phone line? But it does make me think there could be a market for girl eats bedsoup sexily. Go on, Jack, do it for the spite orangery!
She couldn’t she’d never keep them on the hook long enough to make any money. They’d be asking for a refund.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She's so desperate for drama. We've ignored the number so she started some pointless beef with the "sentient hams" and even they can't be arsed.
She's small potatoes and they don't want to chew the fat but she still gets to sit back and ride the gravy train.
Her ham fisted efforts to bring home the bacon could result in her goose being cooked and egg all over her face.
Use your loaf, pal! You're not cool beans and we won't be buttering you up. 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 29
‘Insert pretty much any word here’ is my least favourite Jack.

She is really bloody pumble boiling at the moment. I’m so sick of all her ridiculous, pathetic attempts at getting attention and drama in her life just so she can avoid looking at herself and realising that her life is tit because of how she behaves and the choices she makes.

Ping the ping off twatbag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.