Jack Monroe #343 A heavy dose of chickpea and loathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would not be surprised. SB gets a dog. Therefore it’s jacks.

Reactions: 31
Publicly available because she keeps making it public.

Also what work?
Ahem, this has been her busiest week of work in months. She lay in a hammock and pretended to edit, she wrote a spite dedication, she shared heatwave food tips and invented stretchy hummus, she tweeted about fire, she baked TWO kinds of cookies...and all this with her teeth crumbling and her shoulder in constant, agonising pain. A true hero.

Reactions: 51
But it’s not Tuesday
Last day of school? Inset day?

NOT nICE

Being spiteful to Bobora is not in any job description pal.

Reactions: 21
Jack has also been harassing elderly teachers by bravely posting them copies of her book. MBE awarded when

Reactions: 36
I'm not so sure. I was extremely addicted to smoking (like 30-40/day) and the cost was one of the reasons I gave up. I just couldn't afford it, didn't want to go through withdrawals every so often and couldn't justify it any more.
I don't think Jack drank as heavily as she claims though. I think it would have impacted on her health more if she had done.

Reactions: 28
Not quite off topic but feels like a Jack adjacent public service announcement that these new mccoys are not like a ‘fire pit’ and didn’t give me an ouchy mouth or lip fillers. Just in case Jack gets any ideas!

Reactions: 23
Oh I also found this (Jack adjacent). Turns out there is some landmark libel action going on in Israel St... Article states quite a lot of it centred around suing figures on the labour left.

Reactions: 23
Oh I also found this (Jack adjacent). Turns out there is some landmark libel action going on in Israel St... Article states quite a lot of it centred around suing figures on the labour left.

View attachment 1435886
Wasn’t this a few months ago? IIRC, Laura Murray then went on to sue someone for saying words on Twitter so frankly, they are all idiots who are clogging up the courts.

Reactions: 32
Wasn’t this a few months ago? IIRC, Laura Murray then went on to sue someone for saying words on Twitter so frankly, they are all idiots who are clogging up the courts.
You're right on both counts MrK, today Murray was given the go-ahead to appeal.
ETA the legal fees involved are eye watering compared to the damages awarded in these cases.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.