Jack Monroe #343 A heavy dose of chickpea and loathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think he's trying to atone for being partly responsible for bringing that pointless grifter into the world or does he just like to increase the likelihood he'll be out if she drops round?
I think he is a little like Jack himself, loves to get his name in the paper and has major hero complex.

He at least does something good to channel this, his daughter is just a fantasist and mooch.

Reactions: 50
I think he is a little like Jack himself, loves to get his name in the paper and has major hero complex.

He at least does something good to channel this, his daughter is just a fantasist and mooch.
Oh aye, Big Dave is an awful old attention whore but he can point to a lifetime or service and having done some good in the world. Him and Mrs Big Dave must wonder if Jack was a switched baby.

Reactions: 44

I agree. I think Jack has spent her life seeing her father being lauded for his achievements and wanted that for herself, but failed to understand that Big Dave, despite the fact the I suspect is a bit of an annoying git, actually put in the hard work to achieve his accolades. I have a relative with an MBE, he’s an absolute knob but he did genuinely earn his gong.

Reactions: 51
No no no, I’m still waiting for bed soup! You can’t just segue to bed sammiches.

ETA: Jack can’t handle the tooth (sorry...hahaha!)

Reactions: 41
sat in a cluttered house infested with mice, eating fishy eggs in bed with crumbling teeth. yuck.

Reactions: 38
I guess it is no surprise Jack's 186 teeth are crumbling. I can she must be grinding her teeth so hard through pure spite aimed at poor Borbora, Peeter and Gennifur (and a million others).

Reactions: 36
Just rediscovered something which I want to share.

Do you remember the time Jack randomly tweeted in Czech before deleting it 23 minutes later?

(translation: Are you okay?)

Reactions: 70
The furlough info was on the gov website saying the company claimed

Reactions: 26
I'm watching This Morning on +1. They're doing a thing where you can ring in and they'll do a shout out to your favourite teacher.
I'm gutted I didn't watch it live because I would be sorely tempted to get a shout out for Peter Jenny and Bobra from WHSG for all their encouragement.

Reactions: 51
The furlough info was on the gov website saying the company claimed
That and she claimed she couldn't get Furlough for Caroline because she filed her tax return late and so had to pay her 'out of her own pocket '.
This is also not possible as well as being a complete lie. It was a happy day in the cabal when someone found the receipts that Jack was indeed granted Furlough.

Reactions: 42
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.