Jack Monroe #340 Not a professional account

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so far away from the ‘foodie’ platform that launched her career now it’s laughable.

What is her profile now? Rent-a-gob? Is she simply famous for not being famous, like the Lady Victoria Hervey of Slop?
She is Katie Hopkins. She says stuff that will appeal to a certain section of the internet and feels emboldened to attack people who have opposing viewpoints.

Reactions: 53
Osteoarthritis is usually caused by wear and tear. I doubt that stirring her slop is enough to cause strain on her joints!
Apologies MsG,
But OA is now considered to be wear, flare and repair (source podiatry degree 2012)
Lots of research going on about OA now.

Reactions: 23
Sorry I'm a few threads behind and trying to catch up, but whoever said she's pivoting to making addiction her main personality to cover the poverty lies tale has hit the nail on the head. She's all about addiction now and it's frankly a genius move because it's an excuse for every lie inconsistency and failure in her life and means no-one can criticise her for being rich (which she is). Grifting is the one thing she's actually very good at.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 72
The video with Toff, from 05:52 onwards, Jack details her tale of woe and Todd couldn’t be less interested.

Jack: “Freezing, hungry, tried to top my self”
Toff: “yeh…”

I think Jacks probably used to a very different reaction to that rehearsed speech.

Side note: I grew up in extreme (relatively) poverty and we often had no electricity / had no hot water / no bus fair to get to school / food. This was pre food banks. I’m not being unsympathetic there’s just something so rehearsed about the way Jack tells this. Performative. Makes my skin crawl

• Heart
Reactions: 86
She’s so far away from the ‘foodie’ platform that launched her career now it’s laughable.

What is her profile now? Rent-a-gob? Is she simply famous for not being famous, like the Lady Victoria Hervey of Slop?
Jack's not so much a socialite, more a parasite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Oh no. I can't watch that again. My eyeballs haven't recovered from yesterday. Honestly, if anyone hasn't seen it and is tempted to watch please be warned you may never, ever uncringe again ☹.
Just completed it, mate! 😁
All I can think to say after watching that is JHC, fell down the rabbit hole of reading the comments so there goes an hour of my life I won't get back!🤦‍♀️

What a load of tosh, from both of them. Only one person appears to have commented on Wacko allegedly drinking a bottle of whisky daily and allegedly not being able to afford food. #forensic

So she was a recovering alcoholic in 2017 - exactly how many times has she relapsed? Does she even know?:unsure:

I can’t figure out what Jack’s trying to ~do~ with the ~tildes~ around words, but whenever she uses them I just picture her looking like this as she types.

View attachment 1415954
SpongeJack with a Mediterranean arse 👏

PS don't ruin Spongebob for me, I have a secret crush on him!🤗:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 36
316E6780-12D0-4299-B5E6-5BA2A0B70D68.jpeg

Bestest ever.

You can’t see them because I snaffled them all up like a greedy walrus.
Recipe will be pinged later for any poors who need a treat.

*disclaimer: the energy, emotional labour, cost, sheer exhaustion of lying about making cookies is a privilege enjoyed by few.

• Haha
Reactions: 92
View attachment 1416099
Bestest ever.

*disclaimer: the energy, emotional labour, cost, sheer exhaustion of lying about making cookies is a privilege enjoyed by few.
I bet they didn't. I have made cookies with wholemeal flour, they were foul!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
View attachment 1416099
Bestest ever.

She never makes treats for SB. Only Jack gets cookies for brekkie.

• Sad
Reactions: 50
Realistically, here's how this plays out.

Complaining Squig: "I signed up to Jack's Patreon and got nothing."

Jack: "This person has been trolling me for years. She presented herself as a fan, was even offered the chance to participate in one of my live shows, and responded by immediately making an account on a gossip forum and plotting how to best to harass me."

Jackolytes: "That's terrible. I'm doubling my Patreon contribution. You do such good work."

I'm not saying I agree with this, by the way. But this is categorically not any kind of smoking gun.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
Can’t decide what I want to happen here. Do I want Jack to spend all day pretending she made yummy nom nom cookies and she’s totally going to post pictures and recipes, guys. Or do I actually want to see these cookies, which let’s face it, will look like massive turds (even the good bakers can’t make whole meal cookies look good).

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Finally caught up!
We've moved, I'm now Connaught's 100th least interesting lesbian.
The house is not finished, I've caught the covid after avoiding it for 2 and a half years and am in isolation in a campervan on my MIL's drive.
Thank Christ for you lot and Jack's bullshit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 94
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.