Jack Monroe #340 Not a professional account

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack's ex-OHs (according to Jack who as we all know is medically incapable of lying):
db68caaa-3cbe-4ffa-ae8a-6cd1f5efea97_text.gif

Have a lovely afternoon, pal.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
You’re (and anyone else is) very welcome to add this to any recaps missing this info. I just haven’t saved the templates anywhere and can never be bothered to go and find them when realising that I’ll have to make the new thread.

Re: controversial - that’s wonderful 😂
I’ll try and do one for tomorrow’s new thread!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
My data is probably out of date (I love facts). But women in the north east are the smallest in the country, the average was 5ft 2 or something.
I have friends under 5ft. You are not that small Jack.

• Wow
Reactions: 47
My data is probably out of date (I love facts). But women in the north east are the smallest in the country, the average was 5ft 2 or something.
I have friends under 5ft. You are not that small Jack.
Sorry Lumpy but ~she~ is the smollest smol pixie that ever smolled. If you can’t see that, pal, that’s on you. Have a great day! 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 66
If I hadn’t already been peaked on Jacks crap this would have done it.

literally starving but MAMMY makes roast dinner EVERY Sunday and BACK THEN no one walked a a plate round to them? BUT NOW her brother is sent round.

speculation- her family estrangement during the poverty was due to her being a massive dick to everyone, possibly fuelled by alcohol and being a ?tit mum and being called out.

I speculate, if course

bleeping off now….
It's only a few weeks back that Wacko said she was feeding the in-laws EVERY SUNDAY, it's no wonder lil ole Harold (sorry, can't even think the word Harold without saying 'Arold! 'Arold! ...if you know, you know;) 😁 ) LEFT. Did her mammy suddenly stop providing her with roast dinners at that point in time?

I know I'm being pedantic, but her out of context and over/misuse of the ~tilde~ is just ridiculous and really grinds my gears! She used it around "I" but it makes literally - and forensically - no sense! Is she saying, as per the explanation below, that she is an approximation of I? Or does she have Portuguese in her bones as well as ALLLLL the other nationalities?
  • an accent (~) placed over Spanish n when pronounced ny (as in señor ) or Portuguese a or o when nasalized (as in São Paulo ), or over a vowel in phonetic transcription, indicating nasalization.
  • a symbol similar to a tilde used in mathematics and logic to indicate negation, inversion, etc.
  • In informal writing, a tilde is sometimes used before a number to mean “about” or “approximately.” For example, a sentence that reads I think my dog weighs ~20 pounds means I think my dog weighs about/around 20 pounds. This usage is likely based on the math usage of the tilde symbol to mean an approximate equivalency.
See, published-author Jack? NO SENSE! LITERALLY

BIB - strangely, that bit does work for Jack 👃👃👃

Morning all!:coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Ah I was just playing dear heart Poca. I am indifferent towards the walrus.

Did we get this yesterday? In response to her taking the piss out of Rishi's pythag stance and height. She's up and liking things btw, was also still up and liking things around 2am as well.

View attachment 1415742
duck off Jack, you aren't extremely short, your declared height is pretty much average

Reactions: 46
I am sorely tempted to pay a random visitor to the book festival to ask a difficult question of the grifting smol pixie.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Going to hell for this but I don’t touch home baked stuff in meetings for tit, god help those that do in Southend.

19CF91C7-2971-409B-BB10-A5C136DAECC6.jpeg

59278B25-ADB4-414A-98E0-056C68F786C3.jpeg

duck those cookies

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 88
Jack's tilde abuse is straight out of the Myspace era, and as a former teenage Livejournaller I kind of love it.

BTW I'm still mulling over the dressing like a lesbian thing. Obviously there is no official lesbian dress code, but...well, I suppose the stereotype that would come to mind is butch, and Jack doesn't dress that way? She did a bit many years ago, when she had short hair and was the most lesbian lesbian ever to have lesbianed, but those days are long gone, and the last time she showed off her famous masculine aesthetic it was with a cable knit jumper.

Unless pig skin hats and expensive pastel jumpers are particularly sapphic and I am unaware of this, I would almost suspect that Jack herself made the comment? Like, "Ooh look out Harold, I dress like a lesbian, no one will think we're together?"

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Ah I was just playing dear heart Poca. I am indifferent towards the walrus.

Did we get this yesterday? In response to her taking the piss out of Rishi's pythag stance and height. She's up and liking things btw, was also still up and liking things around 2am as well.

View attachment 1415742
Her height, like her tit tattoos, is another of her personality traits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Sorry Lumpy but ~she~ is the smollest smol pixie that ever smolled. If you can’t see that, pal, that’s on you. Have a great day! 🥰
Will the world survive en encounter between Monroe and Sali Hughes? Both of them are the smollest of smoll.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So, the forensic and yawn making performance shopping lists she displays and she doesn’t have plain flour? You know that ingredient, which Is hard to source and easy to overlook.🤔

Anyone would think she isn’t a cook at all!

Where did the word grunk/ grunking come from?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Also cost of living payment day today. Perfect time for literal budgeting expert to suggest some bulk buying hacks to alleviate more suffering.

Free idea for you Jack if you grunk today.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Morning all.
Just to say it was Big D's birthday 2 days ago. Southend Coast Guard have a FB post wishing him a happy birthday. Expecting Jack to mention it any moment now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
So, the forensic and yawn making performance shopping lists she displays and she doesn’t have plain flour? You know that ingredient, which Is hard to source and easy to overlook.🤔

Anyone would think she isn’t a cook at all!

Where did the word grunk/ grunking come from?
There was a member called GrunkaLunka who managed to get through a lot of threads in a short space of time. I believe they got far too busy with baby Grunkas, but their name lives on.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.