Jack Monroe #340 Not a professional account

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gah - please don’t be too aggrieved re the walruses. We’ve just had a whole thread of walruses.
If you want to lodge a complaint, send it to 1 Fun Sponge Street, you know the rest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108
Recap add-

She doesn't have rheumatoid arthritis, she now is sure it's osteo, and needs a shoulder replacement. All whilst flogging potato peelers.

This came after an afternoon with her mother who was also at home making her a bland plate of roast dinner for her brother to walk over. Yes that makes sense. Indeed.
The rheumatoid or osteoarthritis thing really gets my goat. Such different conditions and she would bloody well know if it was RA as they’d be meds, follow ups, advice etc. Also she has mentioned appointments with rheumatologist in the past. She’s absolutely lying about this. Nutter.

• Angry
Reactions: 54
General Jack Query. I’m new to these threads. I just searched their tweets for “trans” as I wanted to check what the deal is there (non binary or whatevs?) and there’s surprisingly little trans stuff mentioned. Less than 10 tweets. Can someone fill me in? Why is Jack passing up the chance to talk about being marginalised / oppressed ? I’m flummoxed here, people

Reactions: 35
General Jack Query. I’m new to these threads. I just searched their tweets for “trans” as I wanted to check what the deal is there (non binary or whatevs?) and there’s surprisingly little trans stuff mentioned. Less than 10 tweets. Can someone fill me in? Why is Jack passing up the chance to talk about being marginalised / oppressed ? I’m flummoxed here, people
Because she's been there, done that, got the column inches.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Jack periodically deletes all her tweets, so everything from her trans period (literally 3 weeks from threatening to sue the Daily Mail for using "she" to telling a Times journalist any pronouns are fine) is long gone now.

Occasionally she remembers she's supposed to be NB, usually when there's money involved, but it happens less and less these days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
She probably milked that cow at the time, before changing her mind (which is fair enough), but deleted about 40k tweets in the run up to DKL, so that's why they don't show up anymore.

Reactions: 48
Gah - please don’t be too aggrieved re the walruses. We’ve just had a whole thread of walruses.
If you want to lodge a complaint, send it to 1 Fun Sponge Street, you know the rest.
Ah I was just playing dear heart Poca. I am indifferent towards the walrus.

Did we get this yesterday? In response to her taking the piss out of Rishi's pythag stance and height. She's up and liking things btw, was also still up and liking things around 2am as well.

Screenshot_20220714-072948.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
Recap add-

She doesn't have rheumatoid arthritis, she now is sure it's osteo, and needs a shoulder replacement. All whilst flogging potato peelers.

This came after an afternoon with her mother who was also at home making her a bland plate of roast dinner for her brother to walk over. Yes that makes sense. Indeed.
If I hadn’t already been peaked on Jacks crap this would have done it.

literally starving but MAMMY makes roast dinner EVERY Sunday and BACK THEN no one walked a a plate round to them? BUT NOW her brother is sent round.

speculation- her family estrangement during the poverty was due to her being a massive dick to everyone, possibly fuelled by alcohol and being a ?tit mum and being called out.

I speculate, if course

bleeping off now….

Reactions: 54

Did we get this yesterday? In response to her taking the piss out of Rishi's pythag stance and height. She's up and liking things btw, was also still up and liking things around 2am as well.

View attachment 1415742
Being short herself doesn't entitle her to mock other short people. In any case, being short is more of an issue for (some) men than it is for women.

Reactions: 75
She changes her story and personality - and what she wants to get angry about - as often as she makes bowls of slop. Reader: she makes a lot of slop

• Haha
Reactions: 40
On the last thread we saw that one of Jacks Patreons has requested a refund.

I can’t see the comments on Patreon, but I wonder if the person who asked for a refund is the journalist squig? If so, it might play out differently.

New midnight thread on a full moon night, oooh! Thanks Poca!
It’s not, and that person has yet to provide any evidence of being signed up.

• Wow
  • Heart
She changes her story and personality - and what she wants to get angry about - as often as she makes bowls of slop. Reader: she makes a lot of slop
Well she used to, she actually hasn't made slop for a long time or shared antidotes of yummy bowls of bacon porridge with apple🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Haha, like when she went vegan and was 'never looking back' (according to the blog) and then started posting tons of things with meat and eggs as soon as her veganish book was published.

• Angry
Reactions: 50
I liked it when we had a template at the start of a new thread, such as:
Jack has xx amount of patreon subscribers earning her appr £xxx she last updated her patreon on xxx
Jack has/has not yet declared which other charities will receive money from the sales of TeeMill tshirts
Jack has/has not paid her tax
It has been XX days since we last seen Content

ETA: controversial - delighted to leave the walrus chat behind

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Well she used to, she actually hasn't made slop for a long time or shared antidotes of yummy bowls of bacon porridge with apple🤢
Yes she now can’t cook because of her bone crushing misery so she lives on Pringles and emergency roast dinners airlifted in as care packages for someone who despite looking to be a completely healthy weight is worrying her Mammy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I liked it when we had a template at the start of a new thread, such as:
Jack has xx amount of patreon subscribers earning her appr £xxx she last updated her patreon on xxx
Jack has/has not yet declared which other charities will receive money from the sales of TeeMill tshirts
Jack has/has not paid her tax
It has been XX days since we last seen Content

ETA: controversial - delighted to leave the walrus chat behind
You’re (and anyone else is) very welcome to add this to any recaps missing this info. I just haven’t saved the templates anywhere and can never be bothered to go and find them when realising that I’ll have to make the new thread.

Re: controversial - that’s wonderful 😂

• Heart
8B19B51F-8A6C-46B2-8AE1-7107CB847FE7.jpeg

We’re back on people. It’s back on. Get your hats ready. And for the love of G-d someone hide Sue Perkins.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83

View attachment 1415742
She's not an extremely short person. She's very dully in the average range.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.