Jack Monroe #34 Medicine won't lift her gloom. Lady doc says Facetune!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, yes, this is an allusion to something Jack tweeted when wearing her Westwood dress - something along the lines of "it's what she (Vivienne) would have wanted", as though Viv was dead. Loads of her followers were like 'uh Jack, I don't think she's dead' and Jack, of course, was like 'I KNOW SHE'S NOT DEAD!! I MEANT SOMETHING ELSE, YOU GUYS JUST DON'T ~GET IT~!!'

Ah, thank you. I should have known, I mean, I did, obvs. Er.....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This was my situation too, except I haven't managed to read back yet. Started with Joe Wicks, saw a JM thread and the rest was history.

For those about to Grunk, we salute you!
This would make a great thread title!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Sweet Joyce, keep reading. There's still so much for you to learn in threads 16-34. Godspeed, dear heart.
Ok, confession time 😬

Just the TL;DR version - I heard of her way back in 2013, thought she was ace (I’m a single parent myself), then started spotting discrepancies and since then I just hate read about her 😂 So I know a fair bit already! I remember reading her recipes in the Guardian and it was always ‘My friend gifted me a kilo of star anise’, ‘My German friend bequeathed me twelve bags of bratwurst’ etc etc 🙄 all written in her wanky pseudo-Nigella vernacular.

I’m just incredibly happy to have found you lot who think she’s as big a dick as I do! One of my mates has only just gotten into her and won’t let me say a bad word about St Jack 🙄

edited because I’m a stickler for SPAG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Some good news today, hausfraus (which I don't feel like sharing on twitter yet because it is indeed a cesspit of jealousy) - I've been offered a book contract!

Taking inspiration from our BESTSELLING POET, going to think long and hard about how I can exploit the labour of black people and make it all about myself 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
duck.

That is DREADFUL. Plus, I know it's 2020 and it shouldn't matter, but couldn't she have shaved her legs?
Perhaps the whole hairy mary vibe and legs akimbo was her clumsy way of saying:
‘Me? In a Viv Westwood dress? Who’da thunk it??’ <scratches rats tail endearingly>
‘But, hey. I look GREAT anyways. Right???’

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
‘Me? In a Viv Westwood dress? Who’d thunk it??’ <scratches rats tail endearingly>
BTW, I found it very confusing that you have an avatar now. Sure, you picked one that makes it abundantly clear it's you, but I am not good at change. You will forever be a big green P in my head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
‘Me? In a Viv Westwood dress? Who’da thunk it??’ <scratches rats tail endearingly>
It's like, "look at me in my [feminine] dress with my hairy [masculine] legs. I am truly split along the genderline"... as if it's a dichotomy. A bit like her Guardian article photoshoot.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It's like, "look at me in my [feminine] dress with my hairy [masculine] legs. I am truly split along the genderline"... as if it's a dichotomy. A bit like her Guardian article photoshoot.
It just sounds like she is a dick, to me.

I’ll see myself out.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
BTW, I found it very confusing that you have an avatar now. Sure, you picked one that makes it abundantly clear it's you, but I am not good at change. You will forever be a big green P in my head.

Oh, yes. I apologise for the change, I just thought it was time I revealed my true face. Carry on thinking of me as a big green ‘P’, dear heart ❤

She could get married to herself. Every narcissist’s dream 🤭
1035B67A-4AB2-4D60-ACDA-3200CB6BF6CB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.