Jack Monroe #34 Medicine won't lift her gloom. Lady doc says Facetune!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you so much my favourite sleuth. She only got to hold the little chap (Joe) an hour ago but he is now snuggled on her, they both look a bit stunned. It's all very odd seeing her with a mask on but her eyes are smiling šŸ’—
How beautiful! Congratulations. Hope mum and baby are doing well ā™„

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I donā€™t want to drag the thread back 15 pages, but I thought the worrying weight loss was recent? Only she looks a lot healthier these days compared to last year. Her face appears fuller, as do the arms. Sheā€™s not at any risk of falling down a grid en route to Tesco.

And apologies for weight talk etc but Iā€™ve got dealings with EDs myself and discrepancies with weight loss can be quite aggravating

She really needs to take some responsibility for her baity feed, someoneā€™s calling the other woman a head now just because she joshed she wished her meds suppressed her appetite.

They must be very fortunate in Southend to have all that mental health support! Lucky to get 8 sessions of CBT here.
She must be private. Itā€™s utterly shite here for care.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
As Iā€™m relatively new to JMā€™s tomfoolery I scampered through her insta (all in the public domain Mā€™lud) and found this titterfulView attachment 166073
How the duck did she ā€œhelp them with a fire incidentā€? She is not, and never had been, an actual firefighter. What the hell is wrong with her?? Sheā€™s a pathological liar. She gives me so much bloody rage!! Lying bleep

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Thank you so much my favourite sleuth. She only got to hold the little chap (Joe) an hour ago but he is now snuggled on her, they both look a bit stunned. It's all very odd seeing her with a mask on but her eyes are smiling šŸ’—
oh bless her. And welcome to little Joe xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How the duck did she ā€œhelp them with a fire incidentā€? She is not, and never had been, an actual firefighter. What the hell is wrong with her?? Sheā€™s a pathological liar. She gives me so much bloody rage!! Lying bleep

Pathological Liar also needs to go on her CV.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Iā€™m getting so behind that I have to skip entire threads now, but it looks like sheā€™s had lip fillers to me and doesnā€™t want to admit to it. Probably because paying for cosmetic adjustments will ruin her poor narrative and because she shouldnā€™t be getting things like that done at the moment!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion barring whatever member of the royal family she brings up tomorrow -

Jack Monroe #35 This tweet is unavailable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Of course it was a fire incident! šŸ”„

Oh, I dealt with a fire incident once.

A senior member of staff put two slices of bread into the toaster and walked away. I smelled burning as I walked out of the ladies, went into the staffroom to find three equally senior members of staff staring at the toaster as smoke poured out of it.

I muttered 'duck's sake', walked over, unplugged it and carried it out of reception before the alarms were set off.

Saved an massive amount of disruption and the cost of the fire brigade visit.

Go me. I'm a firefighter.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Iā€™m getting so behind that I have to skip entire threads now, but it looks like sheā€™s had lip fillers to me and doesnā€™t want to admit to it. Probably because paying for cosmetic adjustments will ruin her poor narrative and because she shouldnā€™t be getting things like that done at the moment!
No need for actual fillers with a magic iPhone 11! And a big window. And 5 layers of foundation. Allegedly.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is there really a market for ā€œraunchyā€ pics of a minor league food blogger?? I seriously doubt it. Especially as anyone can see all the raunchy pics they like on Instagram for free. This is her monstrous ego at play again.
However it does suggest she sends a lot of these things. Which is pretty cringeworthy. šŸ˜•
Maybe as part of a ā€œfishing tripā€ for new partners?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Maybe as part of a ā€œfishing tripā€ for new partners?
Itā€™s odd though. You can meet up with people now (cheers, Dom), so she could date. Go for it, feel better with some real attention. She canā€™t think much of them if sheā€™s warning them about pics so perhaps itā€™s less than stellar apps? (No judging here). Unless sheā€™s talking retrospectively, when she was in a relationship for ages.

Sorry, couldnā€™t resist... šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 165769View attachment 165770
Sheā€™s still around, losing her temper now you can tell. Acknowledges she went private but wonā€™t say why. Quite rightly, itā€™s nobodyā€™s business so donā€™t volunteer it. Anyyyyway. See you fraus later.
She is constantly talking herself into these corners with the info she herself puts into the public domain - and then snaps and snarls at anyone who even asks the mildest of questions when she realises sheā€™s caught herself out. She is an absolute horror.

Reactions: 17
not just a mental health team....a mental health CRISIS team...ffs
In her defence, there is such thing as a mental health crisis team, they work with patients on an intensive, short term basis (from a few days to a couple of weeks) in cases of mental health crises or when the community mental health team isnā€™t able to provide enough support

Just for once, Jack wasnā€™t exaggerating :ROFLMAO: Shocker!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.