Jack Monroe #34 Medicine won't lift her gloom. Lady doc says Facetune!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4B79DCAB-9D44-4A90-82E4-05E8A2664813.jpeg

She’s a public figure so I haven’t scribbled her out. The problem with Jack now is it’s impossible not to see her piggybacking on others even when she’s being genuine. It’s honestly a shame.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
How the duck did she “help them with a fire incident”? She is not, and never had been, an actual firefighter. What the hell is wrong with her?? She’s a pathological liar. She gives me so much bloody rage!! Lying bleep
She blew out a candle.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Assume she’s just learned about Charlie Brooker and Konnie Huq. God, she really does like to fill her feed with dull tweets doesn’t she 😴

(And yes, I realise the irony of me posting said dull tweets on here!)

65AFF7E3-8A51-4278-82B8-3132764E3480.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
View attachment 165752
Ooh she’s caught a blue ticker!!! Reel her in, Jack. Nigella you wally.
No one would be talking about your figure if you hadn't posted pictures of you highlighting your weight loss and bleeping poorly photo shopping them to make you look thinner!! You also said you looked the best you have in ages!! You absolute horrible bleep of a human being!!!!! You're the trashy tit rag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Any chance to shoehorn in that one time she went to the Groucho (newsflash: I've been a few times, it's tit, would pick my local boozer over it any day).
Can I tell my only Groucho story?

I went on a date there with a poor little rich man whose only job ever was as a travel writer for the Times. He told me that, because of this, his life was 'a nightmare of solitude'.

I laughed and laughed and laughed and told him about the time my mum took a second job cleaning in a hotel so they could afford to buy us Christmas presents.

He really was a spectacular bleep and I wish I could remember his name because I used to enjoy hate reading his articles and Twitter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I also discovered she’s not as new to the blur tool on selfies as we thought.

I can’t get over that she crowd sourced ideas for slop she could eat with an ouchy mouth for hours yesterday and now is smashing into a sarnie like nowt’s the matter 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Assume she’s just learned about Charlie Brooker and Konnie Huq. God, she really does like to fill her feed with dull tweets doesn’t she 😴

View attachment 166139
How did she not know this?! I mean...if she loves them so much she surely must've seen the recent screenwipe with them both in, no?!

Reactions: 22

View attachment 166139
God I hope neither of them reply to this. Also, she’s been on Twitter literally all day hasn’t she?

Reactions: 14
Delurking to say hi, no comments on Jack that haven’t been said much better than I can. But big thanks for all the cookbook recommendations, they look fab and you are a lovely lot of fraus

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She's basically admitted to doing all the selfies because shes bored and lonely or as most people can see FOR ATTENTION! I have an idea for her it's called grab spoon and some ice cream and sit the hell down and watch a chick flick.... Stay away from sm and get over your break up the rational way!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.