Jack Monroe #34 Medicine won't lift her gloom. Lady doc says Facetune!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random question to ask her. I shall wait excitedly for the follow-up

View attachment 165994

ETA Had to Grunka through the last few pages, and you guys have been as entertaining as ever. Special shoutout to whoever did the Boris impersonation speech 😅
Soz to be the head quoting myself, but for those of us who were waiting with bated breath for the rest of this conversation, fear not — it was worth the wait.

0D11C71F-25E8-4A3E-8835-1858E77845C0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
No further mention of the new kitten yet. Perhaps it will "turn up" tomorrow.

For anyone here who missed it:

Screenshot_2020-06-28_090456_1.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
If all these meds don't work....nothing works no matter what combo, why take them?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Also known as the fat, fat and fat sandwich.
How can someone work out exactly how many calories they need to consume to take their meds yet not be able to understand the concept of different fat contents in mince. On national television.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
OT I’m taking my dog to be groomed tomorrow. He is 3 months overdue! I’ve been snipping the longest parts, can’t wait for him to look neat and tidy tomorrow.
plus I can plant shop whilst I wait, win win.
Thought I’d relieve the JM agony 🤦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So let me get this straight your currently under the metal health crisis team (who by the way are only currently seeing EXTREME cases where suicide is a concern) due to covid 19 resource strain, and your posting non stop on social media and posting selfies etc..

We all pay taxes which I am happy to do and pleased i can support the nhs too but it pisses me off that if she is under the mental health crisis team then she is taking the piss basically out of the treatment prescribed because no way are the MHCT condoning or okay with you constantly on social media if you are basically a suicide risk. It's like me having a gastric band and then the next day going to McDonalds. Doubtful a consultant would support this !!

Also why is she now doing an impression of megan from live island on her profile picture ?!?
I’ve been under the care of the crisis team since Thursday and it’s taken all my energy to watch tv or make myself eat. Coming on here has kept me amused though. I can’t help but think JM needs to reach out to real people (as I have done) rather than be on Twitter ALL the time. I fell for anyone going through a crisis but she needs to help herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.