Jack Monroe #34 Medicine won't lift her gloom. Lady doc says Facetune!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I said that I agreed with her, it was before she posted the rest of her tirade and now I am horrified. I only agree that people shouldn't be asking about taking adhd meds for weight loss, not any of the rest of it.
There's a particular medication for epilepsy that has a noticeable effect upon the people who take it. Even now, around 20 years after it first started being used, sharing the information is very heavily disapproved of - at the time, an ex's girlfriend wasn't told about the side effects until after she'd been on them for three months as they didn't want it to become well known, as the NHS was likely to withdraw approval if it became something people would abuse/obtain inappropriately. Meant she had the side effect, plus another of looking like she had grey skin and eyes like a shark, though.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
duck me. As someone who actually has experience of genuine adult diagnosed ADHD and knows how the system works this has fucked me off no end. Guys please read below her absolute fantasist tit for some actual facts.

20C50F1F-D81C-412A-AE25-8075856676F9.png

The £135 she is referring to is how much the drugs for ADHD (methylphenidate, same as everyone else gets, not some special fancy drug for the elite like she’s making out) cost if you go PRIVATE rather than through the NHS. That price quoted is for the slow release ones.

So madam possibly went to the NHS got refused, and went private. Either way, the procèss to get diagnosed with ADHD is categorically not as she has described. It’s one visit, one test with a therapist. The process she has described sounds much more like drug shopping to me. You go to one therapist, they turn you down, you go to another, you pay to go private because you know they’ll give you the drugs.

All you need to do is look at one Wikipedia page to see that these drugs act as appetite suppressants.

I genuinely can’t believe her actual pile of lies.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
omg mega congratulations this is the loveliest news ever, are you close by for a distant visit?

and sending lots of love to everyone being triggered by her, she’s truly vile isn’t she x
Thank you all for your kindness but I am in Spain and my daughter is in London so it will be Zoom hugs for now 💕

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
duck me. As someone who actually has experience of genuine adult diagnosed ADHD and knows how the system works this has fucked me off no end. Guys please read below her absolute fantasist tit for some actual facts.

View attachment 165760
The £135 she is referring to is how much the drugs for ADHD (methylphenidate, same as everyone else gets, not some special fancy drug for the elite like she’s making out) cost if you go PRIVATE rather than through the NHS. That price quoted is for the slow release ones.

So madam possibly went to the NHS got refused, and went private. Either way, the procèss to get diagnosed with ADHD is categorically not as she has described. It’s one visit, one test with a therapist. The process she has described sounds much more like drug shopping to me. You go to one therapist, they turn you down, you go to another, you pay to go private because you know they’ll give you the drugs.

All you need to do is look at one Wikipedia page to see that these drugs act as appetite suppressants.

Lots of red flags, isn’t there 🙃

Reactions: 25
Is that the Will Ferrell one? I'm dying to see it!!
Yes. It’s ok, good music. I have the main song stuck in my head. Will Ferrell should have cast someone else other than him though as he’s distractingly old (for the character) and he keeps forgetting to do the accent. Funny though. I abandoned it yesterday when Jack kicked off. Again.

Reactions: 10
She always does this. “THE PRESS BETTER NOT REPORT ABOUT THIS!” while waving her hands in the air to get their attention. Like there’s not slightly more pressing matters to report on right now.
Remind me the last time Jack had to deal with being splashed across the tabloids? Would it have been when she first got famous, or during the transgender phase (so, circa 2015-16)? Judging by that response to Nigella (“trashy shitrags”) and the tweet about all those people who might want to flog raunchy photos it’s like she thinks the tabs are perpetually interested in her and are on constant tenterhooks, waiting to strike.

Hoo boy, she is on one today.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This has pushed me over the edge, I have reported the two most triggering tweets and deactivated my Twitter account. Don't want to waste a second more of my time reading her shite.

Going to log off here now as well and take a nap. Hope I don't have too much to Grunka later.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
I think she means the thing that’s been widely reported that when Prince William was at university he would tell a different story to each ‘friend’ and the ones that made the papers told him who he could trust. Think it was a plot line in Life on Mars too. But of course she can’t be bothered to explain why Prince Harry and her are BFFs. twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Apparently she’s unwilling to have a discussion as to why she went private for her diagnosis and why she has to pay privately.

Curious.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

View attachment 165760

Drugs shopping is the perfect term for it, what you’ve described is spot on.

TW: fertility
Not ADHD but when I got unwell we were desperately sad because we thought I’d be infertile & we were so worried the NHS was overwhelmed so about the quality of my care. The care I’ve gotten under the NHS is amazing, I’m being treated by like world leading consultants and surgeons, I honestly couldn’t wish for more. I would worry about a private doctor’s motives for prescribing anything as they are a commercial business at the end of the day, and look at the US’ opioid problem where big pharma have schmoozed all the HCPs. If you want to get well you play by the NHS’ rules, they’ve been put in to safeguard us.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Not to piss on Jack's parade but just popped in for a catch up and tell you my news. Daughter no.2 was expecting a baby on August 12th but she had him this morning. Early baby but he is 5lbs and both doing well. Never have I felt so far away but Covid is a witch that isn't going away anytime soon.
As you were, you lovely lot.
Oh my gosh, my baby is due August 11th and the thought she could arrive and...some how I've convinced myself 6 weeks is acres of time... Shitting hell!! *Runs from the room to buy nappies*

Huge, huge congratulations. A boy! How wonderful. Covid is a complete fucker but you have many, many years ahead for cuddles and smooshes and spoiling 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 32
5C97D4E8-0B9E-434E-BC3B-29DC1E4F15F6.jpeg
A0F045AD-E1FD-485C-9200-BAD17A0A300A.jpeg

She’s still around, losing her temper now you can tell. Acknowledges she went private but won’t say why. Quite rightly, it’s nobody’s business so don’t volunteer it. Anyyyyway. See you fraus later.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.