Jack Monroe #34 Medicine won't lift her gloom. Lady doc says Facetune!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I felt like she was referring to us when she said she was waiting for the kickoff. But we’re the ones who’ve been saying for weeks she was loosing weight when she said she was in the best shape. Then we pointed out all her tuning of pics. Nobody here wants her to loose weight or feel tit, we pointed out how getting of sm might help, although w3 did mean for longer than 12 hours, apparently it was good though.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 165765
I’ll take a leaf out of her book and finish watching the eurovison film on Netflix.
I’m stepping away too. She has given me the absolute rage today. So many times I’ve felt sorry for her, tried to see things from her perspective, seen similarities between us.

Going to continue with Schitts Creek which I only started because of you wonderful people.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Good bleeping question Lindsay! Could it possibly be because jack knows that if she went to the NHS they’d call her out on her bullshit seeing as they know how much these drugs are abused? Just like you’ve already mentioned....

Of course she won’t answer this on Twitter 🙄 duck me.

DD338AD0-2A2E-4E5D-82CA-E5C44874F4DA.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Oh my gosh, my baby is due August 11th and the thought she could arrive and...some how I've convinced myself 6 weeks is acres of time... Shitting hell!! *Runs from the room to buy nappies*

Huge, huge congratulations. A boy! How wonderful. Covid is a complete fucker but you have many, many years ahead for cuddles and smooshes and spoiling 🥰
Congratulations to you. Daughter no. 3 is currently 'scampering' around south London buying titchy nappies and baby supplies.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
@BishopBrennan your name makes me quote Father Ted to myself every time I see it 😂
I was looking for a kicking up the arse GIF to use but feel this one is more appropriate for a Jack thread

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So in England I think it’s £7 or £9 per item you get, you can get prepaid cards if you require a lot. If you have a private doctor you have to pay market rates rather than NHS subsidised rates for them, the most common example is what Superdrug are trying to do with the pill charging women about £30 a month for it when prescribed through their network of private doctors, but it is far more convenient than having to take time off to go to a GP or walk in etc.

So she clearly has a private doctor she could plague with all these rants rather than Twitter??
If anyone doesn’t want to go to a doctor (I’m still not registered where I live ) for the pill, I would suggest hello eve , I think someone in these threads suggested it, obviously more expensive but if you want to distance it is good

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m stepping away too. She has given me the absolute rage today. So many times I’ve felt sorry for her, tried to see things from her perspective, seen similarities between us.

Going to continue with Schitts Creek which I only started because of you wonderful people.

Yesssss to Schitt’s Creek! It’s such a silly tonic. Can’t deal with Jack for a bit now, stupid vile bleep that she is. Obvs I’ll regret leaving the thread alone when I’m Grunka-ing for dear life, lost in the space-time continuum.....

• Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 165769View attachment 165770
She’s still around, losing her temper now you can tell. Acknowledges she went private but won’t say why. Quite rightly, it’s nobody’s business so don’t volunteer it. Anyyyyway. See you fraus later.
It's because she has a shopping list of contraindications to prescribing it.

Addiction
Bipolar
Eating Disorder
Anxiety
Depression
Use of other medications
Arthritis (known side effect is arthralgia)

Things like that.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh my gosh, my baby is due August 11th and the thought she could arrive and...some how I've convinced myself 6 weeks is acres of time... Shitting hell!! *Runs from the room to buy nappies*

Huge, huge congratulations. A boy! How wonderful. Covid is a complete fucker but you have many, many years ahead for cuddles and smooshes and spoiling 🥰
omg no way - snap!! What are the chances of 3 of us in 2 days?! I didn’t want to say when I first read but I turned to my husband and explained the post and he laughed nervously.

6 weeks is loads of time, don’t stress it honestly. Would really recommend daisy birthing classes though I think those terms are 6/7 weeks so you may miss one, I do my stretches every day and they’re super relaxing and I hope will make the process better 😂 Also the attitude we’re taking is just buy the obviously essential bits now and see what we need going forward so we don’t end up with hundreds/thousands of quids worth of un or underused stuff. How lovely though!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It's because she has a shopping list of contraindications to prescribing it.

Addiction
Bipolar
Eating Disorder
Anxiety
Depression
Use of other medications
Arthritis (known side effect is arthraligia)

Things like that.
That too. Really good point. No NHS doctor worth their salt would prescribe what is basically speed to someone with these issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Drowning in them. What I don’t get though, is how she thinks no one would possibly know the truth about the things she lies about.
Because in Jack’s world, only she has experienced it and nobody else could possibly have had it worse.

Reactions: 14
I’ve just looked at her latest tweets about losing weight, I don’t think I’ve come across any social media figure so absolutely DESPERATE for attention .

She’s ridiculous and really bleeping obnoxious .

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That too. Really good point. No NHS doctor worth their salt would prescribe what is basically speed to someone with these issues.
I've said on here (yesterday and previously) that I thought the ADHD Meds (plus the Tramadol) can explain her behaviour and all the symptoms/unhappy feelings she complains of.

I think she's overcooked, to use a 90s clubbing term.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
She is being a terrible wanker isn't she? I thought she couldn't get much worse for self indulgent gaslighting but I was wrong. 'I've lost so much weight. I'm not eating. My mother comments how thin I am. WHY DO YOU ALL KEEP COMMENTING ON MY WEIGHT?'. Argh argh.
To be fair the lovely Nigella's reply reads like the stock reply she has in drafts for Jack so she doesn't have to plough through the appalling drivel - 'oh dear how sad you are brave there there'.
Her poem on the last thread is brilliantly hilarious - whoever said she was Adrian Mole is spot on. Her's reminded me of his 'Mrs Thatcher'.
'Do you weep Mrs Thatcher do you weep?
Do you weep Mrs Thatcher in your sleep?
Do you weep like a willow
On your Marks and Spencers pillow
Do you weep Mrs Thatcher do you weep?'

Also if I was her I would get my cat's nose looked at. She said he had a fight with a crow but the injury is lingering I think. He has a very pink exposed little nose and we have had long periods of sustained sun. I would get it checked for something more worrying before I embarked on getting another pet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She's being a dick. So sorry to anyone feeling triggered.

The Prince Harry thing is typical her as nobody can possibly check with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have said it before, and I’ll say it again: she has not lost over two stone. Nowhere near it. She is short, and was slim to begin with. It would be very obvious if she had lost that amount of weight
I agree. I'm currently at the chunkier end of comfortable, and to lose that much would take me well below my lowest weight and would be very noticable. She was never that big to start off with.

Reactions: 20
I've said on here (yesterday and previously) that I thought the ADHD Meds (plus the Tramadol) can explain her behaviour and all the symptoms/unhappy feelings she complains of.

I think she's overcooked, to use a 90s clubbing term.
100%

Shame too many of her followers possibly didn’t have enough fun in their youth to spot the signs 😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.