Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MancBee

VIP Member
View attachment 166163whatevs.

Jack really needs a course on gender stereotypes. ‘Not manly’ vegan food, and now implying women understand red lipstick or whatever. I’ve never worn lipstick in my life.
And I have known plenty of men that have/do wear lipstick. ;)

FFS, back in the 70's my mate, a farmers son, was often seen driving a tractor in a Suzie Wong style dress and heels, and believe it or not, lipstick. He still identified as a man. I wish people these days would realise that gender non conformity is nothing new..... and what's more, people just accepted him, probably more than they would now. RIP Kenny, we all loved you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Hunty

Chatty Member
What in fucking fucks name is going on? 🤯😮😒 I took a brief hiatus after my post telling her to burn in hell as for the first time ever she enraged me beyond anything I ever expected with her cancer cooking, it really upset me and I feel for anyone who has gone through this or has lost anyone to this ghastly disease and is having to deal with this twat talking about self inflicted mouth chewing to the pain or cancer and having to use cancer recipe/cooking books, honestly I think if I saw her in the street I might have kicked her in the shins so I stepped away for a little while, but then I remembered tattle is my safe space full of my people and I missed you guys.

I thought I probably wouldn't have missed much, after all I'd been gone for what half a day? Fucking hell was I wrong, I still have 10 pages of the last thread to grunka my way through and this thread is almost full but I couldn't not post a comment because with how slow I am having to read (thanks broken brain) this will probably be closed before I am able to catch up and I couldn't not say anything, I'm honestly Flabbergasted, that badly photoshopped selfie with her blown up and over drawn lips, she looks like that Megan Hanson girl from love Island a bit.

I don't even know where to begin... That bloody selfie my god, she's done a good job of face tuning it to look like a whole other person who looks ill, she really is an attention whore, I'm really sick of all the snippy responses to people and then when people snap back to her she plays one of her many many many get out of jail free cards, I have autism, I haven't slept for a year, I haven't eaten for a month, I am in the most pain of anyone in the world ever, it's sickening and I really wish the bitch would get her comeuppance already, real and true proper karma for all the shit she puts out into the universe, like she has to spend the rest of her life working the meat deli counter in a supermarket or something 😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️ I don't know it's late and I can't think of a decent karma punishment for her, need to watch more lucifer.

OK its 1.30am, I'm going to at least try and get the last 10pages of the previous thread finished, I hope to see you all in real time again really soon 💃🏻💃🏻

• Heart
  • Haha

FrumpyCat

VIP Member
My poem

Where's Jack (title)
Not in her shed
Not in her bed
Her lips are red
Something odd
Coming out of her head
And Vivienne Westwood
Isn't dead
Just like we said.

• Haha
  • Heart

GrunkaLunka

VIP Member
Holy fucking shit, this is it. Next time I feel sorry for her, next time I'm worrying about her and hoping someone will call the crisis team, next time I'm feeling bad for how she's making herself look a proper dick.. I have to remember this. She is disgusting. She's been non stop trying to draw attention to her weight for weeks, been posting using really triggering terminology and now this?! Fuck you Jack.

And to our precious @Silver Linings, I am sending you so much love.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

JoyceDivision

Chatty Member

Sweet Joyce, keep reading. There's still so much for you to learn in threads 16-34. Godspeed, dear heart.
Ok, confession time 😬

Just the TL;DR version - I heard of her way back in 2013, thought she was ace (I’m a single parent myself), then started spotting discrepancies and since then I just hate read about her 😂 So I know a fair bit already! I remember reading her recipes in the Guardian and it was always ‘My friend gifted me a kilo of star anise’, ‘My German friend bequeathed me twelve bags of bratwurst’ etc etc 🙄 all written in her wanky pseudo-Nigella vernacular.

I’m just incredibly happy to have found you lot who think she’s as big a dick as I do! One of my mates has only just gotten into her and won’t let me say a bad word about St Jack 🙄

edited because I’m a stickler for SPAG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

PeachyP

Not wanting to tread on the toes of our esteemed house detectives here, but I’ve don’t some deep research on the pouty photo myself.. after she posted the photo of her as a man using that faceapp the other day/week I downloaded it and had a go to see what I looked like as a bloke (spoiler - shite).
But, on the app there is a ‘feminine’ filter (urgh) which I had a go on. This basically engorges your lips and gives you the sort of big wet eyes bambi would be jealous of.
I’d bet my (non pedigree) cat that she’s used this for the consumptive portrait as I don’t believe her facetune skills extend much beyond the blur tool.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

colouredlines

VIP Member
I battled bulimia for about 18 years (strongly linked to my anxiety - so many of these disorders go hand in hand, much like ADHD and falling under trains). It's a horrible, nasty disease that is very hard to fully recover from.

I think there is a tendency to dismiss EDs as a teenage girl phase, or alternatively to treat sufferers like morons. I don't need to be treated with kid gloves, I'm an adult in my 30s and very conscious of things to avoid looking at. Still, I'm uncomfortable discussing my weight with most people.

Jack has spent WEEKS posting "sexy"* pictures, claiming she's never looked better, and generally flaunting her weight loss. This is grossly irresponsible.

What makes it worse is that many ED sufferers become obsessed with food. I have a large cookbook collection. A lot of us do. I imagine a lot also follow celebrity chefs (and indeed cookbook authors/poets) on Twitter. JM is surely aware of this.

I actually wrote a bit more, but I'm deleting it as a potential trigger...because unlike some people, I'm not a total cunt I guess.

* different strokes for different folks, shoutout to the saggy sports bra fetishists out there ❤

• Heart

Mycuppatea

View attachment 166163whatevs.

Jack really needs a course on gender stereotypes. ‘Not manly’ vegan food, and now implying women understand red lipstick or whatever. I’ve never worn lipstick in my life.
I'll tell you who had an "innate understanding of lipstick" - my burly, beardy husband who when his mum was standing with us sobbing in the hospital carpark after just watching her husband die, asked me if I had any lipstick for his mum because he knew it would help her face the rest of the shittest day of her life . He must actually be a woman obviously since only we are born understanding lipstick. EYEROLL EYEROLL EYEROLL

• Heart
  • Sad

Flumps

VIP Member
I MADE IT!!!!

I have brought my dossier with me, so firstly HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to @SoulRebel and your family. My wee baby was only 5lb 11oz at full term, so a 5lb sounds perfectly reasonably sized to me. How lovely xxxx

To @Silver Linings and @Andie_H in particular, I'm so sorry that the last couple of days have been what they were. Hope you're both doing ok. I can put up with a lot of JM's schtick when it's around the things I struggle with, but it makes me utterly furious when I see her behaviour impact on other people in other areas. She was so far over the line this weekend, as our dearly beloved Mr Tribbiani would say, 'THE LINE IS A DOT TO YOU' Love to you xxx

And HELLOOOOO @Passive_Agessive_Lemon - hurrah for you being back.

I'm exhausted now. Actually exhausted. That was a ride. I'll tell you something. It takes a *lot* and I mean a *lot* to exhaust my sympathy. I am the very definition of someone who will keep persevering with lost causes if I think there's a sliver of hope with someone, but I think I am done here. Not here. obvs, I'm still here for the chat, but I think I am done with the goodwill for JM.

Going to try something new now and put an image behind a spoiler, not sure if it's going to work, if it doesn't I'm going to do some swift editing, because it def needs a CW.

1593434454178.png

This has left me cross too. I've tried to go back and re-read her tweets, but it's difficult with all the <redacted>. I can't see anything in hers that directly refer to ideation. If I missed it, then I'm sorry if I'm going off on one unnecessarily, but maybe she intimated at some stuff, but she didn't post anything overt. It's so irresponsible of her to even hint at supporting someone like this, when she is like she is at the moment and actually didn't say anything about it in the first place, but has sad posted enough to get this response from someone. I've had a weekend of questionable thinking, because there's *a lot* at the moment, plus a lack of sleep and a lot of physical pain, so I am all over this like a cheap rug, but dear christ woman, sit down and shut up. Your performative shit is not the same as this. You're not helping anyone, you're triggering them. This is over the line.

• Heart
  • Angry

GrunkaLunka

VIP Member
My friend who sells nudes does this. It is a kind of insurance.
Seems a fucking weird thing to have to do in normal life though, I mean who the fuck is she sending nudes to and how many different people? I'm not shaming, but maybe if you're having to watermark your nudes because you don't trust the recipient... don't send them?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

spirals

This has pushed me over the edge, I have reported the two most triggering tweets and deactivated my Twitter account. Don't want to waste a second more of my time reading her shite.

Going to log off here now as well and take a nap. Hope I don't have too much to Grunka later.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

Andie_H

Been a bit of a day, lots of 😭😬 but saw this and thought I know people who would prob appreciate this (haven't obscured the @ cos he's good Twitter but apologies if I'm going against rules). Oh gosh just determining whether I'm grunka ready, think this is gonna be a slow catch up. Laters 🧡 and extra spesh thoughts @Silver Linings hope today's been kinder x
IMG_20200628_222050.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

colouredlines

VIP Member
Can you imagine her answers if her fans ever mentioned all these abandoned projects?

"Jack, what happened to your shed?"
"It was burned down by trolls if you must know."

"What about the Gaily Mail, Jack?"
"A lady psychiatrist recommended that I stop it, it was giving me PTSD because someone sent in a funny picture of Thomas the Tank Engine."

"Did you ever cut your brother's hair?"
"Bullies on Tattle gave him alopecia. He'll never need a haircut again."

• Haha

LavaFlake

VIP Member
Its interesting what she is and isnt willing to share on a public platform.

Yes, absolutely x
Labia lips
Knicker pics
Period blood on her hands
Triggering weight loss
How much her meds cost, how many she's on how long the effects of drugs last for

No, absolutely not x
The 'living wage'
Patreon
Affiliate links
Private diagnoses

Jack you are acting like a cunt. First time I've used that word on here but its deserved. A massive cunt at that. Think about how triggering your discussions are. AND IF YOU DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO TALK ABOUT IT THEN DON'T BRING IT UP.

I'm even more tamping than usual 😂

Massive hugs to everyone who's found today's posts particularly upsetting xxxxx

• Heart
  • Haha

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Just wanna say ... I was there that day, that fateful day when she dropped in .. and then went for a piss and a sandwich, ok? And then came back, even though she had WORK to do.
It was epic. I asked her stupid questions and she bloody well answered them.

Do I regret neglecting my work and kids that day? I am slightly ashamed to say I DO NOT.

Fun fact: I wrote about Top Gun in my dissertation on gay subtext in cinema.

• Haha
  • Heart