Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
I don't think 22 is a 'young mum' but amongst my peer group , most were having their first child when around 30

The average age of first-time mothers was 28.8 years in 2017, unchanged since 2016; Source: here
I think it does depend a lot where you live, in cities it does seem very young ( where I live it’s other teen pregnancies or late 20s 30s) but people I know on smaller towns/villages generally have children much younger

Reactions: 3

MooBelle

VIP Member
Right fraus, about to chuck ingredients into slow cooker (only the one...) for beef caserole for tea. Any suggestions to add? Going for usual onions/carrots/tomatoes but am happy to bow down to your superior wisdom. xxxx

Reactions: 3

TillyMiffin

Chatty Member

Linky. It’s sad reading how unhappy she’s been forever. They say famous people stop developing/growing/learning at the age they get famous and this definitely rings true with Jack.
I was just going to share this, so has she transitioned now? I’m confused 😳

Reactions: 1

NextLoisLane

Which med is it?
There's a particular medication for epilepsy that has a noticeable effect upon the people who take it. Even now, around 20 years after it first started being used, sharing the information is very heavily disapproved of - at the time, an ex's girlfriend wasn't told about the side effects until after she'd been on them for three months as they didn't want it to become well known, as the NHS was likely to withdraw approval if it became something people would abuse/obtain inappropriately. Meant she had the side effect, plus another of looking like she had grey skin and eyes like a shark, though.