Jack Monroe #34 Medicine won't lift her gloom. Lady doc says Facetune!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve heard the same said of young mum’s, and it was certainly true of my mum. At times great fun to have a mum constantly 17 years old, at other times... well... let’s just say jack reminds me of someone at times...

Can’t help thinking maybe that she’s stuck at the age she became a young mum too.

(No disrespect to young mum’s btw. Like I said, my mum was one and she did a great job. But she was always very young at heart in both the positive and negative ways at times)
I think this can be true for some people (equally it can force maturity too early) but Jack was 23(?) when she became a mum. Certainly young, but she should’ve outgrown a lot of her teenage-like behaviour by then. I had my daughter at 24 and on reflection I was pretty immature before that - but nothing like Jack :ROFLMAO:

I think she’s just a twit, which isn’t generally something people grow out of

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It says in that article she is transgender now ?!?
Don’t panic guys, it was a short lived phase and within around six months she was a prolific poster on Mrs Gloss and the Goss embracing the joys of make up, posting loads of selfies and lapping up the validation.

Reactions: 23
Excuse me, I think you’ll find aside from being a presenter, author and writer (apparently these are two separate things 🙃), she’s also a talking head, poet and photographer. She is BUSY.
Yea, and they have turned to tit too. How the duck has she ever got so many chances (that she always fucks up) when everything she does is so amateurish?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve heard the same said of young mum’s, and it was certainly true of my mum. At times great fun to have a mum constantly 17 years old, at other times... well... let’s just say jack reminds me of someone at times...

Can’t help thinking maybe that she’s stuck at the age she became a young mum too.

(No disrespect to young mum’s btw. Like I said, my mum was one and she did a great job. But she was always very young at heart in both the positive and negative ways at times)
just on this point for my own info, a bit of a crowd source if you will!- is 22 considered a young mum by most? I had my first when I was 22 and didn’t feel that young but I am aware I live in an area where there is a high teen pregnancy rate so maybe I’m skewed in my judgment, do others think it’s young?

Reactions: 12
I was just going to share this, so has she transitioned now? I’m confused 😳
Transitioned? From what to what? She's a woman with strange ideas about what that means (ladies like lipstick and eating salad, not manly food or becoming doctors). And sadly she has not transitioned away from that.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion;

Jack Munroe #35 Asking twitter for recipes to ease her pain, just don't mention the bots or she will be here again

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Been a bit of a day, lots of 😭😬 but saw this and thought I know people who would prob appreciate this (haven't obscured the @ cos he's good Twitter but apologies if I'm going against rules). Oh gosh just determining whether I'm grunka ready, think this is gonna be a slow catch up. Laters 🧡 and extra spesh thoughts @Silver Linings hope today's been kinder x
IMG_20200628_222050.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
just on this point for my own info, a bit of a crowd source if you will!- is 22 considered a young mum by most? I had my first when I was 22 and didn’t feel that young but I am aware I live in an area where there is a high teen pregnancy rate so maybe I’m skewed in my judgment, do others think it’s young?
Yeah, it’s young from my perspective. No one in my circle had babies before their 30s, if at all.

Reactions: 8
I don't think 22 is a 'young mum' but amongst my peer group , most were having their first child when around 30

The average age of first-time mothers was 28.8 years in 2017, unchanged since 2016; Source: here

Reactions: 13
Personally i’d say anything under 25.

Reactions: 8
The transitioning article is from 2016 @TillyMiffin @Melmoo. She was non-binary for a while, Allegra dumped her because she likes tits not binders, and then Jack sacked it off, as she does everything, because she got a couple of articles and some social justice asspats from it.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Been a bit of a day, lots of 😭😬 but saw this and thought I know people who would prob appreciate this (haven't obscured the @ cos he's good Twitter but apologies if I'm going against rules). Oh gosh just determining whether I'm grunka ready, think this is gonna be a slow catch up. Laters 🧡 and extra spesh thoughts @Silver Linings hope today's been kinder x
View attachment 166357
This reminds me of a pal at Uni, he was planning on making egg fried rice by cracking an egg in a frying pan and adding some rice....said rice was coming straight out its packet raw. It took me ages to stop laughing and explain you have to cook the rice in water first!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Tricky. I think it all just depends on you emotionally / psychologically and / or what’s going on in your group of friends? I was 28 when I got pregnant, which isn’t that young, but I felt young as I was the first in my group of friends to get pregnant - and we were all (on the whole) still arsing about and living the life of Riley.

Equally, you can get 21-year-olds who have been in a serious relationship since they were 17, steady job, mature as duck compared to the arse about 28-year-olds 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.