Jack Monroe #34 Medicine won't lift her gloom. Lady doc says Facetune!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At one point, she said she took testosterone 'to soften the edges'. I would've thought it would do the total opposite, surely?

In her strange MN gential deformity talk, she claimed to naturally have a really high level of testosterone.

In her transitioning phase, she claimed she'd seen all the psychologists etc, and had started taking it in order to become a man.

So, in short, who the bloody hell knows?!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
She says she's been on testosterone too, why don't I believe her?

It looks to me that Jack likes to do whatever is on trend just for attention, so the BS of apparently transitioning into neither female or male (how does that even work?). I'm definitely not against transgender people who don't do it for the same reasons as her, she wants to be contraversial whereas they want to just be themselves.
Shockingly I actually believe she was on testosterone as she physically changed quite a lot in quite a short period of time, I was still following her on Twitter then and remember being surprised by how rapidly you could see the difference. We also know she has access to a private doctor who'd prescribe it so...

Edit: I do also find the brief dalliance with testosterone really bizarre? I've heard how challenging transitioning may be, how many hoops you have to jump through and living years without access to medical interventions to prove your worthiness etc etc which is why it felt so weird that hers were acquired & dropped so suddenly, but I imagine when you're paying for private treatment it's a different kettle of fish? This path of conversation will evoke an absolute bleeping tit storm on Twitter tho.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Shockingly I actually believe she was on testosterone as she physically changed quite a lot in quite a short period of time, I was still following her on Twitter then and remember being surprised by how rapidly you could see the difference. We also know she has access to a private doctor who'd prescribe it so...

61FtO3bJchL.jpg
I'm guessing she stopped taking it then

Reactions: 10
Don’t panic guys, it was a short lived phase and within around six months she was a prolific poster on Mrs Gloss and the Goss embracing the joys of make up, posting loads of selfies and lapping up the validation.
Her “transgender” phase was ages ago, and pretty short lived - like pretty much any of her interests. She was definitely going for “femme” during her brief tenure at DKL. There was that excruciating Nigella cosplay video - and awkward posing in a “femme” shirt. And then in one episode of DKL she showed up in some sort of push-up bra and was caught on camera a few times adjusting her cleavage. 😬

Been a bit of a day, lots of 😭😬 but saw this and thought I know people who would prob appreciate this (haven't obscured the @ cos he's good Twitter but apologies if I'm going against rules). Oh gosh just determining whether I'm grunka ready, think this is gonna be a slow catch up. Laters 🧡 and extra spesh thoughts @Silver Linings hope today's been kinder x
View attachment 166357
Someone should invite him into This Morning. (Cos any inexperienced cook who watched Jack would think that pasta is meant to be rock hard when you combine it with the sauce 😬).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was 22 as well and didn't feel like a young mum but I look back and think I was!

We waited 7 years to have another and I've been asked so many times if they have the same dad
Rude fucks. They do, and so what if they didn't? It's like people assume as I was young and there's an age gap that must have different dads.
Babe, same.

I was also 22 when I had our first, and 30 when our second was born. Same dad, we just took a while before deciding we wanted another! People have assumed they must have different fathers due to their age gap. I feel like saying, “Actually we just really wanted to enjoy sleeping through the night before bleeping it all up again”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm from a place with high teen pregnancy (in my less than 100 graduating class, 5 or so had kids before we graduated).
The fact I'm in my 30s with none makes me the weird one

Reactions: 11
0C165B79-4CE4-4595-B0F3-1F8435A5E248.jpeg

still awake. Pot, kettle, I know.

She’s on a roll.
717E8A78-A086-41E6-8F50-59CD01FC3335.jpeg

can’t wait.
93346A56-665B-4F42-A2CE-9B9EF3C11FB4.jpeg

I did actually laugh (hoot) at this.

E8CA197A-277A-4AB8-A4B8-9FA763EEA67D.jpeg
88A9C0A9-EA59-4096-9AB0-2EB1C6C38640.jpeg
D4CE7D0C-BC60-44EA-A374-8F160ECCB5FE.jpeg

Mad little head. Sad little face. Sigh. I’m waiting to see if she’ll answer the ED post.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Shall we all agree when we do this 😳 react we really mean 🙄? Christ now she’s going to start banging on about calories WHERE’S YOUR DISABLED CAT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Shall we all agree when we do this 😳 react we really mean 🙄? Christ now she’s going to start banging on about calories WHERE’S YOUR DISABLED CAT
And your BAME book? And your recipes from yesterday? But most importantly, where was the chicken on This Morning?!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She’s on appetite suppressing drugs? Why did the weight loss coincide with her ex leaving then?

What on earth is she going on about?

Reactions: 16
What in bleeping fucks name is going on? 🤯😮😒 I took a brief hiatus after my post telling her to burn in hell as for the first time ever she enraged me beyond anything I ever expected with her cancer cooking, it really upset me and I feel for anyone who has gone through this or has lost anyone to this ghastly disease and is having to deal with this twit talking about self inflicted mouth chewing to the pain or cancer and having to use cancer recipe/cooking books, honestly I think if I saw her in the street I might have kicked her in the shins so I stepped away for a little while, but then I remembered tattle is my safe space full of my people and I missed you guys.

I thought I probably wouldn't have missed much, after all I'd been gone for what half a day? bleeping hell was I wrong, I still have 10 pages of the last thread to grunka my way through and this thread is almost full but I couldn't not post a comment because with how slow I am having to read (thanks broken brain) this will probably be closed before I am able to catch up and I couldn't not say anything, I'm honestly Flabbergasted, that badly photoshopped selfie with her blown up and over drawn lips, she looks like that Megan Hanson girl from love Island a bit.

I don't even know where to begin... That bloody selfie my god, she's done a good job of face tuning it to look like a whole other person who looks ill, she really is an attention bleep, I'm really sick of all the snippy responses to people and then when people snap back to her she plays one of her many many many get out of jail free cards, I have autism, I haven't slept for a year, I haven't eaten for a month, I am in the most pain of anyone in the world ever, it's sickening and I really wish the witch would get her comeuppance already, real and true proper karma for all the tit she puts out into the universe, like she has to spend the rest of her life working the meat deli counter in a supermarket or something 😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️ I don't know it's late and I can't think of a decent karma punishment for her, need to watch more lucifer.

OK its 1.30am, I'm going to at least try and get the last 10pages of the previous thread finished, I hope to see you all in real time again really soon 💃🏻💃🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Aww I really thought she might woman up and reply. She sent a heart to the guy whose head she bit off with the ‘I won’t discuss this in public’. I imagine she’ll just delete the original tweet. I rarely tweet and (hopefully) have never said anything offensive but she must have been notified that some of them were reported?
6F762A08-9AE2-4169-B480-7D66C7E21879.jpeg

You won’t find it, because all the tweets around it have gone walkies, head.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.