Jack Monroe #34 Medicine won't lift her gloom. Lady doc says Facetune!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s over 1,000 since Friday. Yikes!
Christ, she's really not doing herself any favours. She was handed a pretty amazing opportunity when she got Daily Kitchen Live, I can't believe how much she's fucked it all up. Why can't she stop and look at the way other professionals conduct themselves on social media?

Reactions: 32
Does anyone know what delights we have in store tomorrow? Is it picnic still? Please God protect us from a blow by blow of a microplaned then blended cheese and avo sandwich.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm almost looking forward to tomorrow...or will it be Thursday? What ever happens, you can be sure of one thing...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I MADE IT!!!!

I have brought my dossier with me, so firstly HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to @SoulRebel and your family. My wee baby was only 5lb 11oz at full term, so a 5lb sounds perfectly reasonably sized to me. How lovely xxxx

To @Silver Linings and @Andie_H in particular, I'm so sorry that the last couple of days have been what they were. Hope you're both doing ok. I can put up with a lot of JM's schtick when it's around the things I struggle with, but it makes me utterly furious when I see her behaviour impact on other people in other areas. She was so far over the line this weekend, as our dearly beloved Mr Tribbiani would say, 'THE LINE IS A DOT TO YOU' Love to you xxx

And HELLOOOOO @Passive_Agessive_Lemon - hurrah for you being back.

I'm exhausted now. Actually exhausted. That was a ride. I'll tell you something. It takes a *lot* and I mean a *lot* to exhaust my sympathy. I am the very definition of someone who will keep persevering with lost causes if I think there's a sliver of hope with someone, but I think I am done here. Not here. obvs, I'm still here for the chat, but I think I am done with the goodwill for JM.

Going to try something new now and put an image behind a spoiler, not sure if it's going to work, if it doesn't I'm going to do some swift editing, because it def needs a CW.

1593434454178.png

This has left me cross too. I've tried to go back and re-read her tweets, but it's difficult with all the <redacted>. I can't see anything in hers that directly refer to ideation. If I missed it, then I'm sorry if I'm going off on one unnecessarily, but maybe she intimated at some stuff, but she didn't post anything overt. It's so irresponsible of her to even hint at supporting someone like this, when she is like she is at the moment and actually didn't say anything about it in the first place, but has sad posted enough to get this response from someone. I've had a weekend of questionable thinking, because there's *a lot* at the moment, plus a lack of sleep and a lot of physical pain, so I am all over this like a cheap rug, but dear christ woman, sit down and shut up. Your performative tit is not the same as this. You're not helping anyone, you're triggering them. This is over the line.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
I think she's still very much alive??
Sorry, yes, this is an allusion to something Jack tweeted when wearing her Westwood dress - something along the lines of "it's what she (Vivienne) would have wanted", as though Viv was dead. Loads of her followers were like 'uh Jack, I don't think she's dead' and Jack, of course, was like 'I KNOW SHE'S NOT DEAD!! I MEANT SOMETHING ELSE, YOU GUYS JUST DON'T ~GET IT~!!'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
This cropped up a while ago, apparently it’s not an uncommon error - I think someone here said the same happened with them and CH aren’t hot on correcting it as it’s not a big issue? Easy mistake to make too when 7 and 8 are next to each other

There’s few things I’ll take at face value with Jack but I 100% believe she was born in 1988
Just to add - I think it’s one of those things that people don’t either look at or aren’t bothered by. I used to have to order CH reports on companies and if there were any discrepancies we would write to the organisation and request they contact CH and get an amended (and correct) copy. Sometimes these were amended and sent back the next day so I don’t think CH are necessarily slow at amending mistakes, it’s just most don’t notice or care.

EDIT: oops sorry, originally included an old quote I meant to reply to ages ago 😂

Reactions: 11
Nope, it just becomes a fecking abomination!
The idea of it really does just make me feel sick.

CH seems to mess up on a lot of birthdates. Not sure how or why, but I know it's been flagged on at least a couple of people mentioned on Tattle.

Reactions: 6
I have decided to channel my inner JM and create a Rupi Kaur-style poem. It's very deep and meaningful, as I'm sure you agree:

You were slop
Stirring my feelings
I was egg
Poaching your heart
But an illusion was present
I was actually boiled
Away
Like a vigorous simmer
You are the People’s Poet x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like we have another grunka guys! @Switchstreetz liked my post from thread 26. Come on switch, you can do it!!
@Switchstreetz has been on an epic journey and should be hailed as a hero. They have been working their way through these threads for ages now.
I looked back at the original Grunka journey and it was threads #14 to #23 for me. I fell off during thread #14 and managed to catch up to real time on #24. @Switchstreetz has gone way past this into the realms of legendary Grunking, I salute their good work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I think she's still very much alive??
Jack thought she was dead. She was 'gifted' an extremely expensive VW dress by a 'friend' and she took some ghastly, awkward photos of herself wearing it and the caption was something like 'Vivienne would be proud, God rest her soul' (it was something like that anyway!!)
Loads of people replied that VW is very much alive and kicking and JM just had a tantrum saying that SHE NEVER SAID SHE WAS DEAD and threw her toys out of the pram.
Then she deleted it.....

Sorry, yes, this is an allusion to something Jack tweeted when wearing her Westwood dress - something along the lines of "it's what she (Vivienne) would have wanted", as though Viv was dead. Loads of her followers were like 'uh Jack, I don't think she's dead' and Jack, of course, was like 'I KNOW SHE'S NOT DEAD!! I MEANT SOMETHING ELSE, YOU GUYS JUST DON'T ~GET IT~!!'
oops, you beat me to it!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.