Jack Monroe #339 David Attenborough lied about walruses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen that Mr Erotica has raised nearly £15k on GFM in an hour for legal costs/being sued for defamation. Has said he will donate the money to Trussel Trust if the claim ends up being withdrawn. I'm not accusing him of being a grifter, your honour, just boggling aloud at how readily people are fling at blue tickers who are....facing the consequences of their actions?

@DisgruntledGoat you beat me to it With a far better moniker 😂 though even pervy moonface who does 'hot takes' on the Tories is a surprisingly broad category when you think about it
Do they think they are paying him to not write any more erotic blogs?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If Jack is then they need to dial it down a bit. Unless it’s the mental health/ND side of things then if Jack does claim for any kind of mobility aspect I think they are knacked. Her ability to yomp to the shops (row, take 25000 steps per day, gym rat) use public transport and manage money would absolutely rule Jack out of PIP. That said Jack noted the other day that when they use the ‘Cally’ *rolls eye* they get a bigger bed beciase they are disabled. It’s really hard to get a disabled persons railcard (I have tried and failed) unless you are in receipt of PIP.
I don't think you need the Railcard to get a disabled room on the sleeper though. Seems like you just give them a call. So this is what she must have done, called them to say she's disabled and can she be allocated an accessible room. Selfish witch.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Just seen that Mr Erotica has raised nearly £15k on GFM in an hour for legal costs/being sued for defamation. Has said he will donate the money to Trussel Trust if the claim ends up being withdrawn. I'm not accusing him of being a grifter, your honour, just boggling aloud at how readily people are fling at blue tickers who are....facing the consequences of their actions?

@DisgruntledGoat you beat me to it With a far better moniker 😂 though even pervy moonface who does 'hot takes' on the Tories is a surprisingly broad category when you think about it
It's absolutely insane. I shall leave aside the fact that donating to the Marquis de Cringe in the first place is incomprehensible to me and for the purpose of discussion imagine that I am someone who wants him to reach his goal. Once he's hit the target, why wouldn't you just donate to the Trussel Trust yourself? He was only looking for £6500. It makes no sense.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I really think she is going through a midlife crisis. She's a woman off a certain age with bad mentals and she is going off the deep end. It's apparent despite her claims that all is not well with SB. I get he is a very kind natured good boy, but it's not surprising he's maybe pulling away and wanting to remove himself from some of her more toxic behaviour.

Now she has her one year chip she should now use the time to do some real reflection on herself and start rebuilding her current relationships. They will have suffered from her dependency to some degree.

She just needs to stop now, stop being that irritating child and start acting her age and to stop trying to impress make herself interesting( she's not) and just be herself. Oh and yeah and perhaps work on her sm addiction. Do they do chips for that?
“Woman of a certain age”?! She’s 35 😂 hardly mid life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She went on holiday to Venice and took a photo of herself lying on a wall
She started a project called the VBI which she promised to do in a weekend and hasn’t finished 5 months later
She bought loads of spoons and a rucksack of dead pets and animals
She started supporting Liverpool and listens to games on a radio
She posted a picture of herself sat on a giant gun looking like Ozzy Osborne then claimed her dad had fired it on his residential street (the post was later deleted and it is therefore canal canon that she got a massive telling off for bullshitting).

She created her own version of the Jubilee trifle using her usual disingenuous costings, then never posted the recipe. The squigs started lapping her arse anyway.

She landed a "gig of a lifetime" which was "seven years in the making." This dream job turned out to be 3x 2 minute slots on Lorraine, which she somehow managed to screw up despite them being prerecorded.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
She posted a picture of herself sat on a giant gun looking like Ozzy Osborne then claimed her dad had fired it on his residential street (the post was later deleted and it is therefore canal canon that she got a massive telling off for bullshitting).

She created her own version of the Jubilee trifle using her usual disingenuous costings, then never posted the recipe. The squigs started lapping her arse anyway.

She landed a "gig of a lifetime" which was "seven years in the making." This dream job turned out to be 3x 2 minute slots on Lorraine, which she somehow managed to screw up despite them being prerecorded.
- She posed in a John Lewis hammock, wearing Ray-Bans and an extremely revealing singlet

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
If you've been away for a few months. Can I recommend another couple of bangers for you.

The great malicious welfare check mystery: Starts on page 49 of thread #320

and the all time classic Georgia Church Suppers thread 292.
Also works for newbies like me - the Georgia incident is utterly priceless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So, via work, I found this photo from the volunteer awards in Scotland last month. I've taken the liberty of using privacy walruses to protect the identities of the lovely charity award winners...
Stunt walri.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The Mediterranean arse train incident in my head plays out like this: she does a little hop to post herself down the gap like Flat Stanley, only her Mediterranean arse gets stuck on the platform and with gravity becomes pushed up to her mid-back, above her hips.

explanation.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114
Worst
With the dyson hairdryer LJC bought her as a gift that she hadn’t used
What? How. Sorry. What. I've read the wiki etc but seriously? Actually, please don't answer, I'm not sure I want to know.

This does take me onto one thing that I'd like to say about the canal. That is that there are lots of in jokes etc (not saying the above is a joke, please bear with me) but whenever anyone asks for an explanation, whether it's days/weeks/months/years later, there are always two or three people who will step in and answer. It's inclusive and a safe space here to ask questions. Without being at all patronising, we should all feel proud of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
If we are ever in fear of 🔺never fear as we too can have privacy/stunt Walri.
0CF88A6B-9B13-4F79-BA00-1C6A571E2FD1.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
I wonder if Louisa and Harold not wanting her to get more tattoos was more along the lines of 'Er I thought you said you had no money?' rather than expressing dislike for them.
And being uncomfortable knowing about the patreon income. Certainly in LJCs case. I can accept that Harold may not have been aware.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.