Jack Monroe #339 David Attenborough lied about walruses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got an email from the Edinburgh Book Festival earlier. I was a marketing Frau in a former life and usually the events you plug in your newsletter are the ones you're still desperately trying to sell tickets for... speculation of course your honour!

(Edited the image to squiggle out the other writers' faces as they're not in the same event as Jack and I felt bad having their faces on here.)

View attachment 1415201
imagine if the Edinburgh book festival-adjacent Frauen turned up in the latex walri masks? Silently sitting there...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I had to select new frames at the optician on Monday and I was definitely avoiding the Rose West/Jack Monroe Serial Killer frames.
😂. I think I'm going to have to try varifocals. I had a minor chaos today trying to install a toner cartridge in the printer at work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
omg, I never knew about patricia and betty! don't they look lovely together
Screenshot_20220713-230332_Chrome.jpg

also, the original rose in keeping up appearances was edna birch in emmerdale

Screenshot_20220713-230736_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Harold the homophobe hat-seller
Had an Enormous Horn

Sorry, I’ve got Blackadder on the brain-and speaking of, do you think this is how Evil Tory homophobe hat-selling tattoo-hating Ol Harold wooed our plucky smol pixie?

83D7DA9F-A020-4843-AE8F-2462BC618798.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
imagine if the Edinburgh book festival-adjacent Frauen turned up in the latex walri masks? Silently sitting there...
Ooooh!!! I'm googling walrus costumes!

Also...Hide the Pain Harold no longer has to hide. He is free to express his disgust

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Ooooh!!! I'm googling walrus costumes!

Also...Hide the Pain Harold no longer has to hide. He is free to express his disgust
it's the Festival, so anything goes. Pre-pandemic, I used to see an especially grubby Pikachu cutting about!

Also really sorry, but don't know how to start a new thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I love it when someone asks for an update and people start listing the things that have happened recently. It’s then when you can truly appreciate just how bonkers the world of Jack is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I am finding it difficult to believe that on July 11th she is posting about being bone crushingly miserable, and two days later she is friends with her ex.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Another classic narc parent move when their kid gets too old to control. I’ll have a baby that will adore me and I will be it’s whole world…
Sheesh! I’ve just binged watched The Baby on Sky Atlantic, it takes what you’ve just stated to a whole new level! 😳 worth a watch for sure :)

😂 chapeau 🤣 please add max, Mary and ann to the media gallery
It’s scary how alike Ann and Jack are… 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry I didn't see this at the time! Brilliant. Thanks for being so #forensic.

Just attempted my own version, but my 'artwork' is about the same level as Jack's 'cooking' so good luck figuring it out. Might need to explain a few things.

So this plots the trajectory of Jack, assuming the train platform was sloping downwards towards the train. The pink thing is not an unruly labia, it's a Mediterranean arse. The orange thing is Jack's hair, obviously. The Mediterranean arse is more or less static, but the hair is nomadic. I've given the train some sinister Jack eyes but these did not feature in her original statement. Trapped Jack is not injured; she simply has multiple body parts to account for the inconsistencies in her original story. These include an extra head and some additional thighs.

Only on this thread could clarification be needed on whether it’s an unruly labia or an arse 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I love it when someone asks for an update and people start listing the things that have happened recently. It’s then when you can truly appreciate just how bonkers the world of Jack is.
Speaking of bonkers, does Jack still have not-Covid?

• Haha
Speaking of bonkers, does Jack still have not-Covid?
Yes she has the longest of long Covids and will be putting together a bunch of recipes for those who are recovering and have lost their tastebuds aaaaany day now.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.