Jack Monroe #339 David Attenborough lied about walruses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got an email from the Edinburgh Book Festival earlier. I was a marketing Frau in a former life and usually the events you plug in your newsletter are the ones you're still desperately trying to sell tickets for... speculation of course your honour!

(Edited the image to squiggle out the other writers' faces as they're not in the same event as Jack and I felt bad having their faces on here.)

Screenshot_20220713-223715~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I got an email from the Edinburgh Book Festival earlier. I was a marketing Frau in a former life and usually the events you plug in your newsletter are the ones you're still desperately trying to sell tickets for... speculation of course your honour!

View attachment 1415174
Why the hell would she STILL be talking about Good Food for Bad Days??!! Came out ages ago. It’s a pile of dog shite. “nourishing”. duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I don't think Harold hates alls tattoos, he just hates tit ones which by default means he hates Jack's...

• Haha
Reactions: 32
"Homophobe Harold and I are still friends" might, just might translate as "He stopped going to our usual AA meeting so I tracked him down to one on the other side of town and had to pretend I was there for my one-year token and now I have two."

Speculation, your Honour...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
"Homophobe Harold and I are still friends" might, just might translate as "He stopped going to our usual AA meeting so I tracked him down to one on the other side of town and had to pretend I was there for my one-year token and now I have two."

Speculation, your Honour...
Harold the homophobe hat-seller

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I know there are more ~pressing~ matters but is she still growing her ~hair~ for ~continuity ~ reasons?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Jack's new tats.
Cupace20220713225526.png

I would not have the courage to let my unruly nips stare like a pair of shark eyes at the camera for all the world to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
PIP is notoriously difficult to get though. People with significant health issues often have to go tribunal to overturn poor decisions.

Maybe she had an assessment, rolled up her sleeves, the assessor gasped in awe and whispered thanks for all you do as they winked at her and stamped and certified that she was the most disabled person they have ever met.
Probably already said, but Jack can’t apply for benefits because she’s traumatised from The Poverty when her housing benefits got delayed. Also Jack assists people at disability benefit tribunals and appeals, apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

(Edited the image to squiggle out the other writers' faces as they're not in the same event as Jack and I felt bad having their faces on here.)

View attachment 1415201
Self-care tips? From Jack?
ETA: https://balance.media/self-care-starts-good-food-says-jack-monroe/

"So, is there a mission for the world Jack has in mind? “Just teaching as many people to cook as well and as cheaply as I can. I’m not just a food writer, I am a campaigner. My work was born out of a need, teaching people to cook from food bank boxes. It’s an issue that’s not going away.”

And finally, a tip for cheap, tasty and great looking dishes? “Tinned fi sh is a great source of protein, and baked beans are really good. Salt, pepper and lemon juice are my ‘go to’: they have rescued hundreds of slightly c*cked up meals!”"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
She went on holiday to Venice and took a photo of herself lying on a wall
She started a project called the VBI which she promised to do in a weekend and hasn’t finished 5 months later
She bought loads of spoons and a rucksack of dead pets and animals
She started supporting Liverpool and listens to games on a radio
And Content........the new puppy!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The heat and watching clips of Jack on TV have destroyed my eyeballs. I thought that said homophone. It's definitely not because I need new glasses 🤓.
I had to select new frames at the optician on Monday and I was definitely avoiding the Rose West/Jack Monroe Serial Killer frames.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why the hell would she STILL be talking about Good Food for Bad Days??!! Came out ages ago. It’s a pile of dog shite. “nourishing”. duck off
Do you think her publishers optimistically hoped the lint in the tumble dryer book would be out? I wonder if her shampoo in the washing machine tip is in that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
0AD2BEB9-119A-4F64-B7F3-94D84EF3B722.jpeg

this is when Harold the homophobe hat-seller discovered all of Jack’s lesbian looking clothes. Fuming doesn’t cover it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.