Jack Monroe #339 David Attenborough lied about walruses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well squig, why don't you shag her then instead of bitching about other people not fancying her? She's not perfect, she's a poisonous swamp of spite and self pity.

Screenshot 2022-07-13 14.56.20.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
I bet Jack has been texting Harold Hey, how's it going? x etc a lot lately, and getting no response. If this keeps up we'll have a full, damning indictment of his secret Tory tendencies, tiny penis, and skid marked briefs by dinner time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I think Hack is going to get a tattoo of one of those faintly narcissistic Facebook memes, you know the one: "I finally started growing when I learned to put myself first" where you later find out the poster has let down everyone around them by ditching their responsibilities and booking a holiday to Tunisia. It's a vibe.

Happy birthday everyone 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I bet Jack has been texting Harold Hey, how's it going? x etc a lot lately, and getting no response. If this keeps up we'll have a full, damning indictment of his secret Tory tendencies, tiny penis, and skid marked briefs by dinner time.

I won’t be ignored, Harold.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Cringing myself into a bagel remembering how I did that in my 20s and the furious shame and self loathing when you get no response.

Blocked and blessed the only way to go.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Jack is not a chef, nor a gardener. Jack does not wash and moisturise her hands several times or a dozen times a day. In conclusion, Jack Monroe is a liar in a lanyard
BIB would be a good thread title

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think Hack is going to get a tattoo of one of those faintly narcissistic Facebook memes, you know the one: "I finally started growing when I learned to put myself first" where you later find out the poster has let down everyone around them by ditching their responsibilities and booking a holiday to Tunisia. It's a vibe.
I'm curious to know what other people think of those memes. I've always felt really conflicted about them. I see how they could be helpful for people who aren't very assertive and need to set boundaries/think of themselves more, etc. But there's so much potential for the message to be misused by narcissists looking to justify selfish choices. I remember an episode of Married at First Sight Australia (that well-known paragon of stability and kindness) where a woman had cheated on her husband, lied to the new partner, and wrecked other people's relationships, but when confronted she just said ''I deserve to be happy!!'' I thought ''wow, you really don't'' 😬 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Has she deleted the "homophobic Harold dissed my lesbian fashion sense, so I gave him a smol pixie stare' (like or even adjacent to a Paddington Bear stare but less disappointing and more arsey) tweet?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It’s technically none of our business but I do know some folk in NI who would be offended to be called an ‘Irish’ mammy…including those with British military (round the edges) connections…
Most of the loyalists get really arsey if you refer to them as Irish, in their minds they are British.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Jack just always has to be the victim. Of course Harold split up with her because she’s a tattooed leftie lezzer. Pure discrimination against the plucky, marginalised smol pixie.

Nothing at all to do with her being compulsive lying narc trying to get pregnant within minutes of knowing him.

Reactions: 40
It's no different to her weird power pissing pose she does.
It's the 'Amy Cuddy power pose' it is used in presentation skills workshops and it is very annoying.
Absolutely every confidence building/positive work mindset training providers used Cuddy's TED talk as part of their course. Jack's media training was clearly just watching a Cuddy video about 5 years ago. Jack also does the annoying 'instead of pointing, cup your hand and bring it up and down to emphasis your point'* thing that Tony Blair and Julian from 'Ghosts' does.
You can see her deliberately shifting her feet and putting hands on hips during DKL.
Someone at some point has told her that this makes her look good and it just doesn't.

*not the official name but you get what I mean

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Most of the loyalists get really arsey if you refer to them as Irish, in their minds they are British.
Jack says things that I wouldn't be allowed to get away with as the previous flatmate/girlfriend/colleague of NI people, I can only imagine that words would be had if I was saying those things in front of a parent.

Reactions: 26
this would look lovely on your wrist Jack
21DCFBB3-A25C-49F7-9150-D5FC6EC7D2E0.jpeg

Good to see that Jack is financially stable enough this month to be investing in some ink , without having to dip into SB’s holiday fund or her forever home deposit . Vinted must be more of a money spinner than we thought. Lucky old landlady might even get the rent this month * insert Edna Ha! gif here *

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Maybe she has heard Harold has whisked a purty lady away to a city adjacent mini break :cry:
She can't really slag him off too much can she? Or surely the major elephant in the room will be Why The Hell Did You Introduce Him To Your Son Then?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I'm curious to know what other people think of those memes. I've always felt really conflicted about them. I see how they could be helpful for people who aren't very assertive and need to set boundaries/think of themselves more, etc. But there's so much potential for the message to be misused by narcissists looking to justify selfish choices. I remember an episode of Married at First Sight Australia (that well-known paragon of stability and kindness) where a woman had cheated on her husband, lied to the new partner, and wrecked other people's relationships, but when confronted she just said ''I deserve to be happy!!'' I thought ''wow, you really don't'' 😬 😂
I’ve also noticed this and I entirely agree and I also think the the notion of self care or of seeking happiness gets muddled up with abjuration of all responsibilities in memes like this. In my mind fulfilling your responsibilities to your loved ones and to society is key to being happy in the long term even if sometimes it can be a struggle, no? I mean obviously sometimes you have to step back and protect yourself and you’re not responsible for anyone else’s happiness, BUT at the same time we are social animals and that means that sometimes we sacrifice short term pleasure in order to do something or give something to someone else so that we can get help in future when we need it, that’s just the social contract that underpins human society no? Also taken to extreme, always putting your own wishes and pleasures first means you’ll wind up being a totally Lone Ranger and where’s the fun in that? And mightn’t that be exactly what Jack faces in her future unless she changes her ways? But I’m an older Frau so maybe that’s just not how it works these days lol

It's the 'Amy Cuddy power pose' it is used in presentation skills workshops and it is very annoying.
Absolutely every confidence building/positive work mindset training providers used Cuddy's TED talk as part of their course. Jack's media training was clearly just watching a Cuddy video about 5 years ago. Jack also does the annoying 'instead of pointing, cup your hand and bring it up and down to emphasis your point'* thing that Tony Blair and Julian from 'Ghosts' does.
You can see her deliberately shifting her feet and putting hands on hips during DKL.
Someone at some point has told her that this makes her look good and it just doesn't.

*not the official name but you get what I mean
OMG the DKL leg splay was hilarious, total George Osborne 2013 vibes lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Maybe she has heard Harold has whisked a purty lady away to a city adjacent mini break :cry:
She can't really slag him off too much can she? Or surely the major elephant in the room will be Why The Hell Did You Introduce Him To Your Son Then?
<slagging off the ex> tinygapinthoughtprocess <make better choices>

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.